FSL Has Been Very Quiet....

Marc Stanford

Marc Stanford

FSL hasn't updated the past few months, meaning (I assume) they are busy getting updates to the A320s FMGS & A321 ready for release hopefully in time for christmas.

It would be a good present, a A321.

They are busy updateing both the a319 and a320 whereby the a320 is getting the same features as the a319 that is currently active.

i heard on a stream that the beta testers have a new beta at their disposal. Andrew Wilson was also in that chat. So hopefully within the next few weeks we get an update. But all we can do now is wait.

Hendrik Herryjanto
2 hours ago, koen meier said:

They are busy updateing both the a319 and a320 whereby the a320 is getting the same features as the a319 that is currently active.

i heard on a stream that the beta testers have a new beta at their disposal. Andrew Wilson was also in that chat. So hopefully within the next few weeks we get an update. But all we can do now is wait.

Which stream is it? Blackbox ?

Michael Salmon
2 hours ago, Marc Stanford said:

I really want the A321 before or at Christmas, FSL can you give us a Christmas Miracle?

Forget Christmas. How about next week! So I can utilize my Thanksgiving vacation week efficiently. Although if you ask the wife, her definition and my definition of efficiently differ in this sense. ;)

Norman Blackburn
3 hours ago, Marc Stanford said:

Yeah I want the A321 for Thanksgiving!

CMON FSL WORK YOUR MAGIC! :)

Magic ia a possibility.  But only magic.   It won't be for Thanksgiving.

Marc Stanford
4 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Christmas?

I just really, really, really, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, want to fly the A321 so bad!

It's my fav model of the 320 family.

Dmitrij Nazarenko
4 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Have you tried Black Magic?

You know, sacrifice some flight simmer, summon the Satan and all that fun stuff.

:D

• Haha 8
56 minutes ago, João Silva said:

A321 is a product i possibly buy. Hope you also make the leap version for it.

If you are able to want another 5-6 years of development. Given the complexity of getting the available data. But all we can do is hope.

Ray Proudfoot

Can I just remind the Airbus pilots asking for umpteen variations of the A32X we Concorde enthusiasts are still patiently waiting for our 64-bit version. :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
Andrew Wilson

Not yet Marc - our beta team are currently focussed on the A320-X (FSX/P3D v3) and A319-X/A320-X (P3Dv4) updates; whilst the developers are focussed on wrapping up the new features that will debut on the A321-X. 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Peng Jia said:

Any update about the concorde X?

If there is new info they will share it. If there is nothing on the forums, there is nothing to share about the Concorde unfortunately  

Mark M Balagtas
On 11/13/2018 at 3:46 AM, Dmitrij Nazarenko said:

Have you tried Black Magic?

You know, sacrifice some flight simmer, summon the Satan and all that fun stuff.

:D

I would be glad to don my high priest of the Inca costume and pull some still beating heart out while screaming " God made man, but everything else is made in China!!!!!!" If that doesn't make fslabs to spew A321 out odk what will....

On 11/22/2018 at 3:10 AM, Mark M Balagtas said:

I would be glad to don my high priest of the Inca costume and pull some still beating heart out while screaming " God made man, but everything else is made in China!!!!!!" If that doesn't make fslabs to spew A321 out odk what will....

I'm scared. I rather wait for them to do it with out magic.