Jump to content

Random Screenshot Thread


Tobias Gövert

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l

    406

  • Stu Antonio

    204

  • Timm Rehberg

    203

  • Artur Araripe

    183

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

G-NIKO working the MT1161, preparing to taxi out at Kos heading back to Gatwick on Friday evening.

Posted Images

Camille MOUCHEL
16 hours ago, duartevieira said:

enroute to eddn 

2020-10-19_2-15-23-476.jpg

2020-10-19_2-15-49-171.jpg

did you do the event on Vatsim ?

Link to post
Camille MOUCHEL

EDDL-EDDN vatsim event

but the pitch attitude was weird as it was negative during final approach and stabilzed, had to retard ealier to pitch up and land on the main gear instead of nosewheel

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Camille MOUCHEL
6 minutes ago, duartevieira said:

No mate i was busy :D I do regret not doing it tho 

what a shame :p

Link to post
Max Nash

I don't often post to the forums, but here's a few piccies of my recent adventures in the FSL :-)

Sunset coming home to Luton from Cape Verde

2020-10-3_18-59-24-31.thumb.png.f3be495996e445bdd0d30a0b462736fa.png

Luton to Inverness for easyJet

2020-10-9_15-7-36-933.thumb.png.6343001b3f1475a15f3b833eccfd14c2.png

Above the Canary Islands on the way to Cape Verde

2020-10-2_12-51-5-546.thumb.png.d505b41b367c0f744707c36cea58e70e.png

Going to Venice in the wonderful little A319

2020-10-19_17-33-5-624.thumb.png.73b4fb71827e2713e7e3758ea1617a67.png

Ready for "Chocks Away!" in Menorca ahead of a flight to Luton

2020-10-20_17-56-11-135.thumb.png.8c7a5cd092af367f4957809a3b833ec4.png

And up in the air... timed the sunset right I think! East Menorca over the main town Mahon, with Mallorca's silhouette visible in the background

2020-10-20_18-8-58-821.thumb.png.759c391d267c2ccc2a2e99cc1ccb21c0.png

  • Like 5
Link to post
Stu Antonio

Boarding the early flight to Geneva while watching company arriving from Milano. Little did they know, a few minutes later vcruntime140.dll would yet again end their flight on the taxiway... :angry:

LXIoqfQ.jpg

  • Like 5
Link to post
N_i_k_l_a_s__G_i_e_r_s_e
On 10/20/2020 at 7:36 PM, Max Nash said:

Above the Canary Islands on the way to Cape Verde

2020-10-2_12-51-5-546.thumb.png.d505b41b367c0f744707c36cea58e70e.png

Hi, may I ask where you got this livery? I can't seem to find it, is it a custom livery?

Link to post
Artur Araripe
1 hour ago, Stu Antonio said:

Boarding the early flight to Geneva while watching company arriving from Milano. Little did they know, a few minutes later vcruntime140.dll would yet again end their flight on the taxiway... :angry:

 

F

Link to post
Stu Antonio
8 minutes ago, John Tavendale said:

unknown.png

Always wondered: hot the heck do you get your screenshots that sharp and without any aliasing? are you using 8xSSAA just for the screenshots? or even while flying??? 

Link to post
Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l
3 hours ago, Stu Antonio said:

Always wondered: hot the heck do you get your screenshots that sharp and without any aliasing? are you using 8xSSAA just for the screenshots? or even while flying??? 

I would be interested in that too!

Am I wrong if I assume that you use a 4K monitor and then downscale to FullHD?

Link to post
Stu Antonio
30 minutes ago, Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l said:

I would be interested in that too!

Am I wrong if I assume that you use a 4K monitor and then downscale to FullHD?

I have a 4k monitor and no matter what I do, it just doesn’t look like this with just MSAA. 

Link to post
John Tavendale
20 hours ago, Stu Antonio said:

Always wondered: hot the heck do you get your screenshots that sharp and without any aliasing? are you using 8xSSAA just for the screenshots? or even while flying??? 

Nothing special. I don't change my AA settings for screenshots. I just resize them once cropped.

unknown.png

  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Stu Antonio
5 minutes ago, John Tavendale said:

Nothing special. I don't change my AA settings for screenshots. I just resize them once cropped.

Thanks John! And I see you have FXAA activated, maybe that also gives some extra smoothness.... I will play around with photoshop resize algorithms then :D

 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...