A320-X / A319-X for P3D v4.2-4.5 - Update v2.0.2.347 now released.

Lefteris Kalamaras

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Norman Blackburn

• Stu Antonio

• Liam Carbin

• Robin Locher

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you didn't but I going to give it to you anyway. You visited this forum everyday during the last 5 months complaining that didn't have your update. And now that you finally has it, you come 

If I may.... What Norman was saying is that this is a Forum, and without intending to patronise, that means that it is an open speaking space (derived from the Roman concept); If you posit an Ide

Please read our announcement here and comment below!

Posted Images

Paolo Basta

I reverted to 4.4 client (content 4.5) and got more performance. 

I was getting horrible performance even at cruise, reverting solved it for me. 

Wow, even if i have a 2080TI and a I9  9900K :wacko:

Ramon De Valencia
51 minutes ago, James Goggi said:

Hi, just out of curiosity, since I don't remember: will the fuselage PBR textures be one of the next priorities? Thanks.

Here we go again.

• Like 2
NilsUnger

It's a valid question. I would think after the storm of this release has calmed they work towards the release of the A321. And I would be surprised if this release is without pbr textures. But I am no insider... 

Ramon De Valencia
9 minutes ago, NilsUnger said:

It's a valid question. I would think after the storm of this release has calmed they work towards the release of the A321. And I would be surprised if this release is without pbr textures. But I am no insider... 

we all are in the eye of the storm right now, it is the right time to enjoy a much awaited update.

Why don't we just enjoy it and then start thinking about a new update, we all know it is coming (A321 and PBR) but it shouldn't be anyones priority now, I rather have them supporting some guys with small issues.

• Like 1
Ramon De Valencia
26 minutes ago, James Goggi said:

Did I ask for your opinion?

you didn't but I going to give it to you anyway.

You visited this forum everyday during the last 5 months complaining that didn't have your update.

And now that you finally has it, you come back asking for the next update.

I now believe what other people was thinking about your behavior is completely accurate.

• Like 14
  • Haha 8
Renaud Mazoué

Hi All

Installing the new version a320 and a319 for use them with p3dv4.5, the installation stop it indicating me that my spotlight version is outdated (currently i have v2.0.0.10 version). Where can i update this new version please ? Thanks very much.

Konstantinos Papageorgiou

I found the 4.5 quite troubling. I also reverted back (only the client to 4.5) and performance got back. Lovely update, thank u!

Norman Blackburn
22 hours ago, James Goggi said:

Did I ask for your opinion?

@James Goggi really?  If you think thats the way to utilise the forums you need to reconsider very quickly,

• Like 14
brendon powys

Just did my 1st flight with 4.5 and having low fps plus stutters i dont have orbx regions installed. Rolling back yo 4.4 for now

duartevieira
1 hour ago, Norman Blackburn said:

@James Goggi really?  If you think thats the way to utilise the forums you need to reconsider very quickly,

What he’s asking is for a ban for while now it’s just grief and I am shure it’s not just me that thinks that way people like him puts me and other away from this forums and that is a shame really 

• Like 10
Robert Sutherland

James is the person I've muted on here and on the PMDG forum. I've also blocked him on Facebook. 

The incessant need for an update, literally days after the newest one was released, is tiresome and annoying. He did the same on the PMDG forum days after their PBR update, demanding that their rain effects needed improving. 

His argument is that he just wants the product to be the best it can be. But the way it comes across is that he's entitled and demanding. 

• Like 13
Alhard Horstmann
On 4/12/2019 at 4:30 PM, Chris Kreuzbichler said:

I do select it in the MCDU, the star then distinguishes and reappears but my printer does nothing. Did you get the terow pos-58 (5890k) one?

Hi, where do I find the printer function, in which manual? 

Koen Meier
5 minutes ago, Alhard Horstmann said:

Hi, where do I find the printer function, in which manual? 

Data key on the mcdu then right lsk printer

Alhard Horstmann

Thanks, there are print selections, but where is the printer assignment? I found it the other day, but now I lost. 

BTW, you see this function not when you click on print, but when you click on next page (2 pages) then you can configure what to print. 

With me, still no printing is established. 

WIn7 PRO, P3D V4.4 and FSL update 347

Chris Kreuzbichler
1 minute ago, Alhard Horstmann said:

Thanks, there are print selections, but where is the printer assignment? I found it the other day, but now I lost. 

BTW, you see this function not when you click on print, but when you click on next page (2 pages) then you can configure what to print. 

With me, still no printing is established. 

WIn7 PRO, P3D V4.4 and FSL update 347

9e460a1548.png

9138e331fc.png

Then it states select printer. You need to click on your printer. Mine has the name POS-58. That should be about it

Koen Meier
Just now, Alhard Horstmann said:

Thanks Chris, I will check and report. 

Did you find a manual or a description of this function? 

introduction guide on page 15.

Chris Kreuzbichler
2 minutes ago, Alhard Horstmann said:

Thanks Chris, I will check and report. 

Did you find a manual or a description of this function? 

I have to admit I didn't but I might hav ebeen sloppy trying to find it.
If you set up your printer correctly and have inserted the paper it should print stuff on then everything should look correctly upon clicking PRINT on the MCDU.

EDIT: Yeah, seems I was sloppy. Koen just mentioned where it is :D But I am a man and men don't read manuals, they do and hope it works :D

Alhard Horstmann

Thanks, now I found the description as Koen said. The new guides of the Update 347 landed here:

"C:\Program Files\FlightSimLabs\A320X\P3Dv4\Documentation"  where I didn't look for.

My Problem still is the assignment.  See picture print1, I click on LSK 5R AND NOTHING HAPPENS, not until I click on  arrow key "next page" then I get  picture print2.

But NO ASSIGNEMENT.

The Bus is warm and running.

print1.jpg

print2.jpg

James Goggi
10 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Norman, in all sincerity I did not expect such a reply from you… I just politely asked a question, now I start being a bit p***ed off by the people who, as soon as I write something (and above all when I ask the developers), chime in without having anything to do with what I write and give a stupid reply of the kind "here we go again"...  We go where??? Don't you think that the "reconsider very quickly" should apply to them?

• Haha 3
Jamie Whiting

If I may....

What Norman was saying is that this is a Forum, and without intending to patronise, that means that it is an open speaking space (derived from the Roman concept); If you posit an Idea or request then by definition you are opening your contribution up to the opinions of others whether you agree or not. It is not a private message service, you are essentially addressing a room of people.

Posting and then complaining when someone disagrees is somewhat missing the point. So long as the person disagreeing is not grossly offensive or making a highly personal attack then it is perfectly acceptable. As you are entitled to offer your thoughts, so are others whether you agree with them or not. 

You cannot simply slap someone down by saying such as "Did I ask for your opinion", as I said before this is a Forum. If you don't think that person's obervation is valid you could simply ignore it, or if it is more of a logical disagreement then perhaps discuss (not really applicable in this case). 

Furthermore, one should consider that unlike when speaking face to face it is not possible to judge how the poster intended the words to be heard, so one must make allowances. Something intended to be quite innocuous could be construed as being agressive all too easily, and also written English can be treacherous, especially to non native speakers.

Anyway, that is my two penneth, I don't intend to add any more.

• Like 15
Scott Wilson

All winging aside, good news, looks like LM have found the 4.5 issue and will have a hotfix out soon in 2092. Rob locked the thread so there wont be hourly pinging of requests as to the status of cooking.

I had a surprise last night as my house shook and I wondered what on earth it was, an A380 coming into Glasgow. Runway closure in Dubai has meant they are running 1 380 instead of 2 777LR's.

Trivia, Glasgow has the only 3 jetway gate in Scotland, finished just as airbus ditch the 380, brilliant :). Need to mod my UTL db.

Happy Easter everyone, a time of not getting on each others nerves, as my wife reminded me last night in a passive agressive manner.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
Ulas Ates

Not again BA not again :D I follow captain_dave in IG. He was the captain of that flight to Dubai. I recommend a follow, he is pretty good with his posts. 
I have reinstalled the client for 4.4 but kept the content at 4.5. At least 10fps gained. But 4.5 although at lower frame rate seemed somewhat smoother. 

Happy Easter :)

• Like 1
Dave Woycek

Been flying the new A320 since release.

Great stuff. Good performance. Stable. Happy simmer here.

Some fine work on the standby intruments, btw, especially on the lighting.

• Thanks 1
Norman Blackburn
On 4/20/2019 at 4:35 PM, Martin3422 said:

Great job, this latest A320-x update by FS Labs! 

Thanks for the kind words Martin.  Please change your forum name to be your real name.  Thanks!

Askin Erdogandan

Ok give me break the performance are far from what ive expected from this p3d update to 4.5. What a shame Can someone give me a tip how to revert back? Is it ok when i only go back to 4.2 client and let the other components scenery and content installed, thanks you  for e response.

Askin

João Silva
Ok give me break the performance are far from what ive expected from this p3d update to 4.5. What a shame Can someone give me a tip how to revert back? Is it ok when i only go back to 4.2 client and let the other components scenery and content installed, thanks you  for e response.
Askin
Hello Askin. Just install the 4.2 or 4.3 client and the compatible fslabs version.

Enviado do meu SM-A510F através do Tapatalk

K. Serhan Onur

Not bad. Well, yes I agreed that v4.5 gives me fewer fps than the v4.4 (approximately 15 - 20 % fewer fps.) but not bad. I don't think to go back v4.4 and I must say that Fslabs A320 update really cool.

Thanks for this update which was waiting a very long time. Sometimes, I thought that this update was just a city myth!;)

Serhan

Askin Erdogandan
8 hours ago, João Silva said:

Hello Askin. Just install the 4.2 or 4.3 client and the compatible fslabs version.

Enviado do meu SM-A510F através do Tapatalk

Tnx Joao. 

• 2 weeks later...
Vasilis Nikas

Apologies in advance if this does not belong here. 

Are we poor FSX users going to get the same update any time in the future or has the time come to upgrade to P3D ?

Raffaele Fia$ella
16 minutes ago, Vasilis Nikas said:

Are we poor FSX users going to get the same update any time in the future or has the time come to upgrade to P3D ?

the second one....

Klaus Schmitzer
8 hours ago, Vasilis Nikas said:

I also loved my FSX, but after upgrade you will ask why you waited so long. It is an investment, but it pays off and instead of a poor FSX user you will be a proud P3D flyer :)

• Like 1
  • Andrew Wilson unpinned this topic