Licence transfert issues

Marc Delaloy

Lefteris Kalamaras

The obvious answer of course is "check your spam folder".

If the emails are not there, you can send us an email to support (at) flightsimlabs (dot) com and we'll look into it.

Rishabh Naidu

I am receiving errors while downloading the file;

Order ID incorrect.
eSellerate orders begin with "ST"
FastSpring orders begin with "FLI"
Contact FSLabs Support for assistance...

Also, FS Labs Support link not working..

Another Error:

License Transfer website

eSellerate To FastSpring License Transfer Service 
Valid for A320-X (FSX / P3Dv4) and A319-X (P3Dv4) only. 

Please help;

Thanks

Rishabh

Norman Blackburn

Hello @Rishabh

Which product are you having issues with?  Your profile shows only Concorde.  Also please change your forum name to be your real name thanks.

Norman Blackburn
Just now, Rishabh said:

A320-X (P3Dv4)

Thanks.  Can I also ask you to stop pressing the report button.  It will only lead to my ignoring your reports.

So, when you start the installer and get to the part where it asks for your details then you should enter your new details.  This can be obtained by filling in your old details at licensetransfer.flightsimlabs.com 

Once the new details are entered then the install should progress as normal.

Rishabh Naidu
1 minute ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Thanks.  Can I also ask you to stop pressing the report button.  It will only lead to my ignoring your reports.

So, when you start the installer and get to the part where it asks for your details then you should enter your new details.  This can be obtained by filling in your old details at licensetransfer.flightsimlabs.com 

Once the new details are entered then the install should progress as normal.

licensetransfer.flightsimlabs.com .. FOLLOWING IS THE ERROR:

eSellerate To FastSpring License Transfer Service 
Valid for A320-X (FSX / P3Dv4) and A319-X (P3Dv4) only. 

Rishabh Naidu

Thanks Norman.. I am able to download.. I will check if I have any issues in installation;

Sorry to trouble you;. with multiple messages sent by error;

• Thanks 1
Rishabh Naidu
30 minutes ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

If the emails are not there, you can send us an email to support (at) flightsimlabs (dot) com and we'll look into it.

Thanks Lefteris.. downloading now.. Norman is helping me..

Marc Delaloy
34 minutes ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Done Thanks Mr!!!

Doug Boynton

I am experiencing the same issue: I have acquired the new Order Id, but have not received any email with details on how to access my account & do not have the new serial number & am therefore unable to reinstall.

Email sent to support@flightsimlabs.com

UPDATE: now resolved through FSLabs support. Thank you for your prompt action.

Edited by Doug Boynton
Resolved

A small issue for the time being, but could become a problem later on: My address with FastSpring is shown as being in the US instead of Switzerland as it was in the former service provider database. I tried to contact FastSpring but quickly found myself locked into the usual FAQ dead-end with no way to contact them, how should I go about that please?

Thank you.

Khan Haroun

I have already transferred my lic to fastspring, during installation, keeps sending me back to transfer my lic to fastspring, any suggestions

Norman Blackburn

Im going to guess that you are not entering your Fastspring details into the installer.  The installer requires your new details to be entered in it.

I don't know if it is related, but copy and paste (from my email) did NOT work with the key. I had to enter the whole thing manually, only then it was accepted. Just if anyone has the same "problem".

• 5 months later...