concorde X bugs

pedro jevoux

pedro jevoux

Hi, im all new in this thing of flight simulation and started by the FSX steam edition, after learning a bit i decide to fly other airplanes and then i find concorde X, but flight simlabs dont sell it anymore : (

Started looking around for outher versions and find some sort of "cracked" version of the concorde X intalled with out problems but when its time to fly plane it simply does not work AT ALL! every thing its black in the cockpit and commands to see the 2D controlers just give me black stuff on my screen. The outside of plane have bugs too its on the ground but no gear down, the concorde remains levitating 

try to reinstall it but nothing works.

Can somebody help me?? i really want to fly this majestic plane. 

PS: sorry for bad english

p0go0oN.png

TdGPJ5i.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Lefteris Kalamaras
20 minutes ago, pedro jevoux said:

Started looking around for outher versions and find some sort of "cracked" version of the concorde X intalled with out problems but when its time to fly plane it simply does not work AT ALL! every thing its black in the cockpit and commands to see the 2D controlers just give me black stuff on my screen. The outside of plane have bugs too its on the ground but no gear down, the concorde remains levitating 

Sorry, we do not provide support for cracked versions of our products.

• Sad 3