Can I run the A320?!

kester.rice

kester.rice

Hi Guys,

I'm sure you probably get this type of question a lot, but I need advice on whether to purchase with my specs

Specs are as follows:

Intel i3 6100 (5494 rated)

GTX 1050ti (5804 rated)

16gb DDR4 ram

Windows 10 64bit

FSX Steam Edition

I would really love to fly the fslabs a320 but with no trail system I don't want to risk £80 if the performance is too low so I would really appreciate some opinions. Most of the system seems alright according to the product page, except the CPU, which is slightly below minimum, of course I understand that there will be major scenery and settings reduction needed, but I consider it worth the trouble for such a product. Are the requirements slightly less for FSX? and should I consider overclocking the i3? (although I have heard this can cause issues with FSX in the long run)

Thanks in advance

Kester Rice

Natee  Lerdkitipongphan

Of course you can. I have almost the same PC specification as yours. My VGA Card is GTX 960 4GB. Don't max out the graphic setting.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Natee  Lerdkitipongphan
Of course you can. I have almost the same PC specification as yours. My VGA Card is GTX 960 4GB. Don't max out the graphic setting.

Additional, let see my recorded VDO.

Norman Blackburn
1 minute ago, Natee Lerdkitipongphan said:

Already changed. Sorry, I did not come to the forum for long time.

Much appreciated!

kester.rice
2 hours ago, Natee Lerdkitipongphan said:

Thanks very much Natee