"concorde-X Et Avec Vous"

Jean L. Leborne

Jean L. Leborne

Well I'm afraid this headline "Concorde-X et avec vous" doesn't mean that much in French. I would have said something like "Concorde-X : vol inaugural ce jour" instead ! But this is no big deal, this is not the point for sure !

The point is that I got a kind, constant and efficient support from the FSLabs support team since the very beginning. From mach 22nd the day I purchased, downloaded and unsuccessfully installed ConcordeX with "error 1044" issue, the FSLabs support team did react very quickly. Some of the guys over there gave me indications like removing my Kapersky antivirus before reinstalling Concorde-X. "En vain !" the error 1044 was back again. Finally they provide yesterday march 26th, in a rather short delay of just 5 days, something new "ConcordeX_LicenseManager" that was the solution to fix "error 1044" issue.

I just flew my "Concorde-X: vol inaugural ce jour" yesterday from 22:00 pm to 02:00 am ! Everything was there "présent au rendez-vous" fps, cockpit views, sounds, textures...Some kind of a Concorde-X addiction is about to "threaten" me again... I will go deep inside today in my brand-new add-on to try to get more familiar with the bird I know a little bit since I've been flying the "very good old SSTSIM" for a long time.

To counterbalance what I read in Concorde-X FSLabs forum from a "compatriote" whose language was rather rude to FSLabs, I just want to thank all the guys from the FSLabs support team. They just did a great job, the job they are supposed to do.

Merci beaucoup à tous.

:) :) :)

John Barnes

Thanks for your kind words. I am sure that it will show our integrity to help purchasers get their product up and running. Many users now communicate that after initial issues they now have the finest product available to use on their FSX. Indeed, some of them have "gone back" to flying Concorde as it was the one Aircraft they missed the most when changing from FS9.

Many happy "SUPERSONIC" hours of pleasure to you and once more thank you for posting your appreciation.

Guest Paul Smith

Bonjour OnTheAir:

Many thanks for your very kind comments on the support and the product. When bugs like the installer issue are found, it upsets us too and Lefteris and the team have been working very hard with the eSellerate engineers to resolve the issue.

It's great to hear that you are now able to enjoy the Aircraft, and hopefully you will get many hours of fun out of her.

Don't worry about apologising for your rude compatriot, with people like that, they tend to find they get responded to a wee bit slower than everyone else that is capable of being polite about the problems they face ;)

Cheers

Smiffy

Yeah I was a bit disappointed about my fellow countryman when I saw his posts on here but the issue had already been adressed so I felt there was no need to put him in his place in my own language.

For your information FSLabs team, "ConcordeX et avec vous" means litteraly "ConcordeX and with you". It should have said "ConcordeX est avec vous" which means "ConcordeX is with you" (which still doesn't look like a newspaper headline but is good enough lol).

Anyways, like the OP said, it's not the point. The airplane is fantastic and you did a great job.

Well I'm afraid this headline "Concorde-X et avec vous" doesn't mean that much in French. I would have said something like "Concorde-X : vol inaugural ce jour" instead ! But this is no big deal, this is not the point for sure !

The point is that I got a kind, constant and efficient support from the FSLabs support team since the very beginning. From mach 22nd the day I purchased, downloaded and unsuccessfully installed ConcordeX with "error 1044" issue, the FSLabs support team did react very quickly. Some of the guys over there gave me indications like removing my Kapersky antivirus before reinstalling Concorde-X. "En vain !" the error 1044 was back again. Finally they provide yesterday march 26th, in a rather short delay of just 5 days, something new "ConcordeX_LicenseManager" that was the solution to fix "error 1044" issue.

I just flew my "Concorde-X: vol inaugural ce jour" yesterday from 22:00 pm to 02:00 am ! Everything was there "présent au rendez-vous" fps, cockpit views, sounds, textures...Some kind of a Concorde-X addiction is about to "threaten" me again... I will go deep inside today in my brand-new add-on to try to get more familiar with the bird I know a little bit since I've been flying the "very good old SSTSIM" for a long time.

To counterbalance what I read in Concorde-X FSLabs forum from a "compatriote" whose language was rather rude to FSLabs, I just want to thank all the guys from the FSLabs support team. They just did a great job, the job they are supposed to do.

Merci beaucoup à tous.

I am in the same situation as you was, with error 1044, but have not heard from support. Where or how did you got hold of the "ConcordeX_LicenseManager"?

I am in the same situation as you was, with error 1044, but have not heard from support. Where or how did you got hold of the "ConcordeX_LicenseManager"?

Hi! Just a quick chime from my hotel room in Chalon sur Saône: ditto for me. I had a 1082 error when attempting to run the Concorde on my desktop on a french Vista 64 bit system and the team reacted very swiftly. Congrats to FSLabs for their Concorde and their support. I think yesterday was a national day in Greece, but they kept serving their customers. Great!

Jean-Jacques

Hi! Just a quick chime from my hotel room in Chalon sur Saône: ditto for me. I had a 1082 error when attempting to run the Concorde on my desktop on a french Vista 64 bit system and the team reacted very swiftly. Congrats to FSLabs for their Concorde and their support. I think yesterday was a national day in Greece, but they kept serving their customers. Great!

Jean-Jacques

The swift help seems not to be the case for everybody.

Soeren

Guest Paul Smith
The swift help seems not to be the case for everybody.

Sorry Soeren, I haven't noticed any support threads from you.

What problem are you having? If we missed your post, apologies, there are a lot of threads here to read and respond too, so inevitably someone (or two) might get missed.

How can we help you?

Cheers

Smiffy

Sorry Soeren, I haven't noticed any support threads from you.

What problem are you having? If we missed your post, apologies, there are a lot of threads here to read and respond too, so inevitably someone (or two) might get missed.

How can we help you?

Cheers

Smiffy

Hi Smiffy

I have been mailing support and is figuring as well in this thread: http://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/2232-error-1044-and-non-english-windows-operating-systems/

where I seems not to be the only one to still have this problem.

I am running french Vista 64 and have error 1044.

Have followed the FAQ for error 1044.

Best

Soeren

Guest Paul Smith

Hi Soeren:

We think that for some the 1044 Error has been solved. This requires FSLabs to send you a small programme to create a validation.

If you can mail again support@flightsimlabs.com it may be that you disappeared down a list of emails and were missed. For that, i can only apologise.

If you mail the support address again, and direct them to this thread, i will do what i can from my side and make sure that you get responded to as quickly as possible

Cheers

Smiffy

Hi Soeren:

We think that for some the 1044 Error has been solved. This requires FSLabs to send you a small programme to create a validation.

If you can mail again support@flightsimlabs.com it may be that you disappeared down a list of emails and were missed. For that, i can only apologise.

If you mail the support address again, and direct them to this thread, i will do what i can from my side and make sure that you get responded to as quickly as possible

Cheers

Smiffy

Hi Smiffi

Thanks.

Consider it done.

Best

Soeren

CONCORDEMAN

Merci beaucoup à tous.

Can you say where is the patch for the Error 1044?

Lefteris Kalamaras

Can you say where is the patch for the Error 1044?

Captains,

as I said in the other topic (which I unpinned and closed, so we don't get confusion spreading) :

There's a workaround little utility that we developed for MANUAL activation ONLY, that we're testing with a couple customers who have this issue. It's NOT considered 'ready' yet. It provides a POSSIBLE workaround but it's not 100% trust-worthy so far (which is why I haven't made it available for download).

I'd very much prefer to SOLVE this issue, but a combination of reasons prevent me from doing so TODAY (eSellerate is closed for the weekend, I am on a business trip until Monday evening, etc). I will pin a new topic about this issue as soon as I am done writing this note (which I'll also close). We can continue the discussion there.