Can we expect A320neo?

Andreas Adalian

Andreas Adalian

The neo is being more and more introduced in airlines fleets. It would be great to have a FSLabs release as well. Any chance or plans already?

I keep fingers crossed...

Andreas

Edward Spence

This has been asked numerous times before.  I believe the answer to this is; FSL would like to do the NEO, if they can.  I.E if they could get hold of the relevant data to do them.  There are no official commitments or plans for the NEO as far as I'm aware.  I to would love an FSL NEO, but I wouldn't expect to see one for a good probably 5 years at least, if we get one at all. Anyway, there's the A321 and the sharklets to come first!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Andreas Adalian said:

The neo is being more and more introduced in airlines fleets. It would be great to have a FSLabs release as well. Any chance or plans already?

I keep fingers crossed...

Andreas

The A320NEO is too recent. Maybe in a few years... But now they are developing the A321.. And after the A321 comes the A320 with Sharklets

• 2 weeks later...
STEFAN DORDEVIC
On 8/25/2019 at 1:42 PM, Felix Caft said:

The A320NEO is too recent. Maybe in a few years... But now they are developing the A321.. And after the A321 comes the A320 with Sharklets

And after that A321 sharklets(perhaps).

12 minutes ago, STEFAN DORDEVIC said:

And after that A321 sharklets(perhaps).

We still have an A3XX on the roadmap. So if a neo was announced at some point in the future I suspect it will be put last on the roadmap. That is just my view.

STEFAN DORDEVIC
1 hour ago, koen meier said:

We still have an A3XX on the roadmap. So if a neo was announced at some point in the future I suspect it will be put last on the roadmap. That is just my view.

Perhaps,

My opinion is that after A321 we will have A320 sharklets followed by A321 sharklets,then A3XX,and then NEO.

• 4 weeks later...
Valesius Faulkner
On 8/25/2019 at 12:38 PM, Edward Spence said:

This has been asked numerous times before.  I believe the answer to this is; FSL would like to do the NEO, if they can.  I.E if they could get hold of the relevant data to do them.  There are no official commitments or plans for the NEO as far as I'm aware.  I to would love an FSL NEO, but I wouldn't expect to see one for a good probably 5 years at least, if we get one at all. Anyway, there's the A321 and the sharklets to come first!

Airbus is known to be VERY stingy with aircraft data even for the creation of simulators. We'll get there, eventually... 

• 2 weeks later...
carlos ameztoy

Really? are they going to do the A320 with sharklets after the A321? What a pitti.... I´d really like to see a decent A330/A350/A380. Sharklets.... what a difference..<_<

Sabine Meier
40 minutes ago, carlos ameztoy said:

Really? are they going to do the A320 with sharklets after the A321? What a pitti.... I´d really like to see a decent A330/A350/A380. Sharklets.... what a difference..<_<

There is an A3XX that can fly further than the a320 family. Keep in mind sharklets alter dynamics which fslabs wants to get right.

Nuno M Pinto

The A321 is probably being released with sharklets as the main feature, then retrofit to both A320 and A319. Then maybe the A330 (it DOES seem to be an A330) and then whatever's next.

Sabine Meier
20 minutes ago, Nuno M Pinto said:

The A321 is probably being released with sharklets as the main feature, then retrofit to both A320 and A319. Then maybe the A330 (it DOES seem to be an A330) and then whatever's next.

what i saw from pictures of cosford no sharklets on it but who knows. still a must for me to buy.

1 hour ago, koen meier said:

what i saw from pictures of cosford no sharklets on it but who knows. still a must for me to buy.

Where can we find those pictures? 

5 hours ago, Nuno M Pinto said:

I'm sorry but I don't know where you get that information... but that doesn't sound true at all, I've never heared that from FSL.

That opinion however sounds more like something I've heared from the FSL team :)

On 9/3/2019 at 6:35 PM, STEFAN DORDEVIC said:

Perhaps,

My opinion is that after A321 we will have A320 sharklets followed by A321 sharklets,then A3XX,and then NEO.

Nuno M Pinto

I haven't heard anything either, but you don't really need to be a magician to cook this off. It cannot be an A340, it just can't. A380 no chance in hell. A350? Don't really see it happening.

9 hours ago, Nuno M Pinto said:

I haven't heard anything either, but you don't really need to be a magician to cook this off. It cannot be an A340, it just can't. A380 no chance in hell. A350? Don't really see it happening.

Well the 330 part must be right as I do think the same but then saying 321 with sharklets, nahhh

Markus Burkhard
On 10/6/2019 at 10:23 PM, Nuno M Pinto said:

It cannot be an A340, it just can't.

Why not, I like the A340! :wub: It's quite a bit more challenging to fly than that lighter "twin" brother :)

• Like 5
Alexandre Kubatko
41 minutes ago, Markus Burkhard said:

Why not, I like the A340! :wub: It's quite a bit more challenging to fly than that lighter "twin" brother :)

The plus side to an A340 is that you could save some money on the sound recordings... by recording an hair dryer B)

• Haha 6