Information on the next build...

Markos Papoutsidakis

Søren Dissing
4 hours ago, Daniel Corbe said:

Boy this thread is a mess.   I'm so glad I stuck with 4.4

The last post in the thread was from end of May - things are perfect now!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Koen Meier

• Andrew Wilson

• Stu Antonio

• Scott Wilson

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all -  Our testing teams are busy this evening putting some air under the wings of the next release. I thought I'd take this opportunity to explain some of the changes we've made since our las

@mattyshigh To be fair though there is no real argument or point. Why must people be the very first to jump to an update?   Nobody has forced any users to upgrade to a hotfix.  We work pretty muc

Hi all – A quick update on where we are: our teams have been busy testing with P3D v4.5.12 this week. We are still working some minor issues that we feel require addressing before releasing the u

Posted Images

Adam Errington
On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 2:41 PM, Markus Burkhard said:

Not with this update. Solving this requires a bit more time, but it's certainly on the list to be fixed!

I could be wrong *but* has there been two updates to the bus? If so has the previously mentioned flight dynamics issue been addressed yet? Apologies if this comes across as impatient. That's not my intention, I've just been away from my sim and the forums for a while and am scrambling around to get back up to date.

Many thanks,

Adam