[Resolved]No lights

Rodney Lewis

Rodney Lewis

I didn't want to ask but I've exhausted all paths that I can think of, tried on many different aircraft and can not get a single light to show, all installed as admin, exclusions from AV all set, Spotlight control panel works, it knows the aircraft thats loaded, everything say's it's ok but when I choose a group, rename it as it ask's, there's no light to adjust, no colour change takes effect, nothing, reading the manual just say's everything will be hunky dory and away you go, is there a video tutorial to look at? if there isn't then somebody should make one, Spotlights work in the bus but not in anything else, for me anyway, so what am I doing wrong?

Regards Rod.

Lefteris Kalamaras

Hello Rod,

did you follow the tutorial? What do you see when you do, with the default aircraft? which simulator are you using it on?

Regards,

Rodney Lewis

Hi Lefteris, I'm sorry it had been a long night, I followed the tutorial as best I could, I see all the panels avaliable to make the lights come alive, I can change the colour but the colour doesn't change, I seem to be able to adjust to my hearts content but I just don't see anything changing, P3DV4.3, the aircraft I was trying to alter was the QW787, I'll have another crack at it tonight and see how I go.

Regards Rod.

• Lefteris Kalamaras changed the title to [Resolved]No lights