Random Screenshot Thread

Tobias Gövert

Christoph Sebek
5 minutes ago, Artur Araripe said:

Taking the lad back to Heathrow, from CDG

Reminds me of my flight from Prague to Madrid today, probably same time of the day, unfortunately my Screenshot tool didn't like my attempts in taking shots as it saved none of them. PBR was soo nice. Maybe some other time. :lol:

• Like 1
Tom Cunningham

Wellington-Queenstown-Wellington rotation.

Peaking through the clouds headed south.

5aCxvyT.jpg

Interesting shadow play over Queenstown Airport.

Yes, I know I need to play with cloud settings, just don't have time with all the flying lol.

VYJcoql.jpg

Approach to RWY 5.

taqHeWD.jpg

Heading back to Wellington, I wondered what the screaming was about.

Yes the mountains were close, but I knew where I was going, I think!!!

9jd8D01.jpg

I really have to get down here some day in real life, beautiful scenery every way you look at it.

16i2CNd.jpg

Back in Windy, little Sounds Air PC-12 coming in from Nelson is what I heard.

7EjH5OT.jpg

• Like 5
Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l

3 pictures from last weeks flight from Gran Canaria to Tromso:

2020-1-21_14-27-10-39qekml.jpg

Quite bad weather at Tromso, quite windy, bad visibility and snow:

2020-1-21_14-56-25-59tvj0d.jpg

2020-1-21_15-0-8-413h7km6.jpg

• Like 7
Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l
3 minutes ago, Johannes Lehmann said:

Nice to see this aircraft :(

I know, but when the Frankfurters crash their stairs into planes... :unsure:

Harry Westbury

I have the evening/dawn settings looking good in my opinion as below. I am really struggling with the daytime though, it always looks washed out and massively over saturated using HDR off and the R&D preset which is frustrating. Anyone have any ideas please?

2020-1-26_22-39-17-178.thumb.jpg.e7efaf1d7aa4049f5bd9f08198d91303.jpg

• Like 4
Christian Mohr
On 1/26/2020 at 1:13 PM, Johannes Lehmann said:

Any news on that repaint? :D

I still want to check something. But so far it's finished and I still need to package it up.

UPDATE: I have just read that Lufthansa also painted Lu and Cosmo on the wings. Since I haven't seen any images of this yet I am waiting with a release. Sorry.

Edited by Christian Mohr
Update
  • Like 1
Johannes Lehmann
2 hours ago, Christian Mohr said:

I still want to check something. But so far it's finished and I still need to package it up.

UPDATE: I have just read that Lufthansa also painted Lu and Cosmo on the wings. Since I haven't seen any images of this yet I am waiting with a release. Sorry.

No worries, thanks for the update!

Norman Blackburn

Getting ready for a quick flight to Hamburg from Moscow.   Short sleeved refueler.  He doesn't feel the cold!

2020-1-28_11-58-34-745.jpg

2020-1-28_12-9-7-450.jpg

• Like 8
Artur Araripe

e1b3n3k.png

From a couple weeks ago. 3 hour something hop from Las Vegas to Atlanta.

CbVckLE.png

Another oldie gut goldie. Holding short of runway 28R for take-off.

• Like 5
Nikolaj Immel
6 hours ago, Christian Mohr said:

Picture No. 5 in this article shows the wing, bad perspective but maybe it's something for the beginning.

https://www.aerotelegraph.com/airbus-a319-d-ailu-lufthansa-verziert-maskottchen-jet-neu

• Like 1
Harry Westbury

Just made the leap and purchased a 4K monitor, performance is amazing and I notice no difference in FPS compared to 1440p, just 10% more GPU usage (RTX2070-Super) but I am very impressed. Being able to turn down the AA and see no rough edges is amazing plus the displays are crystal clear. It has transformed the sim totally in my opinion.

2020-1-28_21-42-37-46.thumb.png.6a1b373051a2008b0b0a429e7074fb72.png

• Like 5
Christian Mohr
17 hours ago, Nikolaj Immel said:

Picture No. 5 in this article shows the wing, bad perspective but maybe it's something for the beginning.

https://www.aerotelegraph.com/airbus-a319-d-ailu-lufthansa-verziert-maskottchen-jet-neu

Thanks Nikolaj. I came across this image as well. At first glance, it doesn't look like a suitable basis. And similiar to the 'Mausflieger' the stickers are located in areas which can't be painted properly on the FSL Airbus. :mellow:

6 minutes ago, Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l said:

Munich - Tenerife - Munich

Where is your donation-link? You really need a new camera with way better ISO settings ;):D :P 

• Like 2