Chuck us a bone... please!

Ray Proudfoot

Ray Proudfoot

If FSL aren't going to develop a 64-bit version of Concorde then offer the code to someone who does have the desire. I'm sure there will be takers.

• Like 2
Marcell Csendes

Oh my god... Okay, the fact that even if they publish the SDK for MS2020, it will be a long way ahead.. Just at least one year to the new release, let's say it will take an another year to have a fairly stable sim.. and then release a new Concorde to that new architecture again at least 2-3 years... This means, we will able to fly the new Concorde on 64 bit (MS2020 around 2025..) 

I do believe porting 32 bit to 64 bit is not easy, but seeing a Concorde in a fresh look in 4.5 at those night lighting would have been a dream.. Plus you guys forgot the fact that there would be many other sales through YouTubers or Twitch Streamers who bring you new or older customers who love Concorde, cause not every people fan of Airbus here. (I am, but still someone prefers Boeing and some people just want to fly Concorde, which is now impossible, at least not on V4..)

I am truly sad now, even I am waiting for A380 release, indeed as Ray mentioned, there is not too much different other than it size of the aircraft.. 

Martin Richards

I must say I am very disappointed by the decision to put the Concorde X on hold.

Hopefully we can see a 64-bit Concorde before long, and I Don't intend to make any purchases from FSL until that point (I'll admit I'm not hugely interested in airbusses). It really is a significant hole in the market atm

Fabrice Estienne
On 6/18/2019 at 10:54 AM, Ray Proudfoot said:

If FSL aren't going to develop a 64-bit version of Concorde then offer the code to someone who does have the desire. I'm sure there will be takers.

Hi Ray,

That’s an idea ! And I have the desire.

I’ll have to bone up on this code…

Cheers

Fabrice

• Like 1
David Porrett

Seems to me to be a bit odd that the Concorde is the only product affected by Microsoft's announcement. What about the Airbus with more fuel? If the new iteration of MSFS is so influential, what about other products? Just seems like a strange rationale.