Christos Kyrou

The A350 Star of the Skies

Rafal Haczek

I'm lucky to have A350's fly over my area every day (mostly Qatar) and must say they look ultrasexy even at FL350 or more (spotting them with my binoculars)! B)
Here are two examples (Thai and Air China) photographed by a fellow spotter:

TG935 A359 HS-THN XIGRI - ENOBI 13.10.2019 g 14.57CA935 A359 B-308C VABER-GOVEN 14.10.2019 g 16.22

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Christos Kyrou
4 hours ago, Rafal Haczek said:

There's something about this bird that goes beyond words! Thank you for sharing!!

phil highton
1 hour ago, Christos Kyrou said:

It really has to be this one FSL ;)

• Like 1

phil highton

Dear FSL , just FYI I have set a new reminder on my phone and it set to go off once a month , it's a reminder to me to ask you to please do the A350 , I want to get into long haul, don't fancy the Boeing stuff , come on make it happen for us bus boys :D

I guess you could move this to " A350 star of the skies " if you see fit !

• Like 1

David Porrett

At the current rate of development it would probably take 10 years.

• Like 1

phil highton

Surely not, not  for the FSL tech wizz kids, my  set up is geared for Airbus and FSL don't do it really hope some one does !:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Timm Rehberg
On 11/2/2019 at 6:40 PM, David Porrett said:

Funny forecast. If you monitor the development a bit more, the times for development are increasing. The scenery design for example is way faster than it was years ago. It is due to new technologies the devs can use. And I think even PBR can help our a lot.

Wait and see. Smart teams like FSL, PMDG,.. are using their developers for different projects at the same time. While the modelling is finished, the team can start modelling already another project and so on. Its not like that the complete team is stuck at one project for the complete time.

• Like 1

Koen Meier
2 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Funny forecast. If you monitor the development a bit more, the times for development are increasing. The scenery design for example is way faster than it was years ago. It is due to new technologies the devs can use. And I think even PBR can help our a lot.

Wait and see. Smart teams like FSL, PMDG,.. are using their developers for different projects at the same time. While the modelling is finished, the team can start modelling already another project and so on. Its not like that the complete team is stuck at one project for the complete time.

And also lets hope they also use some modern developments techniques like agile.

• Like 1

Christos Kyrou

I know this is the 900 model in this video but still fascinating!

• Like 1

Dave Woycek
On 11/2/2019 at 6:40 PM, David Porrett said:

And a quantum computer to run it

Alexander Luzajic

While I enjoyed flight from CYYZ to MMUC this summer with 359, I can't resist to but to trash new "light" and "economical" seats in coach. They are terrible...I know it is airline choice but if that's future of flying people than we are in the trouble. So tiny and cramped and if you by mistake use seat in front of you as a help to get out than the passenger in front of you will be catapulted from the seat...LOL. And you hope that he finished his dinner....LOL.

Other than that, I couldn't believe how quiet AC is on take off and cruise.  Wonderful bird.. But on way back, old and "abused" 333...with lot's of space...but I enjoyed it too. Always like when I see 333 on my boarding pass......

• Like 1

Rafal Haczek
25 minutes ago, Alexander Luzajic said:

to MMUC

Do you mean EDDM? And if so, was it Lufthansa?
I've (unfortunately) never flown an A350, but combining it with Lufthansa, I'd imagine an excellent experience.

• Like 1

Christos Kyrou

Rolls Trent XWB full throttle!! 

74706195_701559600254716_6909030448488659198_n.thumb.jpg.3ff8d2eb12ba5b6ade185f2ee9021c8c.jpg

• Like 1

Alexander Luzajic
On 11/12/2019 at 4:15 PM, Rafal Haczek said:

Do you mean EDDM? And if so, was it Lufthansa?
I've (unfortunately) never flown an A350, but combining it with Lufthansa, I'd imagine an excellent experience.

lol yes ....indeed......

Artur Araripe
5 hours ago, Christos Kyrou said:

75538174_180031629850186_8658332199195486335_n.thumb.jpg.ce71dac2146d8c5ae76def3bd6c3b23b.jpg

The A350 looks amazing with the Lufthansa livery ;)

• Like 1

Rafal Haczek
1 hour ago, Artur Araripe said:

The A350 looks amazing with the Lufthansa livery

Hard to disagree! :wub:

• Like 2