Jump to content
Andreas Trane

A321 Progress

Recommended Posts

David Norfolk
Just now, koen meier said:

it is how much you can spot on beta streams i guess.

Did he say how long was left with the beta? 

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier
1 minute ago, David Norfolk said:

Did he say how long was left with the beta? 

they cant go in to that type of question only if they are allowed to share it.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
David Norfolk
2 minutes ago, koen meier said:

they cant go in to that type of question only if they are allowed to share it.

Didn't think so, thought I'd ask anyway 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Timm Rehberg

Wow. Those "guess" and "I think" and "might" postings since 4 pages...
You should know that at least Blackbox would stream the beta as soon as its lifted by the NDA  for us.

It seems there is a bunch of people don´t have official news/info but sharing things into the forum which are just not true or at least not official. Just enjoy the newly update released with fantastic frames and features, enjoy the icing coming back to sim now :) 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Shane Srenaski
9 hours ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Wow. Those "guess" and "I think" and "might" postings since 4 pages...
You should know that at least Blackbox would stream the beta as soon as its lifted by the NDA  for us.

It seems there is a bunch of people don´t have official news/info but sharing things into the forum which are just not true or at least not official. Just enjoy the newly update released with fantastic frames and features, enjoy the icing coming back to sim now :) 

 

What new update?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier
5 minutes ago, Shane Srenaski said:

 

What new update?

Fslabs don’t sit still. Beta testers have a new beta version that has the new performance system (fslabs own calculator )on the a319/320. This has optimum flap setting, toga required message and topl value on the performance output. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
David Norfolk
49 minutes ago, koen meier said:

Fslabs don’t sit still. Beta testers have a new beta version that has the new performance system (fslabs own calculator )on the a319/320. This has optimum flap setting, toga required message and topl value on the performance output. 

Basically hot af

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Marc Stanford

A321X is coming out this year.

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
David Norfolk
9 minutes ago, Marc Stanford said:

A321X is coming out this year.

Source?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Artur Araripe

hltv.org :lol:

hltv confirmed :ph34r:

*oldschool cs meme that only OGs will understand*

Share this post


Link to post
Christoph Sebek

Brace yourselves, every one turns crazy. :ph34r::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Robert Sutherland
On 11/23/2019 at 9:15 AM, Timm Rehberg said:

Wow. Those "guess" and "I think" and "might" postings since 4 pages...
You should know that at least Blackbox would stream the beta as soon as its lifted by the NDA  for us.

It seems there is a bunch of people don´t have official news/info but sharing things into the forum which are just not true or at least not official. Just enjoy the newly update released with fantastic frames and features, enjoy the icing coming back to sim now :) 

There’s an ignore function on this forum that comes in really handy with certain accounts ;-)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Robert Sutherland
6 hours ago, David Norfolk said:

Source?

This is a guy who, for the past few months, has been begging for a release date or an indication of one. 
 

He has no source.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Lars Hajema

Since people are posting memes in here, might as well add a FSL forum house meme as well ^_^

 

 

48911_001_1000.jpg.9a8334ea5943633242cb4df861503f9b.jpg

 

(People that have been around long enough will know what it's about. He's doing well for now, but that can change very quickly depending on the release of the A321:ph34r:)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Norman Blackburn
4 minutes ago, Lars Hajema said:

Since people are posting memes in here, might as well add a FSL forum house meme as well ^_^

 

 

48911_001_1000.jpg.9a8334ea5943633242cb4df861503f9b.jpg

 

(People that have been around long enough will know what it's about. He's doing well for now, but that can change very quickly depending on the release of the A321:ph34r:)

Currently I am taxiing to the runway. 

The rear hold is full of bullion.

The front hold is full of canaries.

I wouldn't hold out any hope of the canaries surviving.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier
4 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Currently I am taxiing to the runway. 

The rear hold is full of bullion.

The front hold is full of canaries.

I wouldn't hold out any hope of the canaries surviving.

You are carrying gold bars from a national bank

Share this post


Link to post
David Norfolk

@Norman Blackburn just don't have engine failure, they could survive ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Lars Hajema
10 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Currently I am taxiing to the runway. 

The rear hold is full of bullion.

The front hold is full of canaries.

I wouldn't hold out any hope of the canaries surviving.

Poor canaries :( Just make sure you don't descent at VMO/MMO and they should survive. If not we will have to start a new in house meme :ph34r:

(Unless your intention is to kill them, then your soul is darker then the brake dust on the A320 brake ware pin indicators :P)

Share this post


Link to post
David Norfolk

Now i know i'm gonna shot down for this & probably banned etc & i know it's the NEO variant but would there be any chance this could make it on to the 321 paints on release day? :D i know, it's very unrealistic but it's sure is a nice one & would look fantastic on the PBR  

gallery_24806_2593_472560.png

Share this post


Link to post
Artur Araripe
10 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

 i know i'm gonna shot down for this

Look at the flowers, David. Look at the flowers!

Share this post


Link to post
David Norfolk
4 minutes ago, Artur Araripe said:

Look at the flowers, David. Look at the flowers!

come to my funeral pls 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
David Norfolk
7 minutes ago, koen meier said:

Community paint maybe.

either that, either way it would be nice 

Share this post


Link to post
Artur Araripe
28 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

come to my funeral pls 

lmaooo

I gotchu fam 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
David Norfolk
18 minutes ago, Artur Araripe said:

lmaooo

I gotchu fam 

Just place a copy of the 320 sharks on my tombstone 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Lars Hajema
53 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

Just place a copy of the 320 sharks on my tombstone 

And Neo expansion as well?

 

(If that will ever come) 

Share this post


Link to post
David Norfolk
35 minutes ago, Lars Hajema said:

And Neo expansion as well?

 

(If that will ever come) 

aslong as it doesn'y come with broken engines, go for it 

Share this post


Link to post
Lars Hajema
2 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

aslong as it doesn'y come with broken engines, go for it 

Got it! so Leap-1A only :D

Share this post


Link to post
Artur Araripe
1 hour ago, David Norfolk said:

Just place a copy of the 320 sharks on my tombstone 

How about a tombstone with sharklets for optimal fuel efficiency?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
David Norfolk
Just now, Artur Araripe said:

How about a tombstone with sharklets for optimal fuel efficiency?

Whichever you prefer, I'll be busy sleeping 10ft under 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Artur Araripe

Fair enough lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Timm Rehberg

Its black friday week. Ready for a A321 release with a instant 50% discount! Gogogogo

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Lars Hajema
38 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

instant 50% discount

Why not a 32.1% discount? ;)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
David Norfolk
1 hour ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Its black friday week. Ready for a A321 release with a instant 50% discount! Gogogogo

Bruh when this thing finally releases black friday would be banned in all countries & and an a asteroid is gonna hit earth & is the year 2090

Share this post


Link to post
Marc Stanford

Damn youtube and their Airbus videos, ok guys we still have a week to go and after that it's facing the storm with the AS330 release.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Stu Antonio

Before the big A320 ATSU update, I think well over a month passed between BB‘s ATSU NDA lifted Beta stream and the final release. .... so me personally, I put my money on early 2020 for the 321. :ph34r:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
David Norfolk
3 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

Before the big A320 ATSU update, I think well over a month passed between BB‘s ATSU NDA lifted Beta stream and the final release. .... so me personally, I put my money on early 2020 for the 321. :ph34r:

More than likely 

Share this post


Link to post
Paolobasta

It's a shame coz the way Lefteris was talking back at Cosford wa sthat the A321 was at the final beta testing and as soon as the beta team is happy 

we will release it, it has been a few weeks now and maybe im thinking they are preparing the A319-320 for PBR i hope. 

Share this post


Link to post
David Norfolk
Just now, Paolobasta said:

It's a shame coz the way Lefteris was talking back at Cosford wa sthat the A321 was at the final beta testing and as soon as the beta team is happy 

we will release it, it has been a few weeks now and maybe im thinking they are preparing the A319-320 for PBR i hope. 

I heard that too, someone said on here it was in final testing back when the fselite article got released last month. Who knows though. They could of hit a snag with it 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier

Tbh the last stretch is the worst. We aim for perfection which is a 100% but rather 95% is what is achievable but better would be 99%.

Share this post


Link to post
David Norfolk
1 hour ago, koen meier said:

Tbh the last stretch is the worst. We should aim for perfection which is a 100% but rather 95% but better would be 99%.

Who knows

Share this post


Link to post
Marc Stanford

So it looks like it's not coming out by November unless god himself acts on Leftheris and the team. December is still a good bet, it would be a great way for FSL to close 2019 and to combat another dev releasing their A330.

Share this post


Link to post
Ramon De Valencia
6 hours ago, Marc Stanford said:

So it looks like it's not coming out by November unless god himself acts on Leftheris and the team. December is still a good bet, it would be a great way for FSL to close 2019 and to combat another dev releasing their A330.

FSLabs guys are in another league, is like comparing Liverpool FC with Junior de Barranquilla.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier

meanwhile i am just contemplating on buying an Skalarki RMP first than built out my hardware cockpit.

Edited by koen meier
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Robert Sutherland
8 hours ago, Marc Stanford said:

So it looks like it's not coming out by November unless god himself acts on Leftheris and the team. December is still a good bet, it would be a great way for FSL to close 2019 and to combat another dev releasing their A330.

So much of this is guesswork. 

No one knew that the A319 was coming until it was released, nor the A320 update. And unless you see an official announcement, don't read into anything anyone else says. It'll just lead to disappointment. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...