GSX v2 compatible with FSL319?

Hardik Ramnani

Hardik Ramnani

Okay so I was recently facing this issue where my pax would not deboard at all with GSX v2 and FSL319, I contacted FSDT people on their forums and they say that it's the issue with FSLABS a319 and GSXv2 connection, I was not able to find any forums post regarding this here so I made this post,

My problem is when I do a flight from A to B, At B when I shutdown the engines and request for deboarding via GSX v2, The shuttle arrive and also the baggage is taken out as normal, but as the shuttle arrives and opens it's gates the pax do not deboard the aircraft, I can hear the deboarding sounds but my ZFW does not decrease and the animated pax are stuck in the cabin on top of each other,  but when I reset position via gsx and re enter my ZFW and then request for boarding (just for the screenshots lol) the shuttle bus arrives and now the pax do get of and start deboarding properly. Help?

Hardik Ramnani
9 hours ago, Andrew Wilson said:

I’ll take a look at this Hardik. My focus is about to shift back onto GSX/W&B for a few days.

Thank you Andrew! looking forward to any updates cheers!

10 hours ago, Andrew Wilson said:

I’ll take a look at this Hardik. My focus is about to shift back onto GSX/W&B for a few days.

thx   for  this   Andrew  just to add  what about the  disconnecting  of the  gpu   when  you  hook  up the jetway  as well  think this  has been  mentioned  b4   

3 hours ago, Andrew Wilson said:

Thanks Peter - yes that will be fixed also.

might have  spoken  too  early   tried  again    and  it  didn't  disconnect   so  maybe  its  a hit  and  miss  thing,  maybe  this  was  due  to the fact  I  tried  it after I updated  the  live  update  for  the  gsx  who knows   have  to  wait  till next  time   will let u know

23 hours ago, Andrew Wilson said:

Thanks Peter - yes that will be fixed also.

Hi  Andrew ok  don't  know  if  this  will help  you in any  way,  on my  pc  if  I  connect  the  jet  way  first    than  connect the gpu  it  doesn't   disconnect,  but  if  I  connect  my  gpu  and  than  connect the  jetway  it  always  disconnects   and  unable  to  connect  since  its  greyed   out.  Wonder  if  some  one  else  that  has  gsx level2   can  confirm  this  or  not

Michael Fiacco

On 9/12/2018 at 4:31 AM, peter kelberg said:

Hi  Andrew ok  don't  know  if  this  will help  you in any  way,  on my  pc  if  I  connect  the  jet  way  first    than  connect the gpu  it  doesn't   disconnect,  but  if  I  connect  my  gpu  and  than  connect the  jetway  it  always  disconnects   and  unable  to  connect  since  its  greyed   out.  Wonder  if  some  one  else  that  has  gsx level2   can  confirm  this  or  not

I can confirm this

• 4 weeks later...

In my experience gsx disconnected the gpu after asking for pushback. gsx2 does not do this.. fix coming ?

2 minutes ago, Rick Iltes said:

In my experience gsx disconnected the gpu after asking for pushback. gsx2 does not do this.. fix coming ?

gsx interaction is reworked for the next update according to FSL.

7 hours ago, koen meier said:

gsx interaction is reworked for the next update according to FSL.

fslabs update or gsx ?

Angel Vallejo Duarri

I have another problem not discussed here. Sometimes, when asking for boarding, the baggage is boarded normally, but the 156 passengers are boarded in 2 seconds and without animation. Does somebody have the same problem?

Only happens sometimes, and I don't know what is the pattern to replicate the issue.