Jump to content

Random Screenshot Thread


Tobias Gövert

Recommended Posts

Matthew Ashman
1 hour ago, Stu Antonio said:

Very quick WIP.

Would anyone even want this?? I'm not sure if I should release it... 

vIkur8m.png

Looking good, but will probs be repainted back into Alitalia colours soon, considering ITA now owns the Alitalia brand :P 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Matthew Ashman said:

Looking good, but will probs be repainted back into Alitalia colours soon, considering ITA now owns the Alitalia brand :P 

So they won the bid? :) Nice to hear actually, thanks for the info. 
Yeah, that's what I thought. Not really making sense to finish it then...

Link to comment
Tom van der Elst
2 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

So they won the bid? :) Nice to hear actually, thanks for the info. 
Yeah, that's what I thought. Not really making sense to finish it then...

Why not?

Die hard alitalia fans ( is that a thing? ) might really like it.

cheers

 

Tom.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Tom van der Elst said:

Why not?

Die hard alitalia fans ( is that a thing? ) might really like it.

cheers

 

Tom.

Die hard Alitalia Fans will be pleased to know that there's a good chance ITA will keep flying with Alitalia branding. :)
As Matt mentioned, this livery might ultimately be repainted back to Alitalia colors. We'll see... 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Stu Antonio said:

Would anyone even want this?

I'll gladly take it. B)
I've been flying Alitalia in real life quite a lot (including some long-time gone aircraft like 742, DC-9 or MD80).
So, out of sentiment, I am excited by it. Plus the repaint is looking great, like anything from you.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, Rafal Haczek said:

I'll gladly take it. B)
I've been flying Alitalia in real life quite a lot (including some long-time gone aircraft like 742, DC-9 or MD80).
So, out of sentiment, I am excited by it. Plus the repaint is looking great, like anything from you.

It's practically done. Only problem is, right now I can't find any image of the starboard side, so it's pure guessing how they painted it. Could be Bornin2021 or Bornin2021 (following the mil rule that flags on moving vehicles are always facing backwards) or something entirely different. I'll probably wait until more images surface... 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Tom van der Elst
11 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

It's practically done. Only problem is, right now I can't find any image of the starboard side, so it's pure guessing how they painted it. Could be Bornin2021 or Bornin2021 (following the mil rule that flags on moving vehicles are always facing backwards) or something entirely different. I'll probably wait until more images surface... 

You're welcome :D

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...