Any updates?

David Norfolk

Hi David - things are quiet because we're very busy on various projects. There's a big update coming for the A320-X on 32bit platforms, plus updates for the A319-X/A320-X on P3D v4 (inc new features) - and then also, the A321-X which - has some new exciting toys onboard to play with :)

• Like 7
  • 2 weeks later...
Artur Chuprikov
On 9/28/2018 at 2:37 PM, Andrew Wilson said:

plus updates for the A319-X/A320-X on P3D v4 (inc new features) - and then also, the A321-X which - has some new exciting toys onboard to play with :)

Andrew,

Glad to hear that FMGS update on the way. I hope the team doesn't forget about my reports...

António Abreu
On 9/28/2018 at 7:37 AM, Andrew Wilson said:

Hi David - things are quiet because we're very busy on various projects. There's a big update coming for the A320-X on 32bit platforms, plus updates for the A319-X/A320-X on P3D v4 (inc new features) - and then also, the A321-X which - has some new exciting toys onboard to play with :)

Oh I wish one of those onboard toys could be an Electronic Flight Bag which we could use as a web page in a tablet! :)

• Like 1
Timm Rehberg
3 hours ago, Bob Lyddy said:

Its awesome to see all these upcoming things! :) 
But I am really interested if you're taking the things reported from the A319-X release into account for the next updates/models and products. Are you taking the guys reporting bugs and things from the paintkit and model more into the team and the process?

But this should not be negative, even more positive to avoid these kind of complains after release.

Hello All,

My question is to the developers of these awesome airbus aircraft,  the new flight models which will bypass P3D v4, will it be the same sort of idea as the Majestic Q400 where most of the aircraft runs outside of P3D? and if so does it help increase the FPS and overall P3D performance as well?

Kind Regards

Peter