A320-X / A319-X for P3D v4.2-4.5 - Update v2.0.2.347 now released.

Lefteris Kalamaras

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Norman Blackburn

• Stu Antonio

• Liam Carbin

• Robin Locher

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you didn't but I going to give it to you anyway. You visited this forum everyday during the last 5 months complaining that didn't have your update. And now that you finally has it, you come 

If I may.... What Norman was saying is that this is a Forum, and without intending to patronise, that means that it is an open speaking space (derived from the Roman concept); If you posit an Ide

Please read our announcement here and comment below!

Posted Images

Gregory Verba
6 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Yep - I think the servers are quite busy... can't download anything at the moment. I just keeps timing out.

Same here...

Joshua Scott

You would have thought they'd have learned by now that there will be a sudden influx of downloads and adapted the server capacity as such... Look forward to re downloading it in a day or so when its all working again. 

Nicolas Matus

I've just downloaded both. Access to the page and getting the link is slow as pluto orbiting around the sun. Downloading is fast as a thunder.

Thanks!

• Haha 2
Robin Locher

Thanks very much!!!! I am so happy..

I have a Question. How do we install it? Should we delete the old version? Or is it enough to just install the new one?
And does it automaticly remove the old liveries? Or do I have to delete it on my own?

Thank you!

Norman Blackburn

Hi Robin.

The liveries we suggest you uninstall.  This can be done before or after you update.

To update simply run the new installer and it will do all of the work for you.

• Like 1
Artur Chuprikov

to development and support team

Guys, as I understand, the new update does not contain fixes of issues from my report? 

1. Pseudo w/p (issues 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8)

2. SPD LIM point indication on ND (issue 5)

3. Flight phases change logic APP->CLB   GO AROUND->CLB issue (issue 11)

4.EFOB amber indication (issue 13)

5. ALT/SPD constraint manual insertion  and wrong small font (issue 14)

6. Altitude vertical error (issue 15)

7. Too steep path (issue 16)

Regards

• Like 1
Chris Frasure
6 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Hi Robin.

The liveries we suggest you uninstall.  This can be done before or after you update.

To update simply run the new installer and it will do all of the work for you.

I will admit I'm not the most savvy cpu guy.  Could you please share how I might delete just the liveries?  :) sorry. And THANKS!

Koen Meier

Thank you all for the update. And a massive thumbs up to all the repainters for doing an amazing job as well on updating their liveries.

• Like 2
Norman Blackburn
2 minutes ago, Chris Frasure said:

I will admit I'm not the most savvy cpu guy.  Could you please share how I might delete just the liveries?  :) sorry. And THANKS!

If they used an installer (from FSL) then they will be in control panel.  If they are from our repainting community then you can happily delete the folder.

Michael O'Halloran

Has anyone else got error messages showing in the installer upon entering a hoppies login code? I'm wondering if its the apostrophe in my surname that's caused it as its showing as an /.

It seemed to install fine, but i'm unsure if its worked correctly.

Danny Moore

Where can I find the new liveries? I thought I read somewhere that they were being redone for this update. How can I tell if I have the correct version of livery? 

Klaus Schmitzer
3 minutes ago, Michael O'Halloran said:

Has anyone else got error messages showing in the installer upon entering a hoppies login code? I'm wondering if its the apostrophe in my surname that's caused it as its showing as an /.

It seemed to install fine, but i'm unsure if its worked correctly.

I am just on downloading... what is an hoppies login code?

Chris Frasure
1 minute ago, Klaus Schmitzer said:

I believe it has to do with the ACARS messaging system

Norman Blackburn
1 minute ago, Dan Moore said:

Where can I find the new liveries? I thought I read somewhere that they were being redone for this update. How can I tell if I have the correct version of livery? 

They are listed as v300+

Norman Blackburn
1 minute ago, Klaus Schmitzer said:

If you want to use the ACARS then you need a free code from Hoppie.  

J_U_A_N__R-A-M-O-S
27 minutes ago, Klaus Schmitzer said:

Thank you guys for updating this wonderful bird! I will pray for your servers :D

So far your prays arent working. Pray faster or switch gods

• Haha 1
Robert Sutherland
3 minutes ago, Brad Zimmer said:

Dumb question, but I have 2 order confirmations in my history from esellerate.  Which one do I use to prompt the update download?

thanks

You'll need both. One for the A320, the other for the A319. 

Norman Blackburn
3 minutes ago, Brad Zimmer said:

Dumb question, but I have 2 order confirmations in my history from esellerate.  Which one do I use to prompt the update download?

thanks

Both Brad.  You have one for 320x and one for 319x. You need both.

Alex Pugh
4 minutes ago, Liam Carbin said:

So far fantastic update once again, thank you fslabs. Where does one find the documentation to help with the AOC menu? 

On my system, and probably yours, it's in C:\Program Files\FlightSimLabs\A320X\P3Dv4\Documentation

David Norfolk

whats the first thing i get when loading up? a bloody slot, cheers gatwick

• Haha 5
Norman Blackburn

Slots and delays are things that happen to crew in the real world each and every single day.  

• Like 2
Alexandre K

Printer works as intended. Is it normal that the printing font is Arial ? I don't have the very last driver though, so it might be the issue (I have a POS-58).

PS: Wonderful update, thanks FSLabs :)

Chris Kreuzbichler
2 minutes ago, Alexandre Kubatko said:

Printer works as intended. Is it normal that the printing font is Arial ? I don't have the very last driver though, so it might be the issue (I have a POS-58).

When I select print nothing happens on my end.

Alexandre K
1 minute ago, Chris Kreuzbichler said:

When I select print nothing works on my end.

Instructions to make it work are in the manuals :) You have to select it in the MCDU.

Chris Kreuzbichler
1 minute ago, Alexandre Kubatko said:

Instructions to make it work are in the manuals :) You have to select it in the MCDU.

I do select it in the MCDU, the star then distinguishes and reappears but my printer does nothing. Did you get the terow pos-58 (5890k) one?

David Norfolk
6 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Slots and delays are things that happen to crew in the real world each and every single day.  

Tell.me.about...ittttt

• Haha 2
Robert Sutherland
2 minutes ago, Eamonn Jawhary said:

I can't download :(

You have to be patient. I think their download server assigns you a download slot when you click the download link. Then it's just a waiting game. 

Chris Frasure
1 minute ago, Eamonn Jawhary said:

I can't download :(

It hangs for quite some time but after about 45 mins, I was able to get the 320.  30 mins more to get the 319.  It looks like it isn't working but it is.

Stu Antonio

So how do I know which liveries I can (still/already) use now? I see a couple of new Ones from John, are they the only ones available right now? 

Liam Carbin
3 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

So how do I know which liveries I can (still/already) use now? I see a couple of new Ones from John, are they the only ones available right now? 

Further on from this, will old liveries not work at all? 

Robert Sutherland
2 minutes ago, Liam Carbin said:

Further on from this, will old liveries not work at all? 

They windows won't be correctly aligned, I believe. 

• Like 1
Liam Carbin

One more thing. Got the EZY cabin pack installed with the stand info etc, when do I get the message for stands? Nothing received yet and Im about to land into AMS 

• Andrew Wilson unpinned this topic