Rishabh

FS Labs A320 Professional Version - Fixed Based Simulator P3D only

Rishabh

I have a few questions about the professional version of the FSLabs A320 for P3D.

I'm planning to construct fixed based A320 simulator running on FSLabs A320 software interface for my own use;

Which company's hardware will work on FSLabs professional for fixed base simulators as and when launched? Skalarki, Etc.

Could you please update me on the above developments and launch plans, current status... so that it will help me to source hardware compatible to FSLabs A320 professional version;

Thanks for your information in advance.

Best regards

Rishabh

Lefteris Kalamaras

Hello,

we're aiming to have compatibility with Skalarki software at first, to be followed with other reputable hardware vendors. Work on this continues, but we can't give you any release dates at the moment. We'll post more news when we have them!

Thanks for your kind interest!

Rishabh

Thank you very much Lefteris, really appreciate your quick response.. hope and wish compatibility activities will be completed soon.. Pls periodically give us updates on this development along with many other announcements and updates..

Have a great weekend!!!

Regards

Rishabh

• Like 1

Tamer Khayyat
On 5/18/2018 at 2:47 PM, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Hello,

we're aiming to have compatibility with Skalarki software at first, to be followed with other reputable hardware vendors. Work on this continues, but we can't give you any release dates at the moment. We'll post more news when we have them!

Hello Lefteris,

thank you for the reply, I would like to ask about the best hardware vendors for the a320 other than skalarki? thanks.

Ben Lim
On 5/18/2018 at 9:47 PM, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Hello,

Hi Lefteris - its been a few months since any progress updates on the professional version - I am wondering what the road plan is for the software release? 

Thank you,

Ben
http://www.soarbywire.com (OEM FlightDeck Build)