Sign in to follow this  
wjubels

Using Existing Interface/key With New Cpflight 747 Mcp/eicas/efis

wjubels

Hello Lefteris,

I've been using your interface for the 747 PMDG with the 737 MCPpro and EFISpro from CPflight.

Can I use the same interface/key for their new 747 MCP/EICAS/EFIS?

Kind regards,

Willem

Lefteris Kalamaras

Dear Willem,

CPFlight had promised to send us a test unit when the time came to release this beauty.

Once they do (or when we are assured the hardware "looks" identical to the software), we'll put our stamp of approval on it. Until then, a friendly reminder to CPFlight would be in order, if you so wanted! :)

wjubels

Hi Lefteris,

Bought my new CPflight 747MCP this weekend.

How can I get it to work with my existing Key (for the 737MCPPro). Or do I have to buy a new key for the 747MCP?

Second question: I tried the MCP at Athens airport and everything works fine except for the Eicas functions. How do I get these working?

Thanks for your help,

WIllem

Lefteris Kalamaras

Dear Willem,

Because of our very recent release of the Concorde-X, we've gotten a bit behind in our promised update for our driver for the CPFlight 747MCP. It's not CPFlight's fault - they have sent us all the SDKs required.

We're going to work on this possibly after Easter Sunday (let our staff relax a bit - they've been very stressed with the Concorde-X release :) ).

I know this isn't what you like to hear, but it's only God's honest truth. We'll get to it, though.

wjubels

Hello Lefteris,

I know you guys must be really busy but do you have a new release date (or estimate) for the update of the CP flight/FSX interface?

Sorry to be so impatient .....

Kind regards, Willem

Lefteris Kalamaras

Willem,

we're working on this this week. :)

KingCat

Hi,

How is the work on the new driversoftware for the new CPFlight 747 MCP coming along? Could you please give us an expected release date? Right now I'm stuck with a MCP I can't use with PMDG. The MCP is already available for 2 month's now, and I'm still waiting for the driver to be able to use it with PMDG.

Jon

Lefteris Kalamaras

Jon-

as you know we don't pre-announce our release dates.

That said, we're happy to let you know that the updated driver is now available in our downloads section (as well as in the product page).

Best regards,

wjubels

Hi Lefteris,

Just downloaded the update and did a quick flight from and to Kai Tak. The driver works beautiful! Heading select push, Eicas, I love it. And that at no extra costs: Great service! :D

Thanks very much,

Willem

Lefteris Kalamaras

Willem-

I am very glad to hear you're enjoying our update!

Best,