FS LABS Support / Norman

dave stringer

dave stringer

All too quickly we all want to purchase and fly, in some cases as technology improves our own individual situations differ from each other, with that said yes i had certain issues getting  my A320x to work P3DV4.5, however i am a veteran simmer, since 1990 infact, and this Forum note is from an ex-MALGATE!!!!, FSLABS customer that returned a year later as this is far a superior piece of kit for the A320 as of today, but my note is to thank a very very supportive FS LABS chap by the name of Norman, i know we know who he is but Norman helped me out over his weekend whilst being away in Italy.

i too come from a service delivery background and have to say this was by far the best example of customer one to one support i have ever experienced in the flight sim world, i cannot thank Norman enough for his kind support, even being 6 hours time difference, fantastic person, to go hand in hand with a really fantastic product.

Norman i owe a few beer and well done from a very happy customer.

cheers.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2
Lefteris Kalamaras

Hear Hear!

Thanks for this heartfelt post Dave, it is very appreciated!

Norman is usually very shy and won't easily admit it, but he's the best... or - in Seinfeld's own words: "He's GOLD, Jerry, GOLD!" :D.

• Like 4
Norman Blackburn

Hi Dave,

Thank you dear sir for your kind words.  I am but a small (shh LK!) member of the team who all perform great work behind the scenes.  Collectively we love the product as much as we hope you all do to!

• Like 5
Walter Meier

I have to echo Dave's sentiment. Even though there are several people very capably supporting your products behind the scenes, as the "face" of support, Norman is extraordinary!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1