Jump to content

"PMCO - Pilot Monitoring Callouts" - ask and discuss HERE


NilsUnger

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • NilsUnger

    73

  • Alexander Luzajic

    30

  • Peter Pukhnoy

    15

  • Wanthuyr Filho

    9

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the right place to ask for support, discuss the matter or maybe even give praise to the creators of the PMCO Lua script. Download it from here:      

Short video showcasing PMCO. Good job gents!  

I have finished my next addition to the script. It is the automatic detection of the default (FSLabs) V1 callout setting. I ran into situations where both V1 callouts were played, the one from PMCO

Posted Images

  • 2 weeks later...
Marc Manandise

Hello,

I use this great add-on with P3Dv4.5 so my question, for the developper, is : do you have the intention to update your software for P3Dv5 ?

Many thanks in advance for your answer.

Best Regards

Marc

Link to post
Alexander Luzajic
2 hours ago, NilsUnger said:

I think it should work as it is. Is anyone able to confirm? I am also still on 4.5. 

Hi,

Where is the latest file....?

Link to post
Marc Manandise
23 hours ago, Marc Manandise said:

ok thx will check tomorrow but my question is related to the FSLabs A320 updated for P3Dv5 HF2. Sorry for the misunderstanding 

Marc

Hello,

Installed the PMCO for P3Dv5 and the FSLabs v5 ... tested and it works :-))

Once more many thanks for this great program.

Regards

Marc

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Mark Roberts
1 hour ago, Marc Manandise said:

Hello,

Installed the PMCO for P3Dv5 and the FSLabs v5 ... tested and it works :-))

Once more many thanks for this great program.

Regards

Marc

Did you create a new modules folder or did you just copy the stuff from the download into the main FSUIPC Documents/V5 addons/Fsuipc6?

Link to post
Marc Manandise
1 minute ago, Mark Roberts said:

Did you create a new modules folder or did you just copy the stuff from the download into the main FSUIPC Documents/V5 addons/Fsuipc6?

I'd already created a new module folder inside P3Dv5 with the latest version of FSUIPC6, installed the version 3.2.5 of LINDA and, then, installed the PMCO module as described in his readme_install.txt.

Marc

Link to post
Mark Roberts
1 minute ago, Marc Manandise said:

I'd already created a new module folder inside P3Dv5 with the latest version of FSUIPC6, installed the version 3.2.5 of LINDA and, then, installed the PMCO module as described in his readme_install.txt.

Marc

Sounds good. I finally got it working right!

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
Alexander Luzajic

:( not sure why I am not getting to work in V5. Nicely worked in V4.5. I copied "Module" in to Main Sim Folder as instructed. But I didn't had module folder before so just dropped there, it seems that I can't locate my Fsuipc file....or at least what I found nothing showing FSLabs.

Thanks

Link to post
NilsUnger
15 minutes ago, Alexander Luzajic said:

:( not sure why I am not getting to work in V5. Nicely worked in V4.5. I copied "Module" in to Main Sim Folder as instructed. But I didn't had module folder before so just dropped there, it seems that I can't locate my Fsuipc file....or at least what I found nothing showing FSLabs.

Thanks

Look for this folder...

On 4/22/2020 at 11:33 AM, Holger Teutsch said:

Works great with FSUIPC6. Did a touch&go session, they only thing missing was the DECEL callout on my final landing.

For your README:

The installation path is

...\Prepar3D v4Add-ons\FSUIPC6

or if you have V5 and/or a dual installation it's always

...\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons\FSUIPC6

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Alexander Luzajic
18 minutes ago, NilsUnger said:

Look for this folder...

 

Under add-on (XML) in Fsuipc I have only this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<SimBase.Document Type="AddOnXml" version="4.0" id="add-on">
  <AddOn.Name>FSUIPC6</AddOn.Name>
  <AddOn.Description>Flight Simulator Universal Inter-Process Communication version 6</AddOn.Description>
  <AddOn.Component>
    <Category>DLL</Category>
    <Path>C:\Users\cyyz_\Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons\FSUIPC6\FSUIPC6.dll</Path>
  </AddOn.Component>
</SimBase.Document>

 

I haven't created anything in FSUIPC6. So how can I add line here to make it work?

Link to post
NilsUnger

You don't have to mess with xml files...

I am not sure (as I don't have FSUIPC6 and I don't have P3DV5) but I think you have to put all the PMCO files into

C:\Users\cyyz_\Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons\FSUIPC6\

That means, take the files out from the modules folder and copy them there. I guess there is no modules folder anymore with FSUIPC6...

Can anyone confirm? It's hard to support something you don't own. lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Hamilton Müller
17 minutes ago, NilsUnger said:

Can anyone confirm? It's hard to support something you don't own. lol

Hello,

In my case I installed FSUIPC6 in P3Dv5 using dll method and not xml, after that I copied the files from "PMCO (V2.1) folder into "Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons\FSUIPC6" folder.

Note: (Installing FSUIPC6 in P3Dv5 using xml method gave me also problems to run PMCO, that´s the reason I installed FSUIPC again using dll method).

I hope it helps.

Link to post
Hamilton Müller
9 minutes ago, Alexander Luzajic said:

I do have installed FSUIPC properly and it is working OK...Did you drop all PMCO folder into FSUIPC6 and that's all?

Exactly, the entire contents of the Modules (PMCO V2.1) folder into the FSUIPC6 folder. That´s it.

Link to post
Alexander Luzajic
On 7/12/2020 at 1:07 PM, Hamilton Müller said:

Exactly, the entire contents of the Modules (PMCO V2.1) folder into the FSUIPC6 folder. That´s it.

Nope....I installed and it doesn't work, unless I have to make entry somewhere.....

Link to post
Alexander Luzajic
On 7/12/2020 at 11:53 AM, NilsUnger said:

Look for this folder...

 

This is what I have under add-on.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<SimBase.Document Type="AddOnXml" version="4.0" id="add-on">
  <AddOn.Name>FSUIPC6</AddOn.Name>
  <AddOn.Description>Flight Simulator Universal Inter-Process Communication version 6</AddOn.Description>
  <AddOn.Component>
    <Category>DLL</Category>
    <Path>C:\Users\cyyz_\Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons\FSUIPC6\FSUIPC6.dll</Path>
  </AddOn.Component>
</SimBase.Document>

 

So where do I add yours recommended if I don't have any profiles? According to your install instruction t his is what you have:

- If you want the script to start automatically with the FSLabs add-on, edit the FSUIPC5.ini (or FSUIPC6.ini) to add:
 
  [Profile.FSL_A32X]
  1=FSLabs A320X
  2=FSLabs A319X
  3=FSLabs A321X
 
  [Auto.FSL_A32X]
  x=Lua PMCO

  (where x is 1 or the next number in sequence)

Under .ini at the end I have just this:

LuaFiles]
1=PMCO
2=PMCOMCDU

and it is red bracket, so I missed something.

But I have no profiles. How can I add?

Thanks

 

 

 

Link to post
Pat Brooks

This is from my fsuipc6.ini file. PMCO works great for me.

++++++++++++++++

[Profile.FSLabs]
1=FSLabs

[Auto.FSLabs]
1=Lua PMCO

[LuaFiles]
1=PMCO
2=PMCOMCDU

+++++++++++++++

Link to post
Alexander Luzajic
9 minutes ago, Pat Brooks said:

This is from my fsuipc6.ini file. PMCO works great for me.

++++++++++++++++

[Profile.FSLabs]
1=FSLabs

[Auto.FSLabs]
1=Lua PMCO

[LuaFiles]
1=PMCO
2=PMCOMCDU

+++++++++++++++

Does it have to be in that order?

Link to post
Alexander Luzajic
18 minutes ago, Pat Brooks said:

This is from my fsuipc6.ini file. PMCO works great for me.

++++++++++++++++

[Profile.FSLabs]
1=FSLabs

[Auto.FSLabs]
1=Lua PMCO

[LuaFiles]
1=PMCO
2=PMCOMCDU

+++++++++++++++

That worked...thanks....

Link to post
Alexander Luzajic
On 7/18/2020 at 7:24 AM, Pat Brooks said:

Your welcome  :)

Hmmm.....that day worked, once Bus got loaded I've got notification that is installed. Today nothing.....Strange....

Link to post
A_ndré_F_olkers
2 hours ago, Alexander Luzajic said:

Hmmm.....that day worked, once Bus got loaded I've got notification that is installed. Today nothing.....Strange....

You could try and load the bus with default panel state power on GPU ;-)

Wait til the bus finish the initialization process in the sim (when the engine displays turn orange it's completed ;-))

Link to post
Alexander Luzajic

Hmmmm.....I can't make it work in V5.....Once loaded it shows that is installed, message is present, but can't hear anything. I change sound to "2" from "0" because that's for realtek audio. Not sure if that's how supposed to be. When I had on "0" I couldn't hear either. I change the volume to 95 thinking that might help but no. Obviously is there but there must be something in setting that doesn't let me hear.... Anyone with idea where should I look?

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
Mar:kus Czie:gler

@NilsUnger Works perfectly in P3Dv5HF2 :-) Thanks for the wonderful addon :-)

@ Alexander: Be aware that you have to install the content of the "Modules" folder into the FSUIPC installation folder as stated in the README (different to the installation on P3Dv4!)

- Copy the content of the "Modules" folder into the FSUIPC installation folder.
 
  >> for FSUIPC6 this should be "...\Prepar3D v5Add-ons\FSUIPC6\"

Greets,
Markus

  • Like 1
Link to post
Alexander Luzajic
1 hour ago, Mar:kus Czie:gler said:

@NilsUnger Works perfectly in P3Dv5HF2 :-) Thanks for the wonderful addon :-)

@ Alexander: Be aware that you have to install the content of the "Modules" folder into the FSUIPC installation folder as stated in the README (different to the installation on P3Dv4!)

- Copy the content of the "Modules" folder into the FSUIPC installation folder.
 
  >> for FSUIPC6 this should be "...\Prepar3D v5Add-ons\FSUIPC6\"

Greets,
Markus

It is in the same folder though. As I said, when I launch A320 I see message from PMCO that is there, but once on take off I hear nothing. So it appears that I have to set something somewhere. Either to recognize my Audio or not sure if needs to be set from left MCDU to the right. When I had V4.5 didn't need to make any changes except volume. This time is at 95 but can't hear FO.

Link to post
NilsUnger
3 hours ago, Alexander Luzajic said:

It is in the same folder though. As I said, when I launch A320 I see message from PMCO that is there, but once on take off I hear nothing. So it appears that I have to set something somewhere. Either to recognize my Audio or not sure if needs to be set from left MCDU to the right. When I had V4.5 didn't need to make any changes except volume. This time is at 95 but can't hear FO.

Please attach the fsuipc log, so I can try to see what's going on.

Link to post
Alexander Luzajic
56 minutes ago, NilsUnger said:

Please attach the fsuipc log, so I can try to see what's going on.

Where do I get a log? Is it in FSUIPC folder? 

Link to post
Alexander Luzajic
36 minutes ago, NilsUnger said:

None of them. :lol:

Please look for the FSUIPC6.log.

Above your post is the log......Thanks

Actually no log...LOL not sure why

fsuipc6.JPG

Link to post
Peter Pukhnoy
1 hour ago, Alexander Luzajic said:

Above your post is the log......Thanks

Actually no log...LOL not sure why

Your file browser isn't showing the extension for some reason. It's the file named FSUIPC6 of type 'Text document'.

Link to post
NilsUnger

According to the files you attached, you are using version 1.9 of PMCO. We are at version 2.1. Please try the newest version.
I can see in the log that the script is looking at a wrong sound folder. That's because the "old" script didn't take into account the changed folder structure of FSUIPC6.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Alexander Luzajic
On 8/3/2020 at 6:07 PM, NilsUnger said:

According to the files you attached, you are using version 1.9 of PMCO. We are at version 2.1. Please try the newest version.
I can see in the log that the script is looking at a wrong sound folder. That's because the "old" script didn't take into account the changed folder structure of FSUIPC6.

All good....! Thank you

Link to post

×
×
  • Create New...