Random Screenshot Thread

Tobias Gövert

Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l
1 hour ago, TeomanYalgin said:

Hi what is your addons and also reshade preset?

My addons are of course the FSLabs, in the first picture JetStream Designs Nantes, the second is DigitalDesign/MKstudios Tenerife and the third is Aerosoft Berlin with a custom ground.

I am not using Reshade, just P3Dv5.3 with EA on.

7 hours ago, Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l said:

My addons are of course the FSLabs, in the first picture JetStream Designs Nantes, the second is DigitalDesign/MKstudios Tenerife and the third is Aerosoft Berlin with a custom ground.

I am not using Reshade, just P3Dv5.3 with EA on.

Okay but how did you do that clouds in the background with EA on? they look awesome.

Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l
4 hours ago, TeomanYalgin said:

Okay but how did you do that clouds in the background with EA on? they look awesome.

The clouds are just photoshop.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l
15 minutes ago, Markus Schütz said:

Hi Matthias,

whats your VRAM at EHAM?

Have the same GPU/RAM with 8GB and always around 6.5GB at EHAM (I've already lowerd the texture-size).

I've got around 6,2 GB with FSL, GSX, FT EHAM and TENL and AIG aircraft around...

• Thanks 2

I don't fly EHAM v2 anymore. VRAM is always right on the edge, giving me OOM crashes on 50% of my approaches, it's annoying. I hope they can improve this somehow, I already lowered and turned off everything.

A_ndré_F_olkers
32 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

I don't fly EHAM v2 anymore. VRAM is always right on the edge, giving me OOM crashes on 50% of my approaches, it's annoying. I hope they can improve this somehow, I already lowered and turned off everything.

Well I was on the beta and running fine with Fslabs TENL  and EHAM V2 and 95% AIG traffic ;-), But as always with ORBX you have to tweak the settings and make sure you aren't dragging a ridiculous repaint (file size over 500MB till 1GB) on your FSLabs bus...

Have some setting tips for TENL (VRAM saver) and as for repaints I make always my own....

Just send me a PM message...

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, A_ndré_F_olkers said:

Well I was on the beta and running fine with Fslabs TENL  and EHAM V2 and 95% AIG traffic ;-), But as always with ORBX you have to tweak the settings and make sure you aren't dragging a ridiculous repaint (file size over 500MB till 1GB) on your FSLabs bus...

Have some setting tips for TENL (VRAM saver) and as for repaints I make always my own....

Just send me a PM message...

Well, I don't own TENL and the FSLabs repaints are reasonable in size I would say, but thanks for the offer. As I don't have any problems with any of my 100+ add on airports, I still consider FlyTampa's EHAMv2 somehow "unbalanced". When I deactivate all features (transparency, animations, cars, traffic, lights) and STILL get VRAM issues, something's not right.

A_ndré_F_olkers
Just now, Stu Antonio said:

Well, I don't own TENL and the FSLabs repaints are reasonable in size I would say, but thanks for the offer. As I don't have any problems with any of my 100+ add on airports, I still consider FlyTampa's EHAMv2 somehow "unbalanced". When I deactivate all features (transparency, animations, cars, traffic, lights) and STILL get VRAM issues, something's not right.

Some repaints aren't reasonable, if you think that then you don't have a clue, I have with all respect ;-)

Curious what your settings are in P3D, because there are several places in our virtual world more demanding...

Our small corner of the world is such a place lol with Rotterdam (crammed with a lot of harbor objects they went overboard there) and three large cities plus a lot canals...

Happy to discuss this further via PM since this is the screenshot forum...

Tom van der Elst

Lu and I went on a trip.2021-12-22_15-57-42-420.thumb.jpg.529a2ac490b2f6a8960305545cb1680b.jpg

2021-12-22_13-48-37-70.thumb.jpg.e281f644bc735806b0049c46755ca4d4.jpg2021-12-22_13-25-21-203.thumb.jpg.28a3ee8b81d4d63b60834e706ed2989c.jpg

• Like 6
Gregory Verba

A few pictures from flight to Hamburg:

qvcVlvj.jpg

FoI3SNR.jpg

HDSdZiV.jpg

cUFZODn.jpg

hWFG12N.jpg

Lovely approach, rnwy 23 :) WKxhCq1.jpg

3XynrzM.jpg

And one from return flight back to Vienna 

SlsSif8.jpg

• Like 8
32 minutes ago, Matthew Ashman said:

Re-living the Small Planet days.

Hi, Matthew!
Where have you been? I was missing your amazing repaints.
This one is looking like a million-dollar cake. Thanks a lot!

On 12/11/2021 at 1:02 PM, Florian Wolf said:

rest day and flew across germany and austria

1. FRA-VIE-FRA | D-AISI 

Hax3kMl.jpglovely Vienna scenery by GayaEq5LjAc.pngA4mgYpa.png6hTg2ra.jpghCrMwFI.jpg2. FRA-BER into the nightstop with D-AIWAYEakode.pngb936CyF.pngfoggy and frosty evening in BerlinZvPBOD3.png

how did you get the jetways to look different  than the ones that come with the aerosoft eddf?

1 hour ago, Marvin Toepfer said:

DUS-AGP

Never been a fan of those vol clouds (mainly because it's the same weather everywhere) but it's itching my to give it a try.
Is there something I need/mod to make them look this good? :)