mcdu problem MCDU Bug A319 and A320 P3Dv4

Carlos Alvarez

Carlos Alvarez

Hello guys for a while ago i had the same issue with the MCDU wont reset after engine shutdown.

If for some reason i need to GA or i need to performs a TOAG and i need to appy TOGA, the MCDU won't reset after engine shutdown on ground. Can you guys fix this issue or maybe give us an option on the MCDU itself to erase route i case this happen again, please i hope you guys can recreate this issue and see it ur self otherwise I have a video i can send you i case you need it.

Have a nice day

Stu Antonio
1 hour ago, James Goggi said:

I think the General section is not the right section for specific technical issues...

gee', give him a break. the topic will probably be moved anyway. besides, I don't mind a technical question beeing asked in the general section theese days.
have you seen what's going on in the update-thread? ... people are posting birds, memes and holiday-pics over there.... :D 

Carlos Alvarez

the MCDU wont allow me to re enter a new route. I have created a reset panel state so i can reset the mcdu just in case. About this is not the right place to put this, well idk where to put this then. anyway have a good day 

Koen Meier
14 minutes ago, Carlos Alvarez said:

the MCDU wont allow me to re enter a new route. I have created a reset panel state so i can reset the mcdu just in case. About this is not the right place to put this, well idk where to put this then. anyway have a good day 

There is a sub topic called fmgs and this is used for the mcdu issues. When did you created the reset panel state. If it was with an earlier version please redo it as things have changed internally. A tip after each flight perform a short adirs alignment by selecting the 123 knobs to off and then on within 5 seconds.

Carlos Alvarez
13 minutes ago, koen meier said:

There is a sub topic called fmgs and this is used for the mcdu issues. When did you created the reset panel state. If it was with an earlier version please redo it as things have changed internally. A tip after each flight perform a short adirs alignment by selecting the 123 knobs to off and then on within 5 seconds.

im not sure what version im using atm where can i see that, Im waiting for the big update for the airbus family to drop so i can update both products. the panel state was created yesterday after the incident that happen twice because of the GA "issue". ok im gonna try your tip in my next fly and see what happen, a question tho should i do this with every fly or when the MCDU stuck?

Koen Meier
6 minutes ago, Carlos Alvarez said:

im not sure what version im using atm where can i see that, Im waiting for the big update for the airbus family to drop so i can update both products. the panel state was created yesterday after the incident that happen twice because of the GA "issue". ok im gonna try your tip in my next fly and see what happen, a question tho should i do this with every fly or when the MCDU stuck?

If you leave the sim running between flights. You can check the version in add or remove programs.

Carlos Alvarez
2 hours ago, koen meier said:

If you leave the sim running between flights. You can check the version in add or remove programs.

A320x and A319X v2.0.1.266 Spotlights v2.0.0.10 are those version up to date ?

Koen Meier
1 minute ago, Carlos Alvarez said:

A320x and A319X v2.0.1.266 Spotlights v2.0.0.10 are those version up to date ?

Yes those are the latest versions.

Carlos Alvarez
Just now, koen meier said:

Yes those are the latest versions.

ok then, well thanks for the tip, have a nice day