GSX L2 interaction issue with FSLABS

Bedran Batkitar

Bedran Batkitar

Hey guys, since I updated my FSLABS gsx l2 doesn’t work properly with the FSLABS as it worked before the update. What have I to do if I want everything work as it should work ? When I set int on the radio panel no gsx window pops up, the refueling doesn’t start automatically when I enter the OFP DATA in the ATSU, boarding doesn’t start automatically either. Help please guys.

Andrew Wilson

bedranbatkitar,

Please change your forum account to your real name, as per our forum rules. 

We identified an issue that has since been resolved in our next update. For now, please change the passenger density slider - any change will then allow the interaction to start working again.

Eamonn Jawhary
5 minutes ago, Andrew Wilson said:

bedranbatkitar,

Please change your forum account to your real name, as per our forum rules. 

We identified an issue that has since been resolved in our next update. For now, please change the passenger density slider - any change will then allow the interaction to start working again.

Hi Andrew, I have a similar problem. All of the gsx interaction works for me except the gsx refueling. The atsu calls the refueling truck and it positions but no actual refueling takes place, boarding and catering both work fine. Is this also solved by changing the density slider? Many thanks.

Eamonn Jawhary
1 minute ago, Andrew Wilson said:

You can try it - but also check that your GSX settings match those that we recommend in our manual?

Thanks Andrew I will check later when I'm home.

Bedran Batkitar

Hi Andrew, I actually don’t know why my name is under this format but it is my real name. I can’t change (capital B’s and space between) it for the moment because apparently I changed it within the past 30 days. I will correct that as soon as possible. Concerning the issue, the passenger density can be set up in the GSX settings right ? Thanks Andrew

Bedran BATKITAR 

Christoph Sebek
8 minutes ago, Bedran Batkitar said:

Hi Andrew, I actually don’t know why my name is under this format but it is my real name. I can’t change (capital B’s and space between) it for the moment because apparently I changed it within the past 30 days. I will correct that as soon as possible. Concerning the issue, the passenger density can be set up in the GSX settings right ? Thanks Andrew

Bedran BATKITAR 

Affirm.

Koen Meier
3 minutes ago, Sébastien Bodson said:

Hi everyone ,

Same problem + no PERFORMANCE ( System error contact FTD ) on AOC MSG Display. Solution?

Future update GSX/FSLABS? 

Thanks All

For gsx set your density slider to dense. For performance check out: http://wabpro.cz/A320/ fill in the same data and it will give oh a warning about the runway if it is limiting it.

Bedran Batkitar

Hey guys,  I updated my FSLABS yesterday GSXL2 doesn’t work again. Sim starts i set panel state to (on gpu) I waite 15 seconds than I switch the Int switch on the ACP and nothing happens. GSX settings are set following the manuals I don't see the reson why it is not working,  and also MCDU/OPTIONS PAGE 3/SOUND/GSX ACP is set to INT. any help please ?

Andrew Wilson
24 minutes ago, Bedran Batkitar said:

Hey guys,  I updated my FSLABS yesterday GSXL2 doesn’t work again. Sim starts i set panel state to (on gpu) I waite 15 seconds than I switch the Int switch on the ACP and nothing happens. GSX settings are set following the manuals I don't see the reson why it is not working,  and also MCDU/OPTIONS PAGE 3/SOUND/GSX ACP is set to INT. any help please ?

Hi Bedran,

That logic has since been removed. You now need to select 'Connect Stairs/Connect Jetway' through the default GSX menu when setting up your aircraft, and then you may continue to follow the normal ATSU flows (for refuel/boarding etc). The INT/RAD toggle switch on the ACP is now only used (as before) to request pushback.

Also note that the 'GSX ACP' flag will tie the GSX sound controls to your INT volume dial on the ACP - and by default, this will mute your GSX sounds. You must select (push) the INT volume control so that the dial turns white to then hear GSX in the cockpit. 

• Thanks 1
Bedran Batkitar

Hi Andrew, 

First of all thank you for the quick response.

I see, and the the volume for vpilot is adjustable with the VHF's volume dials right ? For GSX it's ok now thanks again.

Norman Blackburn
39 minutes ago, Bedran Batkitar said:

the the volume for vpilot is adjustable with the VHF's volume dials right ?

That is correct.  The volume dial under COM1 directly controls the volume in vPilot.

Michael Petersen
2 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said:

That is correct.  The volume dial under COM1 directly controls the volume in vPilot.

I am getting heavy cpu load and big performance issues with vpilot.

Michael Moe

Bedran Batkitar

I got heavy load on performance yesterday after installing the new FSLABS update but now is fine.