Random Screenshot Thread

Tobias Gövert

Tom van der Elst

Leaving Athens for Venezia.

2021-11-16_23-50-7-548.jpg

2021-11-16_23-41-47-287.jpg

• Like 5
Gregory Verba

Short flight from Zurich to new Schiphol. Unfortunately flight ended with CTD (probably VRAM issue) . After reloading sim I noticed 8.5GB VRAM usage out from 9.5GB available. The scenery looks great but...

WDgvuOk.png

1KamHEg.png

3zdoguz.png

jWp6IdW.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
2 hours ago, Gregory Verba said:

Short flight from Zurich to new Schiphol. Unfortunately flight ended with CTD (probably VRAM issue) . After reloading sim I noticed 8.5GB VRAM usage out from 9.5GB available. The scenery looks great but...

I kinda worried about this and hold back with the purchase. v1 is already demanding on my system, I‘d imagine PBR and new geometry etc. isn‘t really making it somehow more performant… 

Tom van der Elst
16 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

I kinda worried about this and hold back with the purchase. v1 is already demanding on my system, I‘d imagine PBR and new geometry etc. isn‘t really making it somehow more performant… 

I am about to try new EHAM in p3d4.5 I wonder what it'll do here.

Doing LDDU-EHAM.

Gregory Verba

I must to admit that I am using ORBX true Earth Netherlands. So it has impact too. Another user reported 7.5GB usage and without True Earth Netherlands. However, I didnt ever have VRAM issues with previous version. 

Dominik Stahel

I just completed my second flight in and out of Schiphol (V2) today. On my system the performance was excellent :) (at least as good as with V1). VRAM was on both flights around 4.3 GB, without True Earth addons.

Speedbird_A319_EHAM.thumb.jpg.3ea554ca2bcae580b767812936ab30e4.jpg

Speedbird_A319_EHAM_2.jpg

Speedbird_A319_EGLL_2.jpg

• Like 4

AMSv2 is definitly a challenge for my system as well. 6.9/7.0 VRAM while taxiing in (night time) was too close for comfort, although it disn‘t crash and the frames were great. 

• Thanks 1
Tom van der Elst

It is snowing in Vienna.

2021-11-26_12-35-50-894.jpg

• Like 4