A330????

Carlos Moreno

Carlos Moreno

Hi FSL team!!!!

first as all!!, congratulations for the magnificent job in this airbus A32X series, I’m a real Airbus pilot, and I’m really surprised how close to real it is... great job!!.

there is any project or idea in the future to see the A330 in FLS??? That will be amazing!!!.

thank you

• Like 4
Alexander_Halbritter

Why do you use so many ??? And !!! Haha

they said there will be some longer range aircraft in the future. But they didn’t go any more specific as far as I am aware 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Andreas Trane
On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 1:29 PM, Carlos Moreno said:

Hi FSL team!!!!

first as all!!, congratulations for the magnificent job in this airbus A32X series, I’m a real Airbus pilot, and I’m really surprised how close to real it is... great job!!.

there is any project or idea in the future to see the A330 in FLS??? That will be amazing!!!.

thank you

Wich airline are you flying for?

M_i_k_e_V_o_g

Nobody knows, though as people said- a long range airbus is planned.

an A330 is the most logical guess, as the 340 is becoming irrelevant and the 350 is quite a different beast. As the 330 carriers the closest resemblance my money goes on it.

whichever that long range bus may be, it’s definitely not something one will see in the near future.

Lars Hajema
7 minutes ago, M_i_k_e_V_o_g said:

But they share the same cockpit, don’t they?

They do, though an A330neo is unlikely as the first one is not yet delivered to any airline

Andreas Trane
26 minutes ago, Lars Hajema said:

They do, though an A330neo is unlikely as the first one is not yet delivered to any airline

TAP Portugal just got their first one...

Lars Hajema
15 minutes ago, Andreas Trane said:

TAP Portugal just got their first one...

Almost, the first TAP A330NEO is part of the routeproofing program, however, it's not yet officially delivered to TAP

275d680e3c.png

Mahmoud Fadli

I would love to see an A330 from FSL. If the A319, A320 and soon, A321 are any indication of what we can expect, then the A330 will pretty much blow everything out of the water. :)

• Like 5
Timm Rehberg
On 7/17/2018 at 2:00 PM, Viacheslav Gorovoi said:

A330 NEO will be cool!

Is not even flying line.. :D "facepalm"

2 hours ago, Daniel Waligóra said:

Why do we need A330 better now A380 :D

Fully agree!!!

Emil Paul Serafino

I personally much rather see the A318 done first to do justice and finish the A320 family + all with sharklets, even perhaps with the A320-100 down the road.... before something like the A330 IMHO which has quite a few years left in it to get done with good access to the airplane.

My absolute dream come true is to see somebody finally do the lovely A310. Such an awesome airplane on every level, 170+ ton airplane that could carry 2 abrest LD3s in cargo down below off short runways and still cross the pond with lots to spare. Beautiful hybrid 1980s style cockpit. That and the bigger brother A306 medium haul workhorse which shared a common flightdeck and many systems where Airbuses stepping stone into modern cockpit philosphy with the advent of ECAM, basic flight envelope protections, low airspeed protections. Profile VNAV which worked sort of like the PERF mode in the Maddog. The computerized basic airspeed and envelope protections were a first and were unique to Airbus in the industry and not found in the competition which was the 767-200/300 in its era. In many ways it was a better airplane that led Airbus to be able to make the A330 appyling everything from the original A320-100 to performance of the A310 and capacity of A306. The result was the world class airplane that the A330 became as we know.

The SSW 310 back in the day was quite nice awfully complex like the real thing but they never finished it off sadly... or getting all the kinks out of it.

Hopefully someday somebody will finally give this historic and important airplane in Airbuses history the addon it deserves in FS. The A310 had a great 20+ year run crossing oceans and continents and was flown by many of global airlines we all know and love. Some no longer with us today like Pan Am, Swissair, Sabena just to name a few.

• Like 5
M_i_k_e_V_o_g
On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 6:23 PM, Daniel Waligóra said:

Why do we need A330 better now A380 :D

Because an A330 is something one can see in a tangible future. For an A380 in an FSL simulation standard, you'll need to wait 6+ years

• Thanks 1
Lars Hajema
2 hours ago, M_i_k_e_V_o_g said:

For an A380 in an FSL simulation standard, you'll need to wait 6+ years

Maybe not, mettarsim is making an A380 at this very moment. Could be less then 6 years :ph34r:

M_i_k_e_V_o_g
13 hours ago, Lars Hajema said:

Maybe not, mettarsim is making an A380 at this very moment. Could be less then 6 years :ph34r:

Well, Abacus also have something, don't they??  :lol:

apparently the time frame for developing a top end aircraft addon is measured in years! PMDGs 737 dates back to FS2002, LDS 767 was born in the FS98 era with Erik Ernsts freeware panel. Same story for fandas dash 8 (fs 2000 or 2002) that developed into the majestic q400. Leonardos MD80 is no exception.... well, you get my drift.

FS labs basically has 80% or so of the infrastructure for the A330 already in place which can not be said of the other options that were brought up.

As for the 310, the only thing it has in common with the 320 family is the name Airbus.

Jude Bradley
57 minutes ago, M_i_k_e_V_o_g said:

That was meant as a joke. Do they still even exist?

As far as I know, yes, 

J0hannes Butz
22 minutes ago, Rudy Fidao said:

I'm 90% sure

that if FSL develops an A380 it will take at least 6 years, whilst an A330/340 is closer to the existing products (possibly more timely effort) and may have positive effects on their infrastructure in the future, should the MettarSim A380 be

22 minutes ago, Rudy Fidao said:

vapourware

:ph34r:

Lars Hajema
On 7/22/2018 at 2:26 AM, Rudy Fidao said:

vapourware

And you base that on what exactly?

Lars Hajema
6 minutes ago, Rudy Fidao said:

My waters

Oke, thought maybe you had a source or something :ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...
Mahmoud Fadli

I'm sure many will agree that if FSL makes the A330 then my life will be complete! :)

Although, a part of me thinks that an A220 wouldn't be too bad, but quality takes time, and the folks at FSL make the best of the best.

Looking forward to whatever this aircraft that can stay in the air longer than the A320 is :).

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
Thierry Nguepdjo
On 8/20/2018 at 1:55 AM, Daniel Reber said:

Well. If there will be an A330 (and I´m petty sure now, it will) I´d be missing an A340 though

Has there been an update or are you still speculating?

Norman Blackburn
2 hours ago, Daniel Reber said:

Still speculating. But in my opinion, that´s way too many hints pro A330

Hi Daniel,

Would you mind collating all the hints - with links too :)

Norman Blackburn
18 minutes ago, Daniel Reber said:

Right here in this topic. Some would see it as hints, some would not. I do

But not one of those hints come from FSL? 

12 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

But not one of those hints come from FSL? 

One moment please. 

Oh. I really thought the hints were in this topic. Sorry, Norman. 

I´ll try to find them;)

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/18622-why-are-the-flaps-at-gate-out/&do=findComment&comment=138610

There are more of these for sure. It´s at least two of them;)

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Next plane is the A380 for sure! You can see so many hints in the A319!!!!1!!11!!!!!

So wait for it :)

Well if you do not see it as a hint, then you don´t. I told I personally do. And if I do, please let me;)

But I don´t understand why we need 20017587581 topics about future projects or wishes.
FSL are currently working on the A321 - since some time now so I guess it will come with some really cool new features. Maybe a new model? Don´t know - lts just wait.

A330 may be far away even if they consider that.

Matthieu Crouzet

Voyant la qualité impressionnante des A320 et A319, je rêve d’un A330 version FSLABS. Svp un A330...

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Timm Rehberg said:

But I don´t understand why we need 20017587581 topics about future projects or wishes.
FSL are currently working on the A321 - since some time now so I guess it will come with some really cool new features. Maybe a new model? Don´t know - lts just wait.

A330 may be far away even if they consider that.

That´s something I honestly don´t understand myself either. I assume I misinterpreted your first comment. Sorry for that.