Waiting for refund

Michael74

Dear Leftaris,

I am a paying customer. I bought your product. And you installed that "test.exe" on my computer that makes it possible for youz to steal my private data?

VirusTotal.com says, that file that you installed on my computer is: 

- RiskWare[PSWTool]/Win32
- Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT
- Pwstool.Securityxploded
- HackTool.Samples
- malicious (high confidence)
- Trojan.Win32.SecurityXploded.eulbxr

Are you serious? I am still speechless.

I am waiting for the refund, promised in https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/announcement/11-a320-x-drm-what-happened/

See Ticket #536241

• Like 1
Lefteris Kalamaras
18 minutes ago, Michael74 said:

Dear Leftaris,

I am a paying customer. I bought your product. And you installed that "test.exe" on my computer that makes it possible for youz to steal my private data?

VirusTotal.com says, that file that you installed on my computer is: 

- RiskWare[PSWTool]/Win32
- Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT
- Pwstool.Securityxploded
- HackTool.Samples
- malicious (high confidence)
- Trojan.Win32.SecurityXploded.eulbxr

Are you serious? I am still speechless.

I am waiting for the refund, promised in https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/announcement/11-a320-x-drm-what-happened/

See Ticket #536241

Dear Michael,
I understand your frustration. If you read the announcement carefully, you'll notice that, as a paying customer, this DRM action was never activated - unfortunately the tool was (temporarily) extracted on your computer, but removed immediately as it was only there to capture specific pirates' information.

Just for your information - we have already replaced the installer in question with an updated one that does not include any DRM tools that would register as malicious. If you decide you wish to keep the product and not request a refund, you can download the latest version here.

If you still feel that you wish to return your purchase, however, your ticket with our support system will be processed within 24-48 hours.

My apologies to you for your frustration.

Lefteris,

you promised the refund in the official statement, so I don't understand your answer to my refund ticket. I am in contact with other user that want their refund. Everybody gets this copy & paste message. I just want the money back as promised. That's not what I understood from your "Processing within 24-48 hours".

We understand your deep concerns and reservations with this unfortunate occurrence.

As this only affected the A320-X for P3D v4, this act of goodwill extends to customers who have purchased the A320-X P3Dv4 version of the product.

We can wholeheartedly assure all of our customers that any previous versions of the installers (FSX and P3Dv3) have always been DRM-free and so is the A320-X for P3D v4 as well now.

Whilst we can appreciate and understand the frustration you may have, your computer has not been affected or compromised in any way. This DRM was only targeting known pirates with malicious intent.

We have unreservedly apologized and we can only hope to rebuild the trust and faith that you once had in our products.

Might we encourage you to consider your current enjoyment of the A320-X and ask that you would help us to continue improving it and bring a bigger and more immersive experience to P3D v4 users.

Patrick Kazmierczak
41 minutes ago, Michael74 said:

Lefteris,

you promised the refund in the official statement, so I don't understand your answer to my refund ticket. I am in contact with other user that want their refund. Everybody gets this copy & paste message. I just want the money back as promised. That's not what I understood from your "Processing within 24-48 hours".

He gave you an answer, it will process in 24-48 hours. Whats not to understand. Do you want him to knock on your door and give you the cash in person in the next 5 minutes? 

Do you want him to knock on your door and give you the cash in person in the next 5 minutes?

PayPal is just fine B)

Of course that wasn't the point. It was more the promise of processing the refund but sending me "Might we encourage you to consider your current enjoyment of the A320-X and ask that you would help us to continue improving..." text as the only answer.

No, i will not continue, because FSL dropped malware on my PC.

Patrick Kazmierczak
5 hours ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

As I said, your ticket will be processed within the next 24-48 hours.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

There's the response. Wait......that's all you have to do. 

13 minutes ago, Patrick Kazmierczak said:

There's the response. Wait......that's all you have to do. 

No, you're still wrong with the order:

Lefteris wrote that what you quoted ("As I said, your ticket will be processed within the next 24-48 hours.") about 5 hours ago in this form thread. 

The pocessing of the ticket happened after that, about 3 hours ago. But just that copy and paste text "Might we encourage you to conside...".

Patrick Kazmierczak

You've still proved my point, all you have to do is wait for the ticket to process. You think you're the only one with a pending ticket? Grow up and be patient.  

Lefteris Kalamaras

The response I sent back was because there were several - many - people who initially requested refunds who then changed their minds, but had to go through the purchase process all over again. We are hopeful that some of our customers will think it over. Those who feel that they absolutely require the refund reply as such and are helped usually immediately.

57 minutes ago, aru maw akkc1rtap said:

Drama queen. 

Fanboy...

51 minutes ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

The response I sent back was because there were several - many - people who initially requested refunds who then changed their minds, but had to go through the purchase process all over again. We are hopeful that some of our customers will think it over. Those who feel that they absolutely require the refund reply as such and are helped usually immediately.

Thanks for update. Yes I still fell that.

• Like 2
Joseph Laurence

Hello @Lefteris Kalamaras

Sadly I still feel that my trust was violated and my privacy was put under threat. I understand that tickets are processed within 24-48 hours which is fine, but I still want my full refund for my P3D V4 purchase.  I have been thinking this through and is not a spontaneous decision.

I sent the ticket yesterday and hopefully put it in the right category. My ticket number is #822685.

• Like 1

What's the point in posting your ticket numbers in here now? A clear statement has been published:

9 hours ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

As I said, your ticket will be processed within the next 24-48 hours.

Joseph Laurence
Just now, Mika Lemme said:

What's the point in posting your ticket numbers in here now? A clear statement has been published:

As I said, I already know that too and said that is fine. I put my ticket number in case I put it in the wrong category as there wasn't one obviously for refunds :) 

So here we are again, 48 hous later after submitting the ticket. Nothing happened. I am wondering what comes next after more and more customers on reddit and other sim forums report about their denied refunds because of different "reasons". The whole story is getting more and more a farce :rolleyes:

Some people need to seriously get a life and understand that people need to eat sleep and rest. To be continuously hounded is far worse than they thing. If you have applied for your refund then have the decency to allow the SMALL number of staff to process it.

• John Barnes locked this topic
Lefteris Kalamaras
2 hours ago, Michael74 said:

So here we are again, 48 hous later after submitting the ticket. Nothing happened. I am wondering what comes next after more and more customers on reddit and other sim forums report about their denied refunds because of different "reasons". The whole story is getting more and more a farce :rolleyes:

I do believe your ticket was responded to. If that's not the case, please send me a PM and I'll look into it asap.