Default Taxiway Signs

James Annis

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone can steer me in the right direction. 

I’m having an issue with default taxiway signs appearing on top of an add on scenery resulting in two sets of signs and the default ones are in the wrong location. Any ideas how I can fix this? It’s only happening with a specific airport.

Cheers

James

Try asking the developer of the scenery? Usually such problems result from incorrect scenery priorities or incorrect exclude files.

4 minutes ago, James Annis said:

Hi all,

I’m having an issue with default taxiway signs appearing on top of an add on scenery resulting in two sets of signs and the default ones are in the wrong location. Any ideas how I can fix this? It’s only happening with a specific airport.

Cheers

James

Best bet is on the forums of the developer of scenery.

14 minutes ago, James Annis said:

Hi all,

Cheers

James

I'm sorry that I am not going to be able to remember the exact details here but hopefully it can help steer you to the right direction.

Do you use Orbx products?  Especially Vector, I think?

I think I recall hearing something where if you have Orbx sceneries, I think Vector specifically, and did the update of P3D 4.4 rather than fresh install.  Then, updated the Orbx products, that you could see this kind of issue w/ duplicate taxiways due to there being a bgl not only for your specific scenery, but also one for the Orbx(Vector) scenery/product.  You would need to remove one of those two bgls.

Just a thought and may be worth checking.  Hope it can help!