All good but Bus

Alexander Luzajic

Alexander Luzajic

I missed the class about FSLSpotlights availability for every add-on. Nice and thank you. I am enjoying them really....

But

Why I have no lights in any of FSL planes (A319 and A320), I have no idea (just defaults. Tried more or less everything. When I open manager, all is there but nothing is working, regardless if is on or off. When I move sliders, lights are flickering where they need to light but that's it. They can't stay on and lit. Bit confusing. I haven't installed or created my own preset, thinking that should be by default and good.

Anyone has decent presets for FSL Bus I can try...? Or there is something else I need to do specifically for this Airplane?  Every other add-on is nice and perfect.

Thanks

Alexander, the spotlights manager will not work with the FSL planes as they are controlled directly via the various light knobs and switches in the cockpit. You should only be using the spotlight manager with 3rd party aircraft.

Alexander Luzajic
On 8/21/2018 at 10:02 PM, Mike Ionas said:

Alexander, the spotlights manager will not work with the FSL planes as they are controlled directly via the various light knobs and switches in the cockpit. You should only be using the spotlight manager with 3rd party aircraft.

Thanks for answer....I searched Forum thinking the same but couldn't find direct answer but I thought so that might be the case. Thank Mike

• Like 1