No Antivirus Exclusions Anymore

Hïnrïch Kästner

Hïnrïch Kästner

Dear FSL,

after your fiasco with the malware in your A320 installer, I wonder whether the problems with Spotlights and several anti virus solutions are also caused by some kind of illegal software? Just asking :)

Lefteris Kalamaras
3 hours ago, Hinrich Kaestner said:

Dear FSL,

after your fiasco with the malware in your A320 installer, I wonder whether the problems with Spotlights and several anti virus solutions are also caused by some kind of illegal software? Just asking :)

Dear Hinrich,

there's no DRM included in the Spotlights installer - in fact, Spotlights installs freely for all and only requires registration if you're going to use it outside the A320 or Concorde (with other aircraft).

9 minutes ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Dear Hinrich,

there's no DRM included in the Spotlights installer - in fact, Spotlights installs freely for all and only requires registration if you're going to use it outside the A320 or Concorde (with other aircraft).

As a customer that paid for you product for Prepar3D and updated to v4, installed it a couple of times due to different reasons, new computer and others, uninstalled right now and installed new downloaded 232 file.

Do I have to worry about any other issues?

Do I need to change my passwords in my computer and visited webs where I used a password?

In that case, would it be affected also a computer using the same wifi or only the computer where software is installed?

I don't understand about those kind of things but the more I read, the more I get worried about it. 

Thanks very much.

Hïnrïch Kästner
6 hours ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Dear Hinrich,

Hi Lefteris,

thank you very much for the answer. It is much appreciated.

Norman Blackburn

Hi @Iñigo Bayo

To clarify, none of yours or any other customers' personal data was ever compromised.  As long as you did not install using pirated credentials -  then you have nothing to worry about.

4 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Hi @Iñigo Bayo

To clarify, none of yours or any other customers' personal data was ever compromised.  As long as you did not install using pirated credentials -  then you have nothing to worry about.

Thanks for your answer.

A couple of months ago I was stolen via a credit card only used for buying sim software and I was told that hackers use some webs to scan for credit card numbers. 

After reading so many and different comments I was worried to suffer same situation again so it is great to read your answer.

Regards.