Random ScreenVideo Thread

Yang Shuo

Welcome everyone to share beautiful videos! Showcase the excellent work of fslabs!

[P3Dv4.5]FSLabs A320X v2.0.2.347 || Innsbruck || LOC approach Rwy 26 

Take a look at the 25% FPS loss from P3D4.5

The Old Town of Lijiang is also known as Dayan Town in Lijiangba. It is an intact ancient city inhabited mostly by Naxi ethnic people and covers an area of 1.5 square kilometers.

• 3 weeks later...
Yang Shuo

This is my first time using Adobe Pr Pro software for video editing, which is much more powerful than sony vegas, and the color and visual effects are perfect.
Thanks to fslabs for providing such a good product, the picture is better and the FPS is more friendly.
Please look forward to.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

After P3D is updated to the HF2 version, I am happy that fslabs has been updated to version 415. Let's use the new version to experience the challenge of Innsbruck's visual hovering approach to 08.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
K. Serhan Onur

Finally, I edited the landing video. I am boring when I watch a video and if long then 10 min. so, I was cut off a lot B)

OR-GI was the name of this regional airport. And It serves two different cities Ordu and Giresun at cost of Balck Sea. And this airport was built over the sea of northern Turkey.

Regards,

Serhan Onur

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

On February 12, 2020, Shanghai Pudong Airport encountered the first advection fog cover this year, mainly due to the rising temperature in front of the cold front. Along with the effects of low visibility, low cloud height, and scattered fog, I will implement the ILS II approach procedure and land automatically.

ZSPD 121630Z 14002MPS 0200 R17L/0550V1200U R16R/0500N R17R/0900U R16L/0500N FG VV001 10/10 Q1019 NOSIG

During the approach, it encountered unpredictable turbulence and almost broke the stable approaching.

Very important note:
This scenery comes from Imaginesim ZSPD v1.3. You need to select Medium Density for the content of the AI Parking operation in the ZSPD content in the Imaginesim operation Center program, otherwise the runway lights and LOC of 16R / 34L and 17L / 35R are offset.

This is an important bug of Imaginesim ZSPD v1.3 under P3D. I submitted it to Imaginesim many times, sent a lot of emails, but did not get a response. I do n’t know if they have no after-sales service. Imaginesim should be carefully purchased in the future.

Special thanks to unknow space for making beautiful textures!

• Like 2

EHAM 161425Z 20032G42KT 9999 -DZRA FEW017 SCT019 BKN021 15/11 Q0993 TEMPO 6000 BKN018 BECMG 25018G28KT

Storm Dennis, set to hit the Netherlands this weekend, will bring ‘bizarre’ temperatures of up to 17 degrees in Limburg and Noord Brabant, according to weather bureau Weeronline. In the rest of the country the temperature could reach an unseasonable 14 or 15 degrees which is more usual at the end of April, Weeronline said. Dennis will hit the Netherlands on Saturday evening and reach its high point on Sunday afternoon, when winds gusting at up to 100 kph will hit the northwest of the country. There will be some rain, but plenty of dry spells as well, Weeronline said. Dennis’ main impact will be felt in Ireland, northern England and Scotland. Next week will be cooler, with sunny spells and rain and the southwesterly winds will continue, according to the KNMI weather bureau. There is little change in the long-term forecast.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
Victor Buchkov

Greetings @Yang Shuo! I love your video format and allowed myself to do a similar video. I hope you'll all enjoy.

• Like 2

I think MK-STUDIOS-KEFLAVIK P3D4 is the most exciting airport released in the first quarter of this year. In order to make him more compatible with ORBX, a lot of file closings should be performed according to the instructions. Let us experience the challenges brought by the cold and wind.

After the 1.01 version was installed, there were some bugs. For example, there were two G / S signal towers, and there were multiple repeated red and white lattice houses. I modified it with ADE to remove duplicate objects.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Here is a video showing the serious impact of the EA display problem on the actual flight, making HF2 a very painful problem product.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Camille MOUCHEL

first non floaty flare with the sharks :unsure:

Camille MOUCHEL
Hello guys.

First landing at Palma LEPA witht the sharky. I have real turb but i think that sometimes it's a bit too exagerated ?? you can see that at 200 ft AGL, i got a huge updrift almost leveling the plane, don't know if it would result in a go around in real life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkL4Lw525Ao

Rado Sutto

Hongkong timetravel on the borrowed machine (I have only 6GB GPU and it is not enough for FT Kai Tak) It was my last flight, I returned that PC this evening :(

• 2 weeks later...