Marc Stanford

Please come this Christmas.

Artur Araripe

Mariah Carey - All I want for Christmas is you the A321-X

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Luis Oswaldo Bethencourt

She looks so pretty.

If you release it the day i leave on 10 day xmas vacation at the in-laws (aka 10 day hell) I'll hate you so much :D.

• Haha 1

Koen Meier
19 minutes ago, Luis Oswaldo Bethencourt said:

She looks so pretty.

If you release it the day i leave on 10 day xmas vacation at the in-laws (aka 10 day hell) I'll hate you so much :D.

That is quite early for Xmas vacation. Mine only starts in two weeks time. 

Artur Araripe

I can't wait for my vacation. 15 days to go :P

I'm on break from uni but still working hard every morning :(

Sachin Gnath
19 hours ago, Andrew Wilson said:

We're very busy behind the scenes :)

Here are a couple of shots from a test flight this afternoon.

FSL-6_1.jpg

FSL-7_1.jpg

Looks Beautiful!! 

Timm Rehberg

We definitely need more of these quotes answers with screenshots included! :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

David Porrett
17 hours ago, Marc Stanford said:

Please come this Christmas.

My feelings are - not a chance.

Paolobasta

Spring 2020.

David Norfolk
2 minutes ago, Paolobasta said:

Spring 2020.

Probably 

Paolobasta

if not summer, the way things are going :angry:

David Norfolk
1 minute ago, Paolobasta said:

if not summer, the way things are going :angry:

Who knows mate. We might even get a christmas surprise!

Anthony Geinopolos
1 minute ago, David Norfolk said:

Who knows mate. We might even get a christmas surprise!

Lol true bro cross your fingers 

David Norfolk
1 minute ago, Anthony Geinopolos said:

Lol true bro cross your fingers 

Fingers are well & truly crossed 

• Haha 1

Paolobasta

No way David the Aerosoft A330 yes not the Fsl A321  not in a million years i hope im wrong but there is this very very quiet feeling about it, what i can't stand is that they make look like it's to be released tomorrow and then it comes out a year later.

David Norfolk
Just now, Paolobasta said:

No way David the Aerosoft A330 yes not the Fsl A321  not in a million years i hope im wrong but there is this very very quiet feeling about it, what i can't stand is that they make look like it's to be released tomorrow and then it comes out a year later.

They could do a pmdg and just release it out of the blue. This obviously doesnt mean that's what gonna happen because I don't know. You know as much as I do on it. Just because things are quiet doesnt mean anything. Andy has also stated they're very busy behind the scenes. He also stated over a month ago that she was in final stages of beta testing. I want it as much as you do bro

• Like 1

Koen Meier

Meanwhile how is the a320/319 update that is being tested? Would love to have my hands on the new performance system.

@David Norfolk nice pic.

• Thanks 2

Stu Antonio
1 minute ago, koen meier said:

Meanwhile how is the a320/319 update that is being tested? Would love to have my hands on the new performance system.

@David Norfolk nice pic.

+1

David Norfolk

Here is his post :)

• Like 1

Artur Araripe
32 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

They could do a pmdg and just release it out of the blue. This obviously doesnt mean that's what gonna happen because I don't know. You know as much as I do on it. Just because things are quiet doesnt mean anything. Andy has also stated they're very busy behind the scenes. He also stated over a month ago that she was in final stages of beta testing. I want it as much as you do bro

I hope they troll us as well like PMDG did "we aint developing for p3d anymore, sorry" and then release it one day later just to mess with us XD

David Norfolk
6 minutes ago, Artur Araripe said:

I hope they troll us as well like PMDG did "we aint developing for p3d anymore, sorry" and then release it one day later just to mess with us XD

Nah cos andy already said it was inbound for v4. They could probably do a meme and say we've broken it majorly then release it kek

Artur Araripe

I mean, they can always say "we were developing it for v4 but we decided to port it over to MSFS 2020 architecture straight away and drop p3d support altogether because there's no point in releasing it for p3d right now with the imminence of a new simulator" ;)

David Norfolk
1 minute ago, Artur Araripe said:

I mean, they can always say "we were developing it for v4 but we decided to port it over to MSFS 2020 architecture straight away and drop p3d support altogether because there's no point in releasing it for p3d right now with the imminence of a new simulator" ;)

Yeah don't give them ideas mate ;)

• Haha 1

Artur Araripe

Well we can't say it's highly unlikely to happen LMAO There's a small chance but then again, i think it would be far too complex and they would also need to port the 19-x and 20-x over as well, which would take even more time. It's more logical to go with P3Dv4 even with the imminence of a beasty new simulator. 

David Norfolk
9 minutes ago, Artur Araripe said:

Well we can't say it's highly unlikely to happen LMAO There's a small chance but then again, i think it would be far too complex and they would also need to port the 19-x and 20-x over as well, which would take even more time. It's more logical to go with P3Dv4 even with the imminence of a beasty new simulator. 

I'm just at that point where now im just like gimmie the A321 now pls kinda mood :lol:

• Haha 1

NilsUnger

Gentlemen, more than one YEAR ago (I think it was at Cosford 2018) the team made clear comments, that an A321X release before Xmas (last Xmas, you know?) was possible. We had screenshots, we knew the features, we had the hype, we were literally at the same point we are now.

This is no complaint. Just saying... 

• Like 6

David Norfolk
5 minutes ago, NilsUnger said:

Gentlemen, more than one YEAR ago (I think it was at Cosford 2018) the team made clear comments, that an A321X release before Xmas (last Xmas, you know?) was possible. We had screenshots, we knew the features, we had the hype, we were literally at the same point we are now.

This is no complaint. Just saying... 

I get your point, but one can only assume that things changed & happened and it seems like the 321 is in a 10× better state than it was then. But I get your point 

Ifikratis Kamenidis

At least if they could let us know if its coming this year or the next, so we stop looking at this thread every day hoping for a hint. 

• Like 3

Artur Araripe

Yea it would be cool, because then I could get RDR 2 instead from now and start saving again :P (if it's not planned for early 2020)

• Haha 1

David Norfolk
14 minutes ago, Ifikratis Kamenidis said:

At least if they could let us know if its coming this year or the next, so we stop looking at this thread every day with a hope for a hint. 

+1

Artur Araripe

To yeehaw or to rotate? That's the question

Soon

David Norfolk
6 minutes ago, Artur Araripe said:

To yeehaw or to rotate? That's the question

Soon

I'll pick up the A330 on Monday and hopefully that'll tie me over 

Artur Araripe

I was considering getting it, but after watching a few full flight videos I decided to wait until it gets fixed. Landing behavior doesn't look accurate. Maybe it's how the real A330 handles, but I doubt it.

I'll wait for a fix or - even better - FSL's A330 in the - hopefully near -  future :P

Koen Meier

so back to the a321. in how short of a distacne can the a321 stop at full load.

Timm Rehberg

How much I ever want this A321 but I am actually really rarely flying but when, I am just every flight again impressed about everything we HAVE with the A320-X and A319-X!
Its like a own simulat(or)ion to be honest.

• Like 1

Timm Rehberg

74dD0eB.jpg

Currently approaching Dusseldorf

• Like 1

Artur Araripe

Such a beautiful city

Phil Tereny
1 minute ago, Timm Rehberg said:

74dD0eB.jpg

Currently approaching Dusseldorf

looks like your're not using the righthand MCDU, do you?:D

• Like 1

Ifikratis Kamenidis
1 hour ago, CuzIm_Tom said:

I think the A321 will come out in May 2020 or June maybe

I think you just threw a random date there.

I'm pretty sure its coming much earlier than that. I still have hopes for this year.

Stu Antonio

How about 3/21 ? :P

• Haha 1

Timm Rehberg

So. Planning is done. Departure 08:20 CET DE1478 / CFG1LM

Please release the A321 on time that I can have a propper boarding and catering etc. :)

Thx a lot :* <3

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Danny Moore
5 hours ago, Stu Antonio said:

How about 3/21 ? :P

Well I guess 24 Nov in celebration of the launch of the A321 program back on 24 Nov 1988 but that didn't happen. 

Luis Oswaldo Bethencourt

The plane is never ready until BB streams it out.

So...