P3Dv4 Performance

Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l

Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l

Hello everybody!

I plan to modify my system in summer/autumn., and so I have a question for everyone...

Is there ANYONE out there, who is able to fly the FSL with the following settings/Addons with stable >= 30 fps on a 4K screen?

Options: World - Autogen Draw Distance > High, Autogen Vegetation Density > Very Dense, Autogen Building density > Very Dense
Options: Lighting - Dynamic Reflections > Medium, Dynamic Lighting - On, Shadow Draw Distance > High, Casting and Receiving Shadows: all except Particles and No Shadow Flagged Content

Addons: ORBX GES/GEN + AS Frankfurt, OR ORBX TE GB + AS Heathrow, OR ORBX SOCAL + FSDT KLAX, OR FlyTampa CYYZ OR ORBX GES/GEN + EDDH/EDDL and the FSL Bus of course...

What interests me above all is whether this is possible at all, and if so, which systems do those have?

Thank you very much in advance for all your replies!

Paolo Basta

Hi Matthias.

I have a 2080TI RTX and a i9-9900K CPU and a 4K Monitor and all is well,

I do get an average of over 30 fps sometimes between 35-45 smooth running sim based on your kind of setting as shown,

However for some reason im still on 4.4 and not on 4.5 with hotfix , im still thinking about it if to go on it or to stick

with 4.4 good luck.

Regards Paolo.

• Like 1
Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l

Currently I have my CPU OCed to 4,7 GHz, and with the autogen draw distance to Medium even with the FSL I nearly always get around 30 fps.
But of course I have to admit, that ORBX GEN/GES/SOCAL/NORCAL/TEGB is deactivated...