Random Screenshot Thread

Tobias Gövert

Marvin Toepfer
6 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

Never been a fan of those vol clouds (mainly because it's the same weather everywhere) but it's itching my to give it a try.
Is there something I need/mod to make them look this good? :)

Same here Stu :) I never used them but gave it a try today. It has glitches but I am quite happy with the results. I got a different volumetric clouds.cfg file to make it look like that

A_ndré_F_olkers
15 hours ago, Marvin Toepfer said:

Same here Stu :) I never used them but gave it a try today. It has glitches but I am quite happy with the results. I got a different volumetric clouds.cfg file to make it look like that

Which volumetric clouds.cfg one, care to share ;-) my problem is sometimes the bug with a clear sky plus the WX radar doesn't depict all clouds compared to non EA clouds

Marvin Toepfer
5 hours ago, A_ndré_F_olkers said:

Which volumetric clouds.cfg one, care to share ;-) my problem is sometimes the bug with a clear sky plus the WX radar doesn't depict all clouds compared to non EA clouds

Thats the same here. It's still buggy. I got the file myself so I will not share it here :) but I will ask and dm it to you?

• Thanks 1
Konrad Bergqvist

Happy new year community! And also, a genuine thank you to Flight Sim Labs for providing such awesome software. 

Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D® v5 2021-12-31 15_58_25.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Tom van der Elst

2021-12-26_13-29-29-248.jpg

2022-1-2_15-35-43-286.jpg

2022-1-1_12-31-15-57.jpg

2022-1-1_13-20-29-661.jpg

• Like 6
Miguel de gonzalo
On 12/28/2021 at 6:53 PM, Marvin Toepfer said:

DUS-AGP

2021-12-28_17-8-37-60.png

2021-12-28_17-13-46-350.png

2021-12-28_17-34-52-249.png

awesome pictures , what engine and clouds , tweaks if you are using any you use ?

Petri Koivisto

It's been a while since I even opened the sim :D After reinstalling/updating everything (once again), here we are heading to Rovaniemi to check out the new scenery. Clouds looking as awful as always. :Day533.png

• Like 1