A320-X / A319-X for P3D v4.2-4.5 - Update v2.0.2.347 now released.

Lefteris Kalamaras

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Norman Blackburn

• Stu Antonio

• Liam Carbin

• Robin Locher

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you didn't but I going to give it to you anyway. You visited this forum everyday during the last 5 months complaining that didn't have your update. And now that you finally has it, you come 

If I may.... What Norman was saying is that this is a Forum, and without intending to patronise, that means that it is an open speaking space (derived from the Roman concept); If you posit an Ide

Please read our announcement here and comment below!

Posted Images

James Goggi

Thanks a lot to the whole Team! One question: what remarkable issue might I encounter if I use the update with v4.4? I have read that at times windscreen raindrops are not visible, but apart from that? Thank you! 

• Lefteris Kalamaras pinned this topic
David Norfolk

Anyone managed to get a hoppies code? 

EDIT sorted it 

James Goggi
Just now, Norman Blackburn said:

@James Goggi we used it extensively with 4.4 as did a number of streamers.

Yes, but I had the impression that you were waiting for 4.5 even because it solved some issues. Since I have read of many people having a frame rate reduction with v4.5 and my system is not top of the notch, I am thinking of sticking with 4.4, but before making my mind up it would be interesting to know what issues I could have, that I would not with 4.5...

Norman Blackburn
2 minutes ago, Joel Dupont said:

Does it include PBR

No. We have stated this quite a few times.

Norman Blackburn
4 minutes ago, James Goggi said:

Yes, but I had the impression that you were waiting for 4.5 even because it solved some issues. Since I have read of many people having a frame rate reduction with v4.5 and my system is not top of the notch, I am thinking of sticking with 4.4, but before making my mind up it would be interesting to know what issues I could have, that I would not with 4.5...

Why not try in 4.4 and then report back your findings in 4.5 when able?

Norman Blackburn
Just now, Vimal Ana said:

image.png.fdfc7ef26944dfb25350d6ea13099c65.png

What is the logic behind the flushing :D Depends on the number of passengers and crew? :P

Did you expect anything else?  :D 

• Haha 6
Andrew Wilson
1 minute ago, Vimal Ana said:

What is the logic behind the flushing :D Depends on the number of passengers and crew? :P

• If you put the belts on when it's occupied, then the occupant 'hurry's up' 
  • Won't flush when the belts are on
  • Flushes more in the climb once belts are turned off and at TOD before belts are turned on
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 11
Norman Blackburn
1 minute ago, Andrew Wilson said:
  • Flushes more in the climb once belts are turned off and at TOD before belts are turned on

And when I am on board it flushes more since I'm older.  It's always important to never miss a chance to visit the little room :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
Ramon De Valencia

I haven´t been able to download it, esellerate page is taking forever to load and then after order details are entered again takes too long to start the download. But all I get is a index.htm file

• Like 1
Gregory Bally

Great ! Thank you so much..

To be sure we get the compatible liveries, do you guys confirm the one mentioned as "P3Dv4 only - v2.0.2.300+"  are the  one to download ? 

Carl_Beeby

Checking the forum today whilst eating my sandwich during my lunch break yields very pleasant reading! A very impressive list to read thru. And as I did not buy the 319 (waiting for the 321) I thank you very much :)

I'll be downloading soon!

- Carl

leon schiebsdat

The new tomato profiles for the A320 dont seem to be working. It says the selected profile was not saved for the currently selected aircraft model.

never mind i was being stupid

Tõnis Aal

After a long wait all I can say is Thank you FSLabs Team!
I'll be doing a few lovely Greek island hops into the sunset today and will raise my glass of Ouzo in honour of Mike! 

Yamas!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
David Norfolk
14 minutes ago, Andrew Wilson said:

Let me guess, you came up with the idea andy? ;)

As always gents. thanks for the update!

Myles Mace

Thank you team.

One question with regards to the below:

Steering
Added option to inhibit rudder axis from affecting
nose wheel steering (requires P3D v4.5)

What exactly requires P3D v4.5?

Apologies if i'm interpreting this incorrect.

Lefteris Kalamaras
Just now, Myles Mace said:

Thank you team.

One question with regards to the below:

Steering
Added option to inhibit rudder axis from affecting
nose wheel steering (requires P3D v4.5)

What exactly requires P3D v4.5?

Apologies if i'm interpreting this incorrect.

The good folks at LM added a feature in 4.5 whereby rudder axis no longer blends in with nose wheel steering (this had been a gripe of mine since FS98) :).

• Like 2
James Goggi
Just now, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

The good folks at LM added a feature in 4.5 whereby rudder axis no longer blends in with nose wheel steering (this had been a gripe of mine since FS98) :).

Is it the same feature that can be obtained with FSUIPC?

Lefteris Kalamaras
Just now, James Goggi said:

Is it the same feature that can be obtained with FSUIPC?

No, you're confusing this with the steering tiller - the new functionality stops rudder axis from affecting nose wheel steering altogether (which nothing could disable).

• Thanks 1
David Norfolk
44 minutes ago, James Goggi said:

James, does it matter? you have the update. use it in 4.4 or 4.5 you choose

• Like 1
David Murden
43 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

And when I am on board it flushes more since I'm older.  It's always important to never miss a chance to visit the little room :D 

Am 56 Norman I can really relate to that. I curse my bladder and having to use reading glasses. O well as we get constantly reminded lots of worse things can happen.

BRB need a pee....

• Haha 1
Khoa Nguyen

Hat off, you guys did an amazing job and by just looking through the ATSU Documents, now there are so many steps to do in order to take off, i love the integration with GSX, by just switching INT switch.

Great job guys, worth the wait!

• Like 1
Rainer Beck

anyone else stuck trying to load the link to the download? its says loading.. and nothing is happening

edit: sorry, I guess everyone trying to grab it, it loaded now. 

Stephen Whiterod
3 minutes ago, Rainer Beck said:

anyone else stuck trying to load the link to the download? its says loading.. and nothing is happening

edit: sorry, I guess everyone trying to grab it, it loaded now. 

Yep have the same problem, must be overloaded at the moment.

peter kelberg

try  again  later,   going  to  take  10  hours  to  download :)    might  wait  till tomorrow  till the  traffic  goes  away

• Andrew Wilson unpinned this topic