**V440 UPDATE** In-depth tutorial to bind SWITCHES and PUSH-BUTTONS to keyboard or hardware for the A3XX

Alexandre K

devrim cagdas
On 8/28/2019 at 11:56 PM, Peter Pukhnoy said:

Drop it in the Modules folder and start it by assigning to a key the command 'Lua FCU'. A display will come up showing the heading.  On my PC, the FPS dropped a little, but that's just because of the display.

FCU_test.zip 30.24 kB · 80 downloads

The MCDU displays are at http://localhost:8080/MCDU/Display/3CA1 and http://localhost:8080/MCDU/Display/3CA2.

Hi Peter 

Which “modules” folder do you mean? 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alexandre K

• Peter Pukhnoy

• NilsUnger

• devrim cagdas

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TABLE OF CONTENTS I. INTRODUCTION II. ROTORBRAKE CODES III. FSUIPC MACRO   1. INTRODUCTION: Greetings, Since many people were asking in different topics and even in PMs, I

In case someone would prefer the 'rotorbrake' command to macros for the actions which aren't in actions.lua, I've made a list of the 'rotorbrake' control parameters for such actions. The actions that

Here are the updated macros The A320 works for both A320/319 321 for 321 A320 Engine 1.MCRO A320 Engine 2.MCRO A321 Engine 1.MCRO A321 Engine 2.MCRO

Posted Images

Peter Pukhnoy
12 minutes ago, devrim cagdas said:

Hi Peter 

Which “modules” folder do you mean? 

FSUIPC has changed its default install location since I made that post. Now, it's Prepar3d vx Add-Ons\FSUIPC6. 

I saw in your thread that you're making a hardware FCU. You'll be disappointed in this method because FSLabs never completed the remote FCU and you'll be missing a few variables.

• Like 1
devrim cagdas
4 hours ago, Peter Pukhnoy said:

FSUIPC has changed its default install location since I made that post. Now, it's Prepar3d vx Add-Ons\FSUIPC6. 

I saw in your thread that you're making a hardware FCU. You'll be disappointed in this method because FSLabs never completed the remote FCU and you'll be missing a few variables.

I am copying your folder "FCU_test" to addond/FSUIPC folder, than?

There is two folders named modules in FSUIPC/SDK:

ModuleUser64

Module_User_lib_for_VC_2010

I am not good at programming and I will appreciate your help :D .

If you suggest another method I would love to hear it.

Yes, I almost completed FCU without hdg/spd/alt/vs displays but atleast they are working and I dont use mouse/keyboard to use them. I couldnt program efis fd/ls buttons too because I need them to act as an encoder but actualy rotary switches fit better than an encoder. So for now I just leave them as they are. Here is my FCU:

My 1st diy FCU on test - YouTube

I realized that someone somehow managed to solve the problem. I dont know how. But looks like v/s display is also working. please check below:

FSLAB FCU TEST mobiflight - YouTube

Airbus FCU Project (FSLAB, AEROSOFT, MSFS2020 Default A320) (mobiflight.com)

Peter Pukhnoy
49 minutes ago, devrim cagdas said:

I am not good at programming and I will appreciate your help :D .

How is your FCU hardware going to receive the data? Are you using Mobiflight?

devrim cagdas
Just now, Peter Pukhnoy said:

How is your FCU hardware going to receive the data? Are you using Mobiflight?

yes I use mobiflight

Peter Pukhnoy
37 minutes ago, devrim cagdas said:

yes I use mobiflight

The lua I'm attaching here will extract all available values from the remote FCU. You'll need to write your own code to store the values in FSUIPC offsets and retrieve them from the offsets on the Mobiflight side. I'm sure you'll find reference in the Mobiflight documentation on how to do that.

Unzip the archive into your FSUIPC install folder. You can launch it manually by assigning a key or button to the control 'Lua FCU' and you have FSUIPC launch it automatically at startup by adding the following to your FSUIPC.ini:

[Auto.FSLabs]

1=Lua FCU

FCU.zip

• Like 1
devrim cagdas
19 hours ago, Peter Pukhnoy said:

You'll need to write your own code to store the values in FSUIPC offsets and retrieve them from the offsets on the Mobiflight side. I'm sure you'll find reference in the Mobiflight documentation on how to do that.

Thank you very very much Peter. Even I have no idea about Lua :))  I will try it.

Peter Pukhnoy
12 minutes ago, devrim cagdas said:

Thak you very very much Peter. Even I have no idea about Lua :))  I will try it.

Look at the ipc.writeStruct function in the FSUIPC Lua library pdf document. All you need to write is one call to that function, for example:

ipc.writeStruct(
  0x66C0,
  "3STR", HDG,
  "4STR", ALT
)

I can't do it for you because it's up to you to decide which offsets to store the values at and which data types you want to use.

• Thanks 1
devrim cagdas
20 minutes ago, Peter Pukhnoy said:

Look at the ipc.writeStruct function in the FSUIPC Lua library pdf document. All you need to write is one call to that function, for example:

ipc.writeStruct(
  0x66C0,
  "3STR", HDG,
  "4STR", ALT
)

I can't do it for you because it's up to you to decide which offsets to store the values at and which data types you want to use.

I am totaly unaware of that document (Lua library) and I feel very stupid. I jumped in building FCU without reading it now it makes sense :)) 

again, thank you very much 

Bedran Batkitar
On 4/6/2021 at 8:04 PM, devrim cagdas said:

I am totaly unaware of that document (Lua library) and I feel very stupid. I jumped in building FCU without reading it now it makes sense :)) 

again, thank you very much 

Hi, do you have the Output for TRK and FPA ?

devrim cagdas
11 hours ago, Bedran Batkitar said:

Hi, do you have the Output for TRK and FPA ?

Hi Bedran

unfortunately I havent figured out the hdg/alt/spd/vs yet. 

Bedran Batkitar
1 hour ago, devrim cagdas said:

Hi Bedran

unfortunately I havent figured out the hdg/alt/spd/vs yet. 

Ok thank you.

devrim cagdas
12 minutes ago, Bedran Batkitar said:

Ok thank you.

I will let you know mate

Bedran Batkitar
20 minutes ago, devrim cagdas said:

I will let you know mate

Appreciate that thank you 

Anastasios Kalimeris
On 4/5/2021 at 4:38 AM, Anastasios Kalimeris said:

Hi guys, 

maybe someone has a hint for me. I have some buttons binded via Rotorbrake codes in FSUIPC. 

Concerning the OVHD Fuel TK Switches. In the A 321 the Center Tank Rotor Brake Codes don’t work. The left and right fuel tank switches are working normally.  If i push my buttons, the sim crashes. All work fine in the A319/320. I think the sim crashes, because the RB Codes don’t exist.

The A321 has a slightly different fuel system with other designations. Maybe there are own Rotorbrake codes? If i enable logging in FSUIPC i cannot find out the right Codes for the OVHD Korrys. The output says something like: „The button doesn’t exist in the sim“.

Thank you and hopefully someone has an idea. :)

Anastasios 

devrim cagdas
On 3/24/2021 at 7:40 PM, Jean-Claude BÉGUIN said:

Hello Hamilton and Stefan,

Here the rotorbrake codes for Master warning/caution

Master warning :
- On press : 71150
- On release 71152

Master Caution :
- On press : 71154
- On release 71156

Enjoy !