A320-X / A319-X for P3D v4.2-4.5 - Update v2.0.2.347 now released.

Lefteris Kalamaras

Koen Meier
Just now, Liam Carbin said:

One more thing. Got the EZY cabin pack installed with the stand info etc, when do I get the message for stands? Nothing received yet and Im about to land into AMS 

Did you install the airline pack or the cabin pa pack.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Norman Blackburn

• Stu Antonio

• Liam Carbin

• Robin Locher

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you didn't but I going to give it to you anyway. You visited this forum everyday during the last 5 months complaining that didn't have your update. And now that you finally has it, you come 

If I may.... What Norman was saying is that this is a Forum, and without intending to patronise, that means that it is an open speaking space (derived from the Roman concept); If you posit an Ide

Please read our announcement here and comment below!

Posted Images

Liam Carbin
1 minute ago, koen meier said:

Did you install the airline pack or the cabin pa pack.

Airline pack, I have the stands.ini file in the folder. But no message received? 

Liam Carbin
1 minute ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Normally the stand info comes just before or on descent.

I see, thank you. Shall see if I get the message on the return leg. 

Filip Malek

just a hint... Instead FSLabs redownload url, use your re-download link provided in the esellerate confirmation mail.

Had my update in seconds/minutes. 

h4swz56zsdrek.png

Edited by Norman Blackburn
2nd image removed in case somebody can unblur the serial.
  • Like 3
Brad Zimmer

It might have been previously mentioned but is it recommended to have 4.5 or is 4.4 still ok?  I haven't switched to 4.5 yet so I was wondering if there was a noticeable difference. Thanks

James Harker

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere else, but I want to make sure I know exactly what I need to do before installing the update.

Do I need to completely unistall all the old liveries and then the A320 itself manually before installing the new version?  Or will it simply update everything over the top?

Regards,

George Marinakis

Liam: It’s as Norman said.  It usually comes in just before TOD.  You’ll see the “Company Message” notice to prompt you to check for the message and you’ll get your stand assignment.  

• Like 1
Liam Carbin

Are all A319 liveries compatible? 

1 minute ago, George Marinakis said:

Liam: It’s as Norman said.  It usually comes in just before TOD.  You’ll see the “Company Message” notice to prompt you to check for the message and you’ll get your stand assignment.  

Thank you, nothing came through this time, shall see if it does on my return flight

George Marinakis
1 minute ago, Brad Zimmer said:

It might have been previously mentioned but is it recommended to have 4.5 or is 4.4 still ok?  I haven't switched to 4.5 yet so I was wondering if there was a noticeable difference. Thanks

Brad: 347 will work fine with 4.4.  You don’t have to update to 4.5. 

George Marinakis
1 minute ago, Liam Carbin said:

Thank you, nothing came through this time, shall see if it does on my return flight

You have to remember that the stand notification doesn’t work for every airport. The devs and beta team have created a lot of them, primarily for the various hubs and popular destinations airlines fly to but every airport isn’t in there. 

Daniel Schneider

My download stopped at 01:14. Quite tough, today…. :) Nonetheless, thanks for all your work. From what i´ve read so far it must be a great update

Regards

Daniel

Karl Brooker
29 minutes ago, Liam Carbin said:

Liam, the livery you are in needs to have the airline properly defined in the fltsim.cfg file - if it’s your own custom livery make sure that all the settings are set.

• Like 1
Liam Carbin
Just now, Karl Brooker said:

Liam, the livery you are in needs to have the airline properly defined in the fltsim.cfg file - if it’s your own custom livery make sure that all the settings are set.

Now you said that, I am flying the Easyjet Europe! that will be why. Thank you

Andrew Wilson
1 minute ago, Liam Carbin said:

Now you said that, I am flying the Easyjet Europe! that will be why. Thank you

Just copy the EZY folders in your FSLabs A319\Airlines and FSLabs A32X\Airlines and rename them to EJU.

• Like 2
Luis Oswaldo Bethencourt

OMG, just heard the news.

Thank you FSLABS team !!!!!!

Two observations:

-Eleftherios announcing the release of the “long awaited update....” . Excuse me Lefteris, but that’s an understatement ;) 

-I wish I could see Jeroen ‘s server utilization graph. Lets hope he wont have to scale up and start charging us to use hoppie’s Acars...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Norman Blackburn

In your \FSLabs\ folder you will find a file called acars.ini  Simply add it there.

• Like 1
David Norfolk
1 hour ago, Liam Carbin said:

One more thing. Got the EZY cabin pack installed with the stand info etc, when do I get the message for stands? Nothing received yet and Im about to land into AMS 

i too, get this.

David Norfolk
Just now, Norman Blackburn said:

@David Norfolk make sure your aircraft is EZY.  If its EZS or EJU it wont work unless you duplicate the folders.

How do i go about duplicating it? i'm using the Nantes paint 

Liam Carbin

2 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

How do i go about duplicating it? i'm using the Nantes paint 

23 minutes ago, Andrew Wilson said:

Just copy the EZY folders in your FSLabs A319\Airlines and FSLabs A32X\Airlines and rename them to EJU.

Do as Andrew said, :D I made the same mistake as at the time there wasn't a G registered easy paint available 

Edward Spence

Seriously impressed with the new update guys, I can see why it took so long.  The new ATSU stuff is impressive and makes life so much easier.  it'll take a few sectors to really get to grips with it, but it's very intuitive.  FSL have moved the bar once again.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
David Norfolk

it's such a good update, like Edward. i'm still getting used to it all 

• Like 2
Edward Spence

The closer I look, the more of the "minor" details I spot that have been added or changed.  Having to keep an eye on water+waste on a long day or multiple flights like we do IRL really adds to the immersion (How Andy came up with the CG changes for the waste tank is probably best left unanswered!)  Oh and single engine taxi only automatically keeping the thrust leaver of the shut down engine at idle is a nice touch too, as are the new TLA animations on the upper ecam.

The feel of the aircraft with the new flight dynamics is something else; .347 to me feels completely different to .266 (in a good way, try taking off at close to MTOW, then being half full on the next flight.  You'll really notice the difference)  The more you look, the more you appreciate just how much care and love has gone into this update and aircraft.  The first time Norman called me was amazing, makes it feel like the cabin crew are there in the back.  

I'm excited for what the future brings to the table, but for now I'm going to go back to finding what other gems have been hidden.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
M_i_k_e_V_o_g
13 minutes ago, Dan Moore said:

If were still on P3D4.4, can we use the latest Spotlight 2.0.0.12 when updating to the new Airbus update??

The installer will ask for it anyway

Bilal Asif Khan
4 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Hi Robin.

The liveries we suggest you uninstall.  This can be done before or after you update.

To update simply run the new installer and it will do all of the work for you.

Wuhoo that means no more uninstalling FSL A320 then spotlights first before installing the update ?

Just apply the FSL Update then Spotlight Update ?

Do I need to restart PC after completing the process ?

Norman Blackburn
7 minutes ago, Bilal Asif Khan said:

Wuhoo that means no more uninstalling FSL A320 then spotlights first before installing the update ?

Just apply the FSL Update then Spotlight Update ?

Do I need to restart PC after completing the process ?

I would be inclined to do Spotlights first as the installer asks for you to have updated them first.

Then simply run the 320x installer and let it work it's magic.

As for a restart, its always good practise.

Danny Moore
Just now, Norman Blackburn said:

I would be inclined to do Spotlights first as the installer asks for you to have updated them first.

The installer did not ask me about spotlight during the install.

Norman Blackburn
Just now, Dan Moore said:

The installer did not ask me about spotlight during the install.

OK - Im going by what mine did (and knowing that the requirement is for .12)

Kike Arribere

Hi, just updated to v4.5, lastest A320x downloaded. Everything perfect.

I just need to say thank you to the entire FSLAB family! ( thanks Mike) for such a great Aircraft. 

Bilal Asif Khan
1 minute ago, Norman Blackburn said:

As for a restart, its always good practise.

Awesome, thanks for the tip. Its good to plan ahead if a restart is required. 

Anders Bermann
3 hours ago, Filip Malek said:

just a hint... Instead FSLabs redownload url, use your re-download link provided in the esellerate confirmation mail.

Had my update in seconds/minutes. 

h4swz56zsdrek.png

Amazing! Thanks for that tip. Just downloaded both in a couple of seconds.

Thanks alot.

Use this link, to get directly to your recipt:

http://store.esellerate.net/a.asp?b=[ORDERNUMBER_STXXXXX]_[PURCHASE_EMAIL]

• Andrew Wilson unpinned this topic