Andreas Trane

A321 Progress

David Norfolk
2 minutes ago, Luis Oswaldo Bethencourt said:

The plane is never ready until BB streams it out.

So...

they don't have to do that, that's just a choice of theirs to lift the NDA, they could just keep it closed untill to release

• Like 1

Luis Oswaldo Bethencourt
1 minute ago, David Norfolk said:

they don't have to do that, that's just a choice of theirs to lift the NDA, they could just keep it closed untill to release

You could be absolutely right, but it's always been like this: FSLABS lifts the NDA and then there's a bunch of folks teasing us for 1-2 weeks, rising up the adrenaline and the bilirubine :) . It's a perfect sales technique.

M_i_k_e_V_o_g
31 minutes ago, Luis Oswaldo Bethencourt said:

rising up the adrenaline and the bilirubine :) . It's a perfect sales technique.

That's no sales technique, that's jaundice...

• Haha 3

Luis Oswaldo Bethencourt

And Toliss just announced an A321... with sharklets...

I know I know FSLAB's will be better, but this is like a disease...

Frederic Nadot
13 hours ago, Stu Antonio said:

How about 3/21 ? :P

March 2021? ;):D

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Timm Rehberg

Sometimes I think, FSL is one of the reasons why services like SimBrief changes things ;)

Koen Meier
2 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Sometimes I think, FSL is one of the reasons why services like SimBrief changes things ;)

No I saw the post originally on aerosoft. but this was the source

Edited by koen meier

Danny Moore
The plane is never ready until BB streams it out.

So...

I agree, BB did show both the A319 and A320 a few weeks out from release. So why change what works. Since he hasn’t shown it yet than I don’t think will see it before Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Paolobasta

People FSL do not depend on others like BB they have their on beta testers and plenty of them,

so be patient enjoy the AS A330 from Monday and wait out until summer of this time next year 2021 

hope im wrong but no news is bad news.,

Phil Tereny
1 minute ago, Paolobasta said:

... enjoy the AS A330 ...

that sure was a good one!

• Haha 1

Stu Antonio
3 minutes ago, Paolobasta said:

until summer of this time next year 2021

and that one too!

Koen Meier
6 minutes ago, Paolobasta said:

hope im wrong but no news is bad news.,

I learned the saying no news is good news. 

• Like 1

David Norfolk

hear's a picture of a real A321 to look at until we get it, enjoy ;) 

n579uw-american-airlines-airbus-a321-231_PlanespottersNet_460149_d2c12714ae.jpg

• Sad 2

Paolobasta

I really thought that FSL would release the A321 before the AA A330-300 it's a shame coz now everyone will buy the A330 and if good might delay the purchase of the A321

i will buy both no problem, but when you have no news i kind of x#x#x you off especially after saying it's about to be released after the A32X update

and 3 months down the line nothing, we want news not pictures news on how it's going we are not asking for much i guess

never mind i'll wait no problem but don't spoil us and make us suffer for months that is unfair.

Brian McCumiskey

but don't spoil us and make us suffer for months that is unfair.

That’s a little bit ironic of after complaining about the pictures and no news and making us suffer, what thread you’re writing this in. If you really do feel that way, don’t look at this thread

Christoph Sebek

It`s done, when it`s done.  :lol:

As from Monday, next to A319 / A320 Winter OPS, I will also enjoy A330 service. :ph34r:

My CC won`t like it but she has no choice. :unsure:-_-

Paolobasta

That’s a little bit ironic of after complaining about the pictures and no news and making us suffer, what thread you’re writing this in. If you really do feel that way, don’t look at this thread

Dear Brian i think im being fair here and not saying anything bad or wrong we are paying customers and we deserve to know something at least,

and please don't tell me what to do thanks.

Brian McCumiskey

we are paying customers and we deserve to know something at least

I don’t think we deserve anything. Not have we been promised anything. We haven’t purchased the A321. Therefore they can just say nothing at all and just release it.  I’m actually surprised we’ve gotten as much information as we have.  

• Like 3

Koen Meier

Tbf we only got information on features that we might see. Those are PBR, new performance calculator and cpdlc. Now the new performance system is being tested as well on the a320 beta that is out for the beta testers as well. Ie not for the public. Just to make sure this is correctly seen. 

My thoughts on that is people want to enjoy better take off performance as wabpro is dead in development.  As for other features those they want to keep a surprise to us.

Edited by koen meier

Paolobasta

Great thanks for the info,

Robert Sutherland
25 minutes ago, Paolobasta said:

we are paying customers and we deserve to know something at least

Ah, I love this entitlement.

You don’t ‘deserve’ anything apart from support for the products you’ve actually paid for. You’ve not paid a penny for the A321 so what makes you think you have any right to demand news of it?

Here is what you should know. FSLabs will release the A321 when it’s ready. They’ll release news of it when it’s ready. They won’t give timelines and they won’t give hints. 

Your impatience is yours alone. Don’t blame FSLabs for it.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Norman Blackburn
2 hours ago, Paolobasta said:

and 3 months down the line nothing, we want news not pictures news on how it's going we are not asking for much i guess

Hello Paolo,

I would check the batteries in your calendar.  Cosford was exactly 2 months ago this weekend.  Whilst you may have wished for it at that time we never said it would be - in fact we said the opposite and that it was only entering beta.  Just because we allowed people to fly it there did not mean it was ready.

• Like 1

Dave Woycek

I frankly don‘t understand this obsession with the A321 some people exhibit here, constantly asking and nagging for progress reports and status. Yes, we‘re all anticipating it, but there‘s an excellent A319/320 to keep us busy while waiting.

I personally could not care less for PBR, and also the CPDLC will probably not be that useful for me as an offline-only flyer, but let‘s see.

If we‘re going to see a fully implemented S7/S8 FMGC software standard (with step climbs, exit hold time predictions, etc.) along with the A321 I‘d be all ear, especially when that gets implemented back into the A319/320.

The real killer would be the A321(X)LR, which would open the door to long range operations, just as in real life.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Dave Woycek
2 hours ago, Paolobasta said:

I really thought that FSL would release the A321 before the AA A330-300 it's a shame coz now everyone will buy the A330 and if good might delay the purchase of the A321

i will buy both no problem, but when you have no news i kind of x#x#x you off especially after saying it's about to be released after the A32X update

never mind i'll wait no problem but don't spoil us and make us suffer for months that is unfair.

What‘s your issue? The FSL A321 will be a CEO, so no long-haul capabilities anyway. The A330-300 is made for a totally different mission profile, hence certainty not everybody is going to buy an A330 instead of an A321.

How this could even be a business consideration is beyond me.

Paolobasta

Hello Paolo,

I would check the batteries in your calendar.  Cosford was exactly 2 months ago this weekend.  Whilst you may have wished for it at that time we never said it would be - in fact we said the opposite and that it was only entering beta.  Just because we allowed people to fly it there did not mean it was ready.

Hi Norman,

I actually just checked the batteries in my calendar and they are dead, so my apologies to everyone if i was wrong,  i do not mean in anyway to offend or demand the product

if it's not ready yet,  it's just that we get  a little bit excited before Christmas  and therefore when ever we here the word SOON we think it's around the corner,

So my apologies again and good luck with the build up.

Regards Paolo :D

David Norfolk

Here's another real A321 photo to look at until release. Stay tuned for tomorrow's A321 photo

Screenshot_20191208-111223_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Koen Meier
2 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

Here's another real A321 photo to look at until release

Screenshot_20191208-111223_Gallery.jpg

Source

David Norfolk
Just now, koen meier said:

Source

Google 

Julien richar
3 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Hello Paolo,

Hello norman,

To be honest with you i think the fselite previex saying that the release will be very very soon make everyone impatient on the release on the 321 and i think it would have been nice to have some clarification about how fslabs is dealing with that as we have youre side where you say its gonna be ready when its gonna be ready and the fselite side saying the release is gonna be really soon wich create lots of confusion for a lot of us.

• Like 1

Patrick Ojanen
1 hour ago, Julien31480 said:

Hello norman,

To be honest with you i think the fselite previex saying that the release will be very very soon make everyone impatient on the release on the 321 and i think it would have been nice to have some clarification about how fslabs is dealing with that as we have youre side where you say its gonna be ready when its gonna be ready and the fselite side saying the release is gonna be really soon wich create lots of confusion for a lot of us.

Exactly, but then why to believe fselite in this case even it's not the developer for A321X?

Norman Blackburn

Hi @Julien31480

As you probably know that wording came from the article's author rather than from us.  On an aside, please change your forum name to be your real name thanks.

Julien richar
40 minutes ago, Patrick Ojanen said:

Exactly, but then why to believe fselite in this case even it's not the developer for A321X?

Maybe cause they get given more information and exclusive preview than we do...

• Like 1

Julien richar
21 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Hi @Julien31480

As you probably know that wording came from the article's author rather than from us.  On an aside, please change your forum name to be your real name thanks.

Wording is from the author but the information they get given came from fslabs i'm not the kind of people who spam this thread blaming you guys but it just would have been nice to have clear statement from fslabs than an apparently different reality that you said to fselite 

Søren Dissing
33 minutes ago, Julien richar said:

an apparently different reality that you said to fselite 

The article contains absolutely no indication that FSLabs have given FSElite any information about the release date. As the article says at the end: "We expect Flight Sim Labs to release the A321-X variant very soon" - We being the staff at FSElite... 

• Like 2

Stu Antonio
37 minutes ago, Søren Dissing said:

The article contains absolutely no indication that FSLabs have given FSElite any information about the release date. As the article says at the end: "We expect Flight Sim Labs to release the A321-X variant very soon" - We being the staff at FSElite... 

You are right. But in all fairness... it can’t be that of a surprise that Some people take one of the biggest and most respected news services in the „industry“ as a reliable source for information.... It wasn‘t just some opinion of some blogger....

Alex Pugh
Just now, Stu Antonio said:

You are right. But in all fairness... it can’t be that of a surprise that Some people take one of the biggest and most respected news services in the „industry“ as a reliable source for information.... It wasn‘t just some opinion of some blogger....

As much as I love FSElite, they aren't professional journalists or anything. They often bulk up their pieces with subjective opinions or editorialize what should otherwise be a straightforward news story. Most of the time, it's best to skip straight to their source links rather than read their interpretations. But I do depend on them to gather the news I might otherwise miss.

David Norfolk

Let's go to the Winchester, wait for it all blow over & while we are there LK might release it. Too soon? Okay, *walks out backwards smiling awkwardly*

• Haha 1

Koen Meier

To qoute Andrew wilsion in the fuel (yes again thread): "I think this is resolved now - I no longer see any discrepencies here during testing. Let me know your findings with the next update (released with the A321)." i hope that update is also around the corner.

David Norfolk
4 minutes ago, koen meier said:

To qoute Andrew wilsion in the fuel (yes again thread): "I think this is resolved now - I no longer see any discrepencies here during testing. Let me know your findings with the next update (released with the A321)." i hope that update is also around the corner.

It most likely be a parallel release with the A321. From what I guess from that statement 

• Like 2

Koen Meier
5 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

It most likely be a parallel release with the A321. From what I guess from that statement 

i am reading that too.

David Norfolk
Just now, koen meier said:

i am reading that too.

Your better off letting Andrew confirm that, I dont wanna be blamed otherwise:lol: @Andrew Wilson

Andrew Wilson
9 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

It most likely be a parallel release with the A321.

That's correct.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

David Norfolk
Just now, Andrew Wilson said:

That's correct.

Lovely 

Koen Meier

andrew is faster at posting a reply while i was still editing my message in that thread to ask for confirmation. but thanks for the confirmation