What IOM scenery is that?

Earth Simulations Isle of Man 

• Thanks 1
Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l
20 hours ago, David Norfolk said:

Just a couple of a few liveries for you all to enjoy soonTM

Screenshot_6-1.png

Screenshot_5-1.png

Is that just photoshoped, or did you somehow manage to get the FSL running in the MSFS? 

David Norfolk
14 minutes ago, Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l said:

Is that just photoshoped, or did you somehow manage to get the FSL running in the MSFS? 

It's a render tool 

• Thanks 1
Gregory Verba

OE-LBC departing Innsbruck and will be released soon as part of  full Austrian A321 package :)

Po3ZmzR.png

YHBjC7Y.png

MLrWwCg.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

some shots from a short flight BA1414 EGLL - EGAC

40622219tp.png

40622220ch.png

LH442 A346 EDDF - KDTW 2000ft above

40622226qo.png

40622227ru.png

40622228qu.png

40622229gf.png

• Like 9

Hey Stu, great picture. Are these clouds from REX SF3D? I installed REX SF3 already, but the skytextures will not change after installing a theme. How did you realised it?

THX

Marvin Toepfer
1 hour ago, Stefan Busse said:

Hey Stu, great picture. Are these clouds from REX SF3D? I installed REX SF3 already, but the skytextures will not change after installing a theme. How did you realised it?

THX

Hi Stefan,
I'm not Stu but I had the same problem. Did you ever install ActiveSky CloudArt? CloudArt has a folder with all those textures in C:/Documents...and thats installed in the sim with the xml method. You need to delete that and then everything should work out

MUC-BER-MUC

A nice evening flight to relax, I should really fly from Munich more often, but the bad performance with any weather  (clouds) make it impossible to handfly a plane there so I guess I'll have to make use of the good weather in Germany right now.

n3HhKJ7.png

NuGeVE9.jpg

• Like 4

@Stefan Busse Correct, that’s REX SkyForce beta, Set21 I believe. I deactivated their sky textures though, because I like Pascal’s better.

As Marvin explained, there can be strange results if you had ASCA installed before. 

Hi Marvin, sorry, i have never installed cloud art. After a clean new Installation of REX nevertheless the clouds are always the default. Active sky is off. 
thx