Airbus A330 Throttle

Philippe Dosne

Philippe Dosne

Roberto Soriano from Throttletek has kindly agreed to build me this A330 Throttle. Shipping in mid November so will report back when I get my hands on it. Sadly no HD pictures for the moment.

2018-08-25 11_33_34-Window.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Philippe Dosne

Taxes are included, not sure about custom fees yet, I assume there will be some,  I'll let you know! 

Philippe Dosne

If that throttle is as good in feel as it looks I'll pay double the custom tax! Wasted my money buying Saitek plastic throttle that gives you zero feel. If anyone is wanting to buy my 2 Saitek 'Pro' Flight Throttle Quadrant then give me a shout!

• 2 months later...
Philippe Dosne
8 hours ago, David Reage said:

That looks awesome, how does it feel?

Hi David,

The throttles are fantastic in build and feel. 1-1 to the real A330 Throttles. The detent zones are perfect feel with a great click as per the real thing. I will try to make a small video to get a better idea. I would really recommend getting throttles from Throttletek. Flying the bus with it is a totally different feel. Add that to the Sidestick from ACC and you're flying!

Throttletek has raised the bar in desktop hardware for FS and I can speak as highly of ACC for their desktop Airbus sidestick. Been waiting a long time for companies to build desktop hardware of that quality for FS.

If you can afford the price tag and wait a couple of months for delivery it's well worth it. 

Best,
Philippe

• 4 weeks later...
Philippe Dosne

Correction re: Customs fees to the UK. I received a bill for £96.00

Still, a small price to pay for such realism!