DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG

Alexander Trattner

Alexander Trattner

Hey there.

I'm really disappointed right now. Just paid 150€ for the A320 and after installing Spotlights my P3D v3 gets the error "DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG". And this ONLY happens when Spotlights is installed!
I already searched for solutions the last 2 hours and did not find a solution. I also saw another topic in the Forum about this problem but also this one did not help me.

Now I ask you, FlightSimLabs - Team: Is there any solution to use my product with all of its features (for which I have finally paid a lot of money) or can I return my product?

Thanks in advance,
Alex

Søren Dissing

Alex,

Your searching should have led you to understand that the DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG error is the combined responsibility of LM and Nvidia to solve, but so far they have shown no intent to do that. I'm afraid that with P3Dv4 being the mainline product these days, v3 users like yourself will be left out. The error is not caused by Spotlights, but simply triggered when they are present.

It's been a long time since I was on v3, but I seem to recall that using Nvidia 376.33 drivers would be worth a try.

Alexander Trattner

Thank you Søren, I‘ll try.

Sorry for that question, but where to find the Nvidia 376.33 driver?

Thanks once again for helping me!