Random Screenshot Thread

Tobias Gövert

34 minutes ago, Mathias Denkmeir said:

Wow very nice

Where can I get this livery?? :)

Thank you!

I will release it once the paintkit is out and I've reworked it!

David Norfolk

Gatwick to Heraklion done. Did the same flight irl back in my malia days :P only difference was that my 321 was UK regged & had sharks 

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

• Like 4
Marvin Toepfer
20 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

Gatwick to Heraklion done. Did the same flight irl back in my malia days :P only difference was that my 321 was UK regged & had sharks 

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

u cheated with the daytime ;D

Christoph Sebek
9 hours ago, Ramon De Valencia said:

Are you using REX Environment Force? or any other shader?

Environment Force, Sky Force and TomatoShade.

Ramon De Valencia
6 hours ago, Christoph Sebek said:

Environment Force, Sky Force and TomatoShade.

Thanks for your answer, I will then ask you a couple of questions if you don´t mind helping me find the correct config for those apps working together.

- Could you please share with me a pic of your EF Auto settings?

I have the first two options OFF (enable weather smoothing and enable real-time weather) and both morphing options ON and finally texture OFF. Lightning and Water scenes are also ON.

Before running P3D I open both AS and EF, then I open P3D. Yesterday at KDEN visibility was 1/8M (200ft), but running both apps I was having unlimited visibility. I close P3D, AS and EF.

Then I only has AS running and the same sceneario I was having the correct visibility.

I don´t know if there is something I am missing, I think my setting in the EF auto screen are not right.

Thanks for your help!

Christoph Sebek
2 hours ago, Ramon De Valencia said:

Thanks for your answer, I will then ask you a couple of questions if you don´t mind helping me find the correct config for those apps working together.

- Could you please share with me a pic of your EF Auto settings?

I have the first two options OFF (enable weather smoothing and enable real-time weather) and both morphing options ON and finally texture OFF. Lightning and Water scenes are also ON.

Before running P3D I open both AS and EF, then I open P3D. Yesterday at KDEN visibility was 1/8M (200ft), but running both apps I was having unlimited visibility. I close P3D, AS and EF.

Then I only has AS running and the same sceneario I was having the correct visibility.

I don´t know if there is something I am missing, I think my setting in the EF auto screen are not right.

Thanks for your help!

AFAIK I have them all enabled. But I`ll check again once home and get back to you.

• Thanks 1
Christoph Sebek
1 hour ago, Stu Antonio said:

never was a big fan of the 321.... well, until yesterday :) 

That shot could be out of a vintage paper flight plan. :)

Miguel Leandro
1 hour ago, Patrick Tinner said:

Nice Vueling livery, can you share it? 

Yep, i'll do, but i'm fighting with the dots and the new tail...

As soon as finished.

• Like 3
Marvin Toepfer
20 minutes ago, Christian Mohr said:

Just started slapping some paint at the A321.

861207053_DLHD-AIDA.thumb.png.f8bed666de1e5200186a53e2fe207c9a.png

I can't explain why the white looks so grey … still needs some more adjust. :wacko:

Doesnt look too grey in my eyes! Only the blue seems to be a bit bright and the Lufthansa titles too big. Looking forward to the final version

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Marvin Toepfer said:

Doesnt look too grey in my eyes! Only the blue seems to be a bit bright and the Lufthansa titles too big. Looking forward to the final version

+1 on all points. 

Christian Mohr
1 hour ago, Marvin Toepfer said:

Thanks Marvin. The blue is actually much darker on the plain texture. I am not sure how PBR effects these. I'll see what I can do regarding the titles. Still plenty of things to be done.

Marvin Toepfer
Just now, Christian Mohr said:

Thanks Marvin. The blue is actually much darker on the plain texture. I am not sure how PBR effects these. I'll see what I can do regarding the titles. Still plenty of things to be done.

I am sure, you will figure it out :)

Robbie Garrett

image.thumb.png.dbfcec848d317812f36ef067fa2d75f7.png

• Like 1
Erik Schlijper

My first ever screenshot post in here! Finally saved the money for the A321-X!

Thanks to @Timm Rehberg for this repaint!

Prepar3D_KJKQZsVVx0.thumb.jpg.0f5f5bde87863910feb3e60bad7ec10c.jpg

• Like 4
Robbie Garrett

Image may contain: aeroplane and outdoor

• Like 1
Tom Cunningham

Sometimes P3D simply throws a curve ball at ya.

Might not be totally realistic, but I enjoyed looking at it for the bones of 35 minutes from start to finish.

2019-12-26_20-21-30-511.jpg

• Like 1