Release Date A319-X ?

Loïc Lourdel

Loïc Lourdel

8 minutes ago, Philipp Schwaegerl said:

Release in June.. Hmmm. :D Will be close.

Are you sure it's planned for June? where did you see it? I ask that his ^^

Matthew Kirkby

I recommend checking out twitch.tv/chewwy94 at the minute, hes currently streaming it on 4.3

• Like 2
Timm Rehberg

Chewwy just said he isn't a beta tester and he got the version + approval to show it (to the public) which means the final version should have been finished. I think final testing is ongoing.

I expected a release today, so maybe tomorrow then!

• Confused 1
Dene Rawson

plus one beta tester i was watching was saying only yesterday its not ready for release yet in his opinion as there are a few more underlying bugs with it .. very very small but they are there so i think maybe monday, tuesday

Mark Roberts

Just wait and see. Last time when V4 came out it was random after they said soon. 

Lots go into a new release .

A319 isnt just an update

Philipp Schwaegerl

Yes the A320 is great, but the A319 has just a few more things raising the immersion very much. I think of the whole icing thing, bugsplash and raineffects and don't forget the snow visual on the airframe...

Also.. It is an A319 :D

Markus Burkhard
49 minutes ago, Tom Boden said:

Question guys - are there any physical differences in the flight deck of the a320 and A319? I'm guessing not??? 

No physical differences between the two flight decks. But we've coded all the differences there are regarding handling, performance, etc. . :)

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Marc Stanford said:

Nah I preordered my A319 with custom leather seats :D

Btw, the FSL A319 got an updated cabin with modern thin airliner seats :) No leather though

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
Timm Rehberg
25 minutes ago, Till Lukas said:

Btw, the FSL A319 got an updated cabin with modern thin airliner seats :) No leather though

No kidding? We don´t believe you so please release that baby now :D

Joshua Scott

The age old saying "when its ready" however providing nothing major has been found in 4.3 to be causing issues with the 319 id say first 15 days of July.

Philipp Schwaegerl
Just now, David Norfolk said:

How comes his showing it off? Is he a beta tester?

No, he is no beta tester, he got a pre-release copy (already yesterday). Take from it whatever you want to :)

Timm Rehberg
2 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

How comes his showing it off? Is he a beta tester?

He said he isn't but got the thing to show it off + he will have one licence as a giveaway!

Lars Hajema
34 minutes ago, Markus Miller said:

Bring the canaries in guys!

Special delivery, two orange canaries :P:ph34r:

249db83839.JPG

• Thanks 1
Michael Jones

If the streamer Chewwy94 during his current stream is giving away a A319 does that mean it will be released today? 

Chris Kreuzbichler
16 minutes ago, Michael Jones said:

If the streamer Chewwy94 during his current stream is giving away a A319 does that mean it will be released today? 

Nay

David Norfolk
19 minutes ago, Michael Jones said:

that would be funny 

39 minutes ago, Michael Jones said:

I don´t think so :D pretty sure on some point during next week 

Philipp Schwaegerl

I know they said otherwise, but I think they will wait for LM to fix this windshield issue... How longer this will take...

Dustin Pöppelmann

Then i can't understand why Chewwy94  becomes a final version for streaming 2 days long ...

The words was "very soon"  week ago

• Like 1

Just wait and see and if they need another week fine I can deal with that ;) 

@dustin he got a pre release version mean to me it’s not the final release candidate 

We will get it sooner than later :)

• Like 1
Chris Kreuzbichler
8 minutes ago, Dustin Pöppelmann said:

Then i can't understand why Chewwy94  becomes a final version for streaming 2 days long ...

It's the way it is, mate. By teasing us, we will be more than happy when we get it

Philipp Schwaegerl
21 minutes ago, Dustin Pöppelmann said:

I know. For me, Pre-release means maybe a day before release, maximum two days. 

There's a slight "tell" that I look for when release is imminent. The devs start showing up on these threads and having a laugh, presumably because it's a wrap and they can all relax. Seems a bit quiet in here still for my overthinking mind!

Chris Kreuzbichler

I'm still online at 1 am, hoping that the early bird gets the worm (maybe they release it for a brief moment so they could teas others?)