Random Screenshot Thread

Tobias Gövert

1 hour ago, Marvin Toepfer said:

work in progress...

2020-11-5_7-23-19-268.png

Omg Yes! Finally a GWI Livery! Been waiting for that one... I always really liked their livery :wub:

• Like 2
Nikolaj Immel
2 hours ago, Marvin Toepfer said:

work in progress...

2020-11-5_7-23-19-268.png

2020-11-5_7-24-38-575.png

2020-11-5_7-29-28-939.png

Awesome mate! Maybe it's just from the picture but I think the grey belly should be a bit more light grey to match the Original. Love to see that livery :)

Marvin Toepfer
4 hours ago, Nikolaj Immel said:

Awesome mate! Maybe it's just from the picture but I think the grey belly should be a bit more light grey to match the Original. Love to see that livery :)

Well, I'm still fighting with the grey belly. It depends a bit if you use EA or shaders. Without EA, the grey is lighter and a bit more blueish like the LH one for example. There are so many pictures where the grey is always different. I will try out a bit more, otherwise it's always adjustable also after the release :)

• Like 2
Patrick Hildebrand
5 hours ago, Marvin Toepfer said:

Well, I'm still fighting with the grey belly. It depends a bit if you use EA or shaders. Without EA, the grey is lighter and a bit more blueish like the LH one for example. There are so many pictures where the grey is always different. I will try out a bit more, otherwise it's always adjustable also after the release :)

and note that GWI Aircraft have the LH wings with a half grey fence

Norman Blackburn
14 hours ago, Tim Nitz said:

Omg Yes! Finally a GWI Livery! Been waiting for that one... I always really liked their livery :wub:

By a fellow colleague too Tim

• Like 1
Marvin Toepfer
5 hours ago, Patrick Hildebrand said:

and note that GWI Aircraft have the LH wings with a half grey fence

i dont understand what u mean? 

• Like 1
Patrick Hildebrand
7 hours ago, Marvin Toepfer said:

i dont understand what u mean? 

Schau dir die Tragflächen von GWI mal an, sind die selben wie bei der alten LH lackieren. Die Wingtipfences zb sind zur Hälfte grau. Nur als Tipp falls du das noch verbessern möchtest.

• Thanks 1
Cathal Kavanagh

Last scheduled departure from Berlin-Tegel before the move to Brandenburg on Sunday. 

Fueling for departure back to Dublin as EI331/EIN33J.

EIN33J-1.png

EIN33J-2.png

EIN33J-3.png

Ready for Push and Start

EIN33J-4.png

Auf Wiedersehen Tegel!

EIN33J-5.png

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
Erik Schlijper

Admiring the view on OE-IZV out of EHAM 

EJU15RK     1.jpg

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Alessio Biondo said:

EZY 24Y FROM LFSB to LICJ Final RWY 25

Nice reflections. Did you turn dynam. reflections off?

1 hour ago, Alessio Biondo said:

Yes , It's on

I‘ve never seen those reflections with dynamic reflection on before. Unless you‘re still on v4 with Tomatoshade.... :) Either way, very nice. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Timm Rehberg said:

fq6n8kkk.png

I've seen a few screenshot's from painters in various places over the last 24 hours of livery's that have sharklets but no shot's of the wing tips. Have you all got together to tease us or is something happening? :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
53 minutes ago, Ben Smith said:

I've seen a few screenshot's from painters in various places over the last 24 hours of livery's that have sharklets but no shot's of the wing tips. Have you all got together to tease us or is something happening? :D

4b48615615e272e9002435276213a86a.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Ben Smith said:

I swear I didn't have this statement from @John Barnes, but I know nothing and I have nothing! 

• Haha 1

Berlin Brandenburg's new "Kotzkurve" (puke turn, also known as Hoffmannkurve) out of 07R (look for SIDs ending on Q)

Qzg65ZR.png

FWMHMI8.png

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, Nicolas Nycz said:

Berlin Brandenburg's new "Kotzkurve" (puke turn, also known as Hoffmannkurve) out of 07R (look for SIDs ending on Q)

Qzg65ZR.png

FWMHMI8.png

Or the SID's ending in R going west/north but that is sporty.