TomatoShade for P3DV.5 update issue

Atul Mishra

Atul Mishra

Gents,

It may not be the right place to seek a support but I don't have a choice at the moment. I've been facing update issues with Tomatoshade currently. When I try to update the app via the app itself, it keeps saying "An error occurred while checking for the latest version. Please check your internet connection and try again".  

My internet connection is good though...Is it possibly because I'm currently in China? :( I'd appreciate if anyone could help me out.

Untitled-2.jpg

Atul Mishra

Although, I couldn't find any solution for updating to the latest build through the software itself, I could fortunately find the V28 installer on a website. Posting here the link to the site just in case somebody may have the same trouble updating.

https://live-cockpits.weebly.com/tomatoshade.html?fbclid=IwAR1CZoHISQiyCFxHdo3FzTxuCfUQB66I1uzVEWnpaMi4vII1mfo9xH9bjVc

Abhishek Banerjee

Its working for me. @Atul Mishra, I downloaded from R&D tomato preset & Live cockpit from reflection profile. I would like to request you to uninstall tomato preset and make it update version 28 and try. I got 27 then click update and updated version 28.

TomatoShade_2019-04-14_07-51-19.png

Atul Mishra

I tried restoring the default shades, and update the tomatoshade and it didn't work. Re-installed the whole P3D in order to get the original shades, still updating was a failure. It's resolved now because I could find the latest installer. :D. 

Thanks.

Atul Mishra

I'm not too sure on this because I didn't make a comparison. But, I feel that its the same even without it.

• Thanks 1
Peter Pukhnoy

If you use SSAA the GPU will be at 100% - which will cause stutters and low frame rates - or close to that the whole time. With MSAA it shouldn't be a problem.

Hardik Ramnani
Just now, Peter Pukhnoy said:

If you use SSAA the GPU will be at 100% - which will cause stutters and low frame rates - or close to that the whole time. With MSAA it shouldn't be a problem.

I am using 4*MSAA with 16x anti