Jump to content

Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight X56 Rhino and FSLabs Airbus ?


Danny Krautwurst

Recommended Posts

Danny Krautwurst
Have the X56 and all axes deleted first and added piece by piece in P3D. 
But now I would like to put a few more buttons such as the lights, 
interior lighting or some settings of the autopilot on the many free keys. How does that work? 
Is there somewhere a video or tutorial in English or German. 
I also have FSUIPC but dont know to use this. Maybe someone can help me
Link to post
  • 3 weeks later...
phil highton

Danny there is also a list of fsuipc bindings out there using a specific setting " rotor brake " I think , I have the x56 and used the list to setup exterior lights , gear SPD brake and flaps the only thing I struggled with was main landing lights, if I was at my pc I would attach it for you , but won't be home work until tomorrow , try searching maybe , cheers phil

  • Like 1
Link to post
Julian Evans

As Norman posted, Linda is the way to go. Now i'm thick as a plank when it comes to FSUIPC, but Linda did it all for me with a few mouse clicks.

I have only had my X56 gear for about a week, and it is all up and running. I hardly have to touch the overhead  now.

I have the following mapped:

Lights (all)

Seat belts

Beacon

Strobe

Wipers L & R

No Smoking

Cockpit interior light

Nose wheel steering mapped to the button on top of throttle

Speed Brake mapped to throttle quadrant

Link to post
phil highton

I have the x56 too, iam also a plank and coudnt get Linda to work for me , I've almost got the same as you with fsuipc using rotor brake, but couldn't get main landing lights or cockpit interior lights to work with the rotories on the throttle Dohhh ! :huh:

Link to post
Julian Evans
1 hour ago, phil highton said:

I have the x56 too, iam also a plank and coudnt get Linda to work for me , I've almost got the same as you with fsuipc using rotor brake, but couldn't get main landing lights or cockpit interior lights to work with the rotories on the throttle Dohhh ! :huh:

I had trouble with the rotaries too Phil. Someone posted a fix on the Linda forum, I will see if I can find it.

Link to post
Gerald Krutsch

Pretty interested in this topic too... I'm not that savvy when it comes to FSUIPC or Linda (heard for Linda for the first time now...) and would realy appreciate a small How To.

Link to post
  • 1 year later...
David Clark
On 6/25/2019 at 11:51 PM, Julian Evans said:

I had trouble with the rotaries too Phil. Someone posted a fix on the Linda forum, I will see if I can find it.

Hi Julian did you ever find this as I have everything mapped fine except last two small rotaries which I want to map to either speed/heading rotary or dome lights. For everything else I used FSUIPC and Linda. Thanks! 

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
Julian Evans
On 1/9/2021 at 8:32 PM, David Clark said:

Hi Julian did you ever find this as I have everything mapped fine except last two small rotaries which I want to map to either speed/heading rotary or dome lights. For everything else I used FSUIPC and Linda. Thanks! 

Hi David, sorry for late reply. Will have to re visit this as I have yet to re install Linda since updating my PC. Will get back to you as soon as I can

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...