Flight Sim Show 2019 FSL

Timm Rehberg

Sabine Meier
2 minutes ago, Marc Stanford said:

Is the A321X even coming out this year?

I hope so myself. I also hope they release the NDA on the beta testers so that they could stream it. That picture shows a flyable a321-x that has somehow interaction with hardware under the monitor.

Sabine Meier
2 minutes ago, Edward Spence said:

Personally I'm more excited about what's on the monitor on the right.  I agree, hopefully the NDA will now be lifted.

That i am also excited for. first simfootage i think

Robin Locher
2 minutes ago, Artur Araripe said:

Sharklets, oh gosh it's coming :wub:

Big hype!!!

Yes, thats a huge surprise that they "show" this so early... :)  But it is a good sign :)

• Like 1
Brian McCumiskey

I was able to see the ATC communications panel under the backup attitude indicator. I hope that's in the "A319/20 update likely coming in a few days". I'm hoping that means they're gonna release all of the 321 goodies in the other aircraft, fix a few bugs, and shove out the 321. That's my thoughts. 

• Like 1
Sabine Meier
Just now, Brian McCumiskey said:

I was able to see the ATC communications panel under the backup attitude indicator. I hope that's in the "A319/20 update likely coming in a few days". I'm hoping that means they're gonna release all of the 321 goodies in the other aircraft, fix a few bugs, and shove out the 321. That's my thoughts. 

More liky i think a320/319 update then a321 release. Then update to a320/319 to bring over the items found on the a321. 

Brian McCumiskey

Was able to fish this out of videos. Look below the standby attitude indicator above the MCDU's. That's the ATC com panel thingy (Sorry. Don't know the name :D ) I hope this drops soon. It's about time for some JetBlue A321 operations. 

Capture.PNG

• Like 5
Sabine Meier

You mean the DCDU. All i know it will be on the a321-x first and then moved to the a320/319 like they did when the a319 got released and the a320 later got the same features the a319 had on release.

Erik Schlijper

Ooww that looks really nice! And I think you're right Koen!

3 hours ago, koen meier said:

All i know it will be on the a321-x first and then moved to the a320/319 like they did when the a319 got released and the a320 later got the same features the a319 had on release

Brian McCumiskey
6 hours ago, koen meier said:

You mean the DCDU. All i know it will be on the a321-x first and then moved to the a320/319 like they did when the a319 got released and the a320 later got the same features the a319 had on release.

That sounds right. I remember how much we all wanted the A319 rain effects on the A320 like it was all yesterday :D after seeing how stable the aircraft was at cosford, I asked my friend who visited cosford and went to the FSLabs booth and tried out the a321, he said it had no noticeable bugs on his end, but of course, something else must be in the cards that is as to why it’s not released yet. 

Sabine Meier
14 minutes ago, Brian McCumiskey said:

That sounds right. I remember how much we all wanted the A319 rain effects on the A320 like it was all yesterday :D after seeing how stable the aircraft was at cosford, I asked my friend who visited cosford and went to the FSLabs booth and tried out the a321, he said it had no noticeable bugs on his end, but of course, something else must be in the cards that is as to why it’s not released yet. 

I also asked someone who was there and he said that when someone asked about the a321-x. They would be told it is in late beta. But i agree the last line of your post holds some truth 

Brian McCumiskey
Just now, Brad Zimmer said:

What are they using for the thrust lever, MCDU, etc. in this picture?  Is it plug and play?

Skalarki. They said they will have an announcement on their panels very soon. Now I’m bummed I didn’t grab an mcp panel at the flight sim expo in Orlando as they were up for a killer price. 

Sabine Meier
Just now, Brad Zimmer said:

What are they using for the thrust lever, MCDU, etc. in this picture?  Is it plug and play?

mcdu and fcu are sharlaki which is plug and play. dont know about the throttle.

Brian McCumiskey
Just now, koen meier said:

mcdu and fcu are sharlaki which is plug and play. dont know about the throttle.

No. The FCU isn’t. I’ve talked to the people at Sharlaki. However we’re all hoping the 321 will have plug and play capabilities with their FCU. 

• Like 2
Sabine Meier
2 minutes ago, Brian McCumiskey said:

No. The FCU isn’t. I’ve talked to the people at Sharlaki. However we’re all hoping the 321 will have plug and play capabilities with their FCU. 

oke. 

Marc Stanford

SO this means the A321X is coming next month or at least by the end of the year if it’s in late beta.

Edward Spence

Or for end of the year either.  I went to Cosford couple of years ago and they were showing one of the huge updates to the A320. The one that had the Rain effects possibly?  That update came out about 5 months after Cosford.  It was "Almost ready" in that case too.  It takes one issue, and the whole thing could go back months; which is what happened to the AOC update.  It was being shown on Twitch in a seemingly working state but then a major issue (and P3D update) came along which delayed it.  It's ready when it's ready, could be next month, could easily be next year too.

Norman Blackburn
16 hours ago, Brian McCumiskey said:

All the items will require a driver but that aside, they all work as expected.

• Like 1
Brian McCumiskey
Just now, Norman Blackburn said:

All the items will require a driver but that aside, they all work as expected.

Nice! At the expo in June they had a killer price for it. I asked about fslabs compatibility and they said it wouldn’t work so I didn’t buy it. I’m super sad now :(

Norman Blackburn
18 minutes ago, Brian McCumiskey said:

Nice! At the expo in June they had a killer price for it. I asked about fslabs compatibility and they said it wouldn’t work so I didn’t buy it. I’m super sad now :(

At the expo that was indeed the case as far as Marcin knew.  I know a few people who bought there and a few who did not.

Robin Locher
Just now, Norman Blackburn said:

At the expo that was indeed the case as far as Marcin knew.  I know a few people who bought there and a few who did not.

Where can I buy the FCU?? Is there a website available? :)

Timm Rehberg
9 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Everything requires a driver.  

Not a payment- and downloadlink to the A321-X !!!! :D;) 

Yes.  A word of caution.  The driver required will have a cost and is not yet publicly available.

Hi Norman,

What cost are we talking about price or what? :D

peter kelberg
On 10/8/2019 at 8:45 PM, Norman Blackburn said:

Everything requires a driver.  

a  Callaway  or  Srixon  or cobra :)