Markos Papoutsidakis

Information on the next build...

Koen Meier
12 minutes ago, Davede Buckham said:

does this mean all liveries will be coming with an Airline Pack?

No, the airline pack contains cabin announcements,  stand information and airline opted options that fslabs made configurable. Have a look at the airline pack section in the download area there you will see it wont include any liveries. 

Alessandro Occhioni

Any news of release the update?

• Like 1

Andrew Wilson
28 minutes ago, Alessandro Occhioni said:

Any news of release the update?

A new build is going to our testing teams this morning. We are confident this will be our release build. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4

Adriano Nascimento

I hope this update gets released today!

• Like 1

Paul Wain
2 hours ago, Andrew Wilson said:

A new build is going to our testing teams this morning. We are confident this will be our release build. 

Thanks for the update. I'm planning on doing a full reinstall of the sim so hopefully don't need to wait for long :D:D:D 

Danny Moore
I hope this update gets released today!

That would be nice but they just released for testing this morning. Slim chance of same day release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adriano Nascimento

That would be nice but they just released for testing this morning. Slim chance of same day release.

Indeed.

Enviado de meu SM-J730G usando o Tapatalk

Dmitri Opekine
18 hours ago, will_tearne02 said:

download it from your account again? Should be in legacy versions

only 4.4 in legacy versions, not pre 4.5 fix anymore(

Mike Moskovich

Great update team! One question regarding the custom airframe options. I appreciate being able to add ACT's as per the real airline options, but what about max fuel without ACT's? Here at jetBlue our A320's tank capacity can hold up to 42,200 lbs (even more if the fuel density is low enough). Will there be any way to increase the current fuel capacity which is set at 41.2?

Regards,

Mike

• Like 1

Jeremy Grimaud

19 hours ago, Andrew Wilson said:

I've done some more work in this area included in the next update: we do parse these cabin configurations and there is now logic to prevent an improper distribution. I.e. you cannot have something like 150/12/42/96. This would put the ZFCG too far aft - and so the simulator would reconfigure this to even out sections OC/OB with, for example: 150/12/69/69. Any cargo would then be loaded further forward to yield a MACTOW around 28%-32%.  

Customers should certainly see a more balanced load. 

Hello Andrew,

Does the actual version needs a minimum of 100 pax ?

On the A319, when I try to set max_num_pax=29/5/12/12, as soon as I load the aircraft, the value is overwritten by max_num_pax=100/33/33/34.

Such configuration should not be a problem, even for weight and balance.

Regards,

Jeremy

NilsUnger

Are you trying to fake an ACJ configuration? 

• Haha 1

Andrew Wilson
2 hours ago, Mike Moskovich said:

Great update team! One question regarding the custom airframe options. I appreciate being able to add ACT's as per the real airline options, but what about max fuel without ACT's? Here at jetBlue our A320's tank capacity can hold up to 42,200 lbs (even more if the fuel density is low enough). Will there be any way to increase the current fuel capacity which is set at 41.2?

Hi Mike, 

Not yet, no - possibly in a future version. But at the moment, the fuel system is simulated upon a specific MSN. 

1 hour ago, Jeremy Grimaud said:

Hello Andrew,

Does the actual version needs a minimum of 100 pax ?

Hi Jeremy,

I reduced the minimum to 20 for the next version, so you should be able to set your desired config. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Randall Smith

I hope whatever fixes the BETA works on is FPS performance. So far on my OC system the FSL Bus is a slideshow on takeoff and landing. My P#$% 747 QOS runs a nice 25-32FPS on T/O from rnwy 9L at Aerosoft EGLL Extreme, the FSL320........16-20.

Randy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jeremy Grimaud

Happy to read that. Thank you Andrew.

Joseph Vannelli

any chance to get the round dial standby instrument's like some airlines such as BA have?

Davede Buckham
22 hours ago, koen meier said:

No, the airline pack contains cabin announcements,  stand information and airline opted options that fslabs made configurable. Have a look at the airline pack section in the download area there you will see it wont include any liveries. 

What I meant to ask was, will there be Airline Packs available for all airlines now or more airlines? Or will a specific airline pack come with the specific repaint we download?

Andrew Wilson
1 hour ago, josephenzo said:

any chance to get the round dial standby instrument's like some airlines such as BA have?

Not at this time.

44 minutes ago, Davede Buckham said:

will there be Airline Packs available for all airlines now or more airlines?

There are plans for a few more airline packs. 

• Like 2

Thomas Danielsen

I hope SAS will be one of them.

Alessandro Occhioni

someone knows when the latest version of the bus will be released, compatible with hotfix p3d?

David Murden

Is modelling a GPU on the radar Andy. It's just odd to be on GPU and nothing is there. :)

Søren Dissing
16 minutes ago, Alessandro Occhioni said:

someone knows when the latest version of the bus will be released, compatible with hotfix p3d?

Soon ™

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Robert Sutherland
26 minutes ago, Alessandro Occhioni said:

No one knows when. It'll be released when they announce it.

Koen Meier
4 minutes ago, David Murden said:

Is modelling a GPU on the radar Andy. It's just odd to be on GPU and nothing is there. :)

I think they want gsx to do that. But we have so many different GPU ways. One is under the jetway, one fixed to the ground and the last one is a moveable one. Gsx already made the one under a jetway.

• Like 1

Zdenek Cebis

I rather be patient and wait until it all works hundred percent than having a rush update and you will have issues.So let the beta testers in peace and let them do what they do best.We all new that the bus would not work with the fix so why update P3D?I still have mine on 4.4 and I’m happily flying until update comes.;)

• Like 4

Andrew Wilson
1 hour ago, David Murden said:

Not our radar, no - I've been told it is coming for GSX. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

David Murden
51 minutes ago, Andrew Wilson said:

Not our radar, no - I've been told it is coming for GSX. 

OK thank you

Am still thinking of sticking with v4.4 will the latest build still be OK with 4.4?

• Like 2

Andrew Wilson
33 minutes ago, David Murden said:

OK thank you

Am still thinking of sticking with v4.4 will the latest build still be OK with 4.4?

Yes should be fine.

• Thanks 2

Robert Reilly

Any idea if patch will be out before weekend. Otherwise its more dash8 flying for me 

• Like 1

Robert Reilly

That's right you can only DL the latest version if you want to use a previous you have to go back to 4.4 or earlier. 

Martin Maaskant

So we have to sit this one out. I'm sure the software guys and girls are working hard to resolve this problem.

Dmitri Opekine
6 hours ago, Robert Reilly said:

Any idea if patch will be out before weekend. Otherwise its more dash8 flying for me 

dash8 flying is always good in addition to FSLabs) let the guys make it perfect as always before they release it)

Charles ROGER

I just have a question regarding Pushover. I have an iPhone which is a bit too old to support the latest version of Pushover. Is there any way to get it working if I am not using an IOS up to date or not?

Scott Wilson

just a small aside given the s-storm of performance issues we had with 4.5 on initial release

I went ahead, I couldnt help myself, and went back upto 4.5 hotfix this eve

My performance (no solid metrics at the moment) seems good, even a little better and i think the detail radius has now dropped back to normal my ram and vram usage is well down from 4.5.0. What I can say is that, in the F22, it's not as boggy and my FPS is around that of 4.4

I see a difference between 4.5.0 and 4.5.h2

The bad news is the texture scripting still isnt fixed, erse !

I am now forced to drag my old 738 out of the desert and fiddle with its big metal radio-shack switches again and trim wheel that would cut sheet metal.

• Like 3

Julian Evans
12 hours ago, David Murden said:

OK thank you

Hi David, one of the reasons I jumped to 4.5 was this : Added option to inhibit rudder axis from affecting
nose wheel steering (requires P3D v4.5)

I prefer 4.4 also, but this was a major fix for me.

Davede Buckham
19 hours ago, Andrew Wilson said:

Not at this time.

There are plans for a few more airline packs. 

Hopefully we get a Jetblue one, then my life will be complete lool

Yang Shuo

is there any about 4.5HF2 ? 

i am now 4.5HF1 , can't fly the fslabs and l will back to 4.4 lol ~

Allan Roberts

I have just completed a fresh install of P3D v4.5 and have downloaded a FS Labs A320X version 2.0.2.347 and while P3D runs at start-up with the Piper Cub loded and working, when I go to load the A320 I get the following message.  "FS Labs DLL's unsupported in P3D version." Doe anyone know how to resolve this please?

Regards,

Allan Roberts

John Khan

Just downloaded and installed the P3D update. Updated Client, Content and Scenery only, as usual.

All went OK and other aircraft load, your A320 will not.

It goes through the windows as if it is loading, then everything stops and the sim locks up.

Why does this always happen with yours? Even after every update, all the othjers work fine.

Kuber Padia

You’ll have to wait for FSLabs to release the update corresponding to P3D’s hotfix. You may rollback to 4.4 if your really want to fly the A320, but I’d just wait.
Andrew said that the new version was going through beta testing yesterday, so hopefully we’ll have it soon.

Kuber Padia

Wait for FSLabs to release the updated A320 that’ll correspond with P3D’s latest version.

Abbott Barclay

After the update to 4.5.12 the LSK buttons 1-6 do not function in the MCDU under "Options."

Allan Roberts

Thanks Kuber. I will wait for an FS labs update. Seems all this updating is difficult to keep up with!!

Regards,

Allan 

peter kelberg
17 minutes ago, Abbott Barclay said:

After the update to 4.5.12 the LSK buttons 1-6 do not function in the MCDU under "Options."

didn't  think updated  version  of the  bus  for  it  to work on 4.5  been released  yet