FSLabs A320 tomatoshade

Jarred Evans

Jarred Evans

Hi guys, I am looking for some advice and help about something. I recently bought FSLabs a320 for p3d and love the aircraft. I am aware that p3d v4.5 was released not so long ago and Friday I choose to update it, the update went fine however I’m experiencing issues with tomatoshade and reshade. I downloaded the FSLabs tomatoshade profile and when applying it I got some error something in the lines of cannot apply cabin texture? And when I went to install reshade it basically messed up my whole flight sim, I had an error saying cannot find PBR.fx or something? The sim did finally load then it froze and crashed. So now I need to do a complete reinstall of my sim again. Is there an updated version of reshade for v4.5? As the latest version I can see is v4.3 in the reshade pack I downloaded. 

Jarred Evans

I’m sorry I know this is in the completely wrong section please would a staff member move this to the general section. I thought I did but obviously I didn’t, sorry guys!

Jarred Evans

Yep I have updated it to 30, the tomatoshade looks fine in the sim but I just get 1 error when applying the preset